RPGM Completed Ayano the Exorcist [Final] [7th Door]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Long Ming

Aug 1, 2020
lol i deleted the game, already got all images and done everything i think, can u tell me what is it? Just a map or there is some special scene?
it's nothing special tho, just a trapped room with an H CG which you could get in anywhere else in the game

Reactions: noiadao

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
This game. This effing game.
You seem like you need a certain combo of skills, items, and follow a specific event triggers and you have to do that absolutely in order just because anything and everything in the game builds lust, and you have no way of replenishing supplies. You can't even replenish MP!

Every time I beat the demoness I always come out with a ridiculous over 160 Lust that is absolutely uncurable with any items if you want some items spared for the final encounter.

And that's with very careful management and event sequences. I'm very careful about not triggering the tiny slugs CG before getting to the sewers. I also made sure getting the breast CG event early, to trigger the demoness' call. I even used up the clean water pool to wash up before rescuing Saori.

I'm facing the demoness at a low 25 Poison and 30-ish Lust, with 1 Antidote and 4 Clean Waters in stock, plus Saori's salve. I STILL come out of that fight with an unmanagable amount of Lust over 150, which I cannot bring down to a level that will not trigger the BAD END.

Also it's maybe just my shit luck but the demoness seem to dodge one-fifth of Ayano's attacks. Not to mention she takes 50% damage reduction. Holy shit.

I need help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kamina666

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
Probably you can try with the 2 highest damage skills (450 MP and 200 MP I think) to defeat her as quick as possible. Also save reload before the fight in case the outcome is not desirable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
Got the Ending B, and then Ending A by reloading the boss fight, finally.

I never found the secret item.

I went with your advice. I used Spirit Barrier (250MP) to maybe reduce Lust buildup (don't know if it actually work tbh. the game doesn't say anything) and the 200 MP nuke for the Demoness boss, and I got out with a manageable 100-ish Lust, almost no MP left but at least I still got Saori's salve and 3 Clean Water, which I used all up to get Ayano's lust down to a low 30.

When I got the the last boss, I had Ayano just masturbate to about 50 lust, save, and then just hope for critical hits.

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
Got the Ending B, and then Ending A by reloading the boss fight, finally.

I never found the secret item.

I went with your advice. I used Spirit Barrier (250MP) to maybe reduce Lust buildup (don't know if it actually work tbh. the game doesn't say anything) and the 200 MP nuke for the Demoness boss, and I got out with a manageable 100-ish Lust, almost no MP left but at least I still got Saori's salve and 3 Clean Water, which I used all up to get Ayano's lust down to a low 30.

When I got the the last boss, I had Ayano just masturbate to about 50 lust, save, and then just hope for critical hits.
can you give me your save... I want to read the story but I cannot beat this game for sure orz

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
A lot of the dialogue are in the H-Scenes themselves which change at various levels of poison. But if you are having trouble with the lust and poison getting too high, you can try to get the hidden item. It's sort of a 'cheat' item as it has unlimited uses and reduces both lust and poison per use. IIRC it's mentioned in one of the hints after a gameover.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The translated game is now also available on DLsite:

Azazelios_RPG

Oct 5, 2020
I got a problem with the boxed_exe since it works a the beggining but after a time the game will close itselfand tellme that I can´t open the file. After a time the file will dissapear. I chked my antivirus and it did nothing to the file. I´m worried since I can´t finish the game and I´m not sure if this could damage my computer.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Damn the art was fucking top notch here. Wish they made more monster ones not tentacle focused but still busted a nut to this shit. Any similar art style recs guys?

misstakenmanips

Oct 20, 2020
I played this and really liked it! (This is my first download -- I'm a fan of Rindou's work and somehow ended up here.) i thought the writing was really good, not to mention the art.

If I liked this, what other games should I try? Appreciate any recommendations, thanks!

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Anybody found a way to make this work on joiplay on android? This is the first rpgm game I ran into that didn't work on joiplay. Whenever I tried to play the Ayano boxed.exe file it said "extracting files" then it said it failed to play this game or game unsupported or some bullshit, which should not be the case. I know someone already made an android port of this game but the images and sound quality are very low quality in their versions. If anybody knows how to work around this problem, it will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Renê Lemos

Mar 28, 2018
Here a full help... I dont wanna the credits i got this from my friend!

FULL ROTE A EXPLAINED

The deepest part of the dungeon and both Depths are more or less straight lines,
so they are not included in the maps. Additionally, the detailed positions of
the traps and pitfalls aren't shown either.

To reach the Depths you will need to fall down a pitfall in the upper right area
on 2F. However, from there your path will diverge based on your Lust level.

-If it is 100 or above, you'll enter the Depths B.
-If it is below 100, you'll enter the Depths A.

Coincidentally, to reach the End A, you need to enter the Depths A.

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
im guessing this was done with enigmaVB cuz i saw .enigma1 and .enigma2 files when unziping on my android.
any one has the not unboxed version?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes