RPGM Completed Ayano the Exorcist [Final] [7th Door]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes
Jun 13, 2017
This game is pretty fun. I got ending C. Does anyone know how to find the succubus?
If you get a couple of endings (bad end included) you get hints on how to get the "A ending".

To get to the demon you have to:

+ Drop to the slug pool;
+ Head NorthEast;
+ Get in the passage, rescue your fellow exorcist;
+ Get in the sewers, find in the sewers a dead end with a single small tentacle in the ground, interact with it to build a passage near the exit of the exorcist rescue area;
+ Get the breast scene, you'll heard the demon voice as a confirmation;
+ Get back again to the passage where you saved the other exorcist, go East instead of exiting the area;
+ Proceed south and get to the demoness. She's quite difficult even with good tecniques, I hope you have some restoration items left for the standard final boss that you have to defeat nonetheless afterward.

Don't know if there's a more optimal route (get to the sewers first before saving your comrade) but this roughly worked.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with this "boxed" exe file, it just seems to open a list of other subfolders in my games folder. Do I need some external program to run it?
Nope, that is a thing many MV games like to do.
It seems to be caused by special Symbols in the Path.
Specifically for me, it has always been #. Though other special symbols might cause that too.
So basically, try changing the name of the folder or move it somewhere else.

Reactions: Flocci

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
I'm having trouble to find the data folder to fix the map35 error,somebody help pls

Last edited:

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
Nope, that is a thing many MV games like to do.
It seems to be caused by special Symbols in the Path.
Specifically for me, it has always been #. Though other special symbols might cause that too.
So basically, try changing the name of the folder or move it somewhere else.
Oh god, thank you so much, no wonder nobody else was having any problems. I tend to use # when I want to put a subfolder on top. Guess I'll have to rename the folder to "Aaaaaardvark".

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Oh god, thank you so much, no wonder nobody else was having any problems. I tend to use # when I want to put a subfolder on top. Guess I'll have to rename the folder to "Aaaaaardvark".
I just put a - and empty space in front...

Vladislav4

Sep 22, 2019
Anyone here want to recommend a skill set to take alongside what items to start with if I want to go for ending A? Seems like it'd come down to a pretty strict management of resources on top of having a good skill set.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is it one of those lose to win games?
Not really. Most of the content is masturbation scenes you trigger (or automatically start at high lust / poison levels) and map triggers. There's a couple of combats, but I never thought I was in any danger of losing them and there are more scenes as enemy attacks.

tentakuru

Sep 20, 2018
+ Get the breast scene, you'll heard the demon voice as a confirmation;
How do you trigger this scene? It's not mentioned in any of the hints.

Also, the hints suggest you can acquire a tentacle suit from one of the enemies you fight. Anyone worked out how?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes