RPGM Completed Ayano the Exorcist [Final] [7th Door]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Guys, if anyone have a full save - please share it
So, there's this magical box near the top right of this page that says search. If you type in the right magical spell it will find things within the entire forum or just a single thread if you use it. That might just show you if someone has already posted a full save. (Here's a hint, they did and it took about 5 seconds me to find it since there's only a few posts about it here)

JStuckey2018

Aug 8, 2018
So, there's this magical box near the top right of this page that says search. If you type in the right magical spell it will find things within the entire forum or just a single thread if you use it. That might just show you if someone has already posted a full save. (Here's a hint, they did and it took about 5 seconds me to find it since there's only a few posts about it here)
I think he's asking for a save of the English version.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I think he's asking for a save of the English version.
It is the save file for the english version... Even if it was the japanese version save the only thing that affects (in most RPGmaker games) will be the main character's name. Again, the save file is IN THIS THREAD. On page 2, easily found with the search function of the forum to search this thread for the phrase "full save".

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Maan, I can't wait for the sequel to come out in English. One of the few rpg/wolf games I'd love to have as a physical release.

Reactions: leo32wong

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
lol how could u look in to the coding of the game?
i'm a noob :V
No need to look into the code for that one, the error was that one of the map files was just missing entirely from the game, so when the game said "transition to map 35" it looked and there was no map 30 in it. It's a relatively common issue for a random image or sound file to be missing in a game, usually it's just renamed or had a typo.

The map files for RPGMakerMV games are in the game/www/data folder, so you can see the missing map file from there.

I don't recall what the fix was for this missing map file (though I seem to recall someone posting the missing file here, but it's been a while.) If you do run into a RPGMaker game saying something like "image_whatever.whatever is missing" you can easily get around it by copy and pasting some other image / sound file then renaming the copy to whatever the missing file's name is.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I cant get ending A. I do everything as in game and provided with game manuals are saying, but in the end I get ending B or even ending F. I already wasted like 15 hours trying to figure out whats wrong, both with cheats and without.
Whats worng? Because I now want just cleanse this whole cave with life-giving napalm....twice.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I've gotten to a bit with a rather large hole in the ground I can't cross because I need to 'fill it with something.' (I found it immediately after finding the other exorcist who'd been here longer - the dark-skinned one in the screenshots.) Trouble is, I can't go back much at all, and going the other direction of the fork after finding the previous exorcist takes me to (what I think is, anyway) one of the beginning levels. Anyone have any idea how I'd get by it? Is there something I'm supposed to have done previously, and that I'll just have to go back to said beginning level for -- or is there some action I'm meant to perform right here to 'fill' it?

(To be entirely honest, I haven't the faintest clue how I'm supposed to find enough of any liquid to fill it... so I'm at a bit of a loss here as to how to proceed. Any help would be most appreciated.)

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
I've gotten to a bit with a rather large hole in the ground I can't cross because I need to 'fill it with something.' (I found it immediately after finding the other exorcist who'd been here longer - the dark-skinned one in the screenshots.) Trouble is, I can't go back much at all, and going the other direction of the fork after finding the previous exorcist takes me to (what I think is, anyway) one of the beginning levels. Anyone have any idea how I'd get by it? Is there something I'm supposed to have done previously, and that I'll just have to go back to said beginning level for -- or is there some action I'm meant to perform right here to 'fill' it?

(To be entirely honest, I haven't the faintest clue how I'm supposed to find enough of any liquid to fill it... so I'm at a bit of a loss here as to how to proceed. Any help would be most appreciated.)
IIRC, you have to find the cum-filled map that's reachable from sliding down one of those paths. There's one dead end area that has some plug or tentacle you can interact with to unplug a hole

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
pretty nice game, art looks like rindou, which is a huge plus in my book. my only complaint is the game didn't feel much like an actual game, since mobs never damage your HP. instead, your actual "HP" is just your lust meter, and if it goes too high it's game over. also i went thru the entire game hoping there would be some weapon or armor drops, but guess the dev never got to implement them lol.

amusedhf

Dec 20, 2018
Initially he planned this sequel's release by end of June but then confirmed it'll most likely be this weekend (3-4 July) instead. Really looking forward to it
Source? I didn't see it recently on his Twitter but I'm going through DeepL so maybe I missed something.
Please post screenshots of his Fanbox/Ci-en if you have them.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes