RPGM Completed Ayano the Exorcist [Final] [7th Door]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Damnn I really hate to be that guy but I'm getting an error when trying to run Ayano the Exorcist_boxed.exe.

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application.

My system locale is Japanese and I have the latest version of 7zip. Was I supposed to use some sort of extraction software to unbox the thing? Been ages since I dealt with all that.

EDIT: Nevermind; just had to EnigmaVBUnpacker the sucker. Carry on, brothers.

Last edited:

lolterboss

Jan 27, 2020
Damnn I really hate to be that guy but I'm getting an error when trying to run Ayano the Exorcist_boxed.exe.

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application.

My system locale is Japanese and I have the latest version of 7zip. Was I supposed to use some sort of extraction software to unbox the thing? Been ages since I dealt with all that.

EDIT: Nevermind; just had to EnigmaVBUnpacker the sucker. Carry on, brothers.
Could I possibly have the enigma unpacked version as I am having the same issues as well and don't rly understand the enigma unpacker instructions on the f95 guide post?

Buồn

Jan 27, 2018
You sir are the real MVP. Oh also, is it all tentacles or it got humanoid sexual scenes?
if u checked the save, u wont need to read this, but, it got tentacles and slugs? i guess, flowers stuff, and a lot of semen, i think there is a humanoid scene at the final boss too, or its just a slug.

Jun 13, 2017
The path to the A ending seems messy to get at, going by the hints.
Yeh. For a fapbait game the "gameplay" is weirdly well-thought out. Bar the traps, that are nonetheless telegraphed by the rooms themselves.

No one will care, but dumping just a bit of thought: for a corruption game the basic gameplay loop is well-done. You're essentially running out of time almost like you're playing in some dangerous area in a roguelike or a early 90ies RPG: you start with a limited amount of resources (that you can pre-plan) and can find some more, but everything is limited and you have to properly plan or improvise for the True Ending.

And everything is out to get you, with a combo of stats that make the situation worse and worse. Instead of limited and boring "pass the line/dialogue/scene - get corruption" almost everything you do makes matters worse and needs to be avoided/planned. It's not that the game is difficult, but at least the author gave two shits about the game part.

Reactions: kamina666 and hlrlo

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
No one will care, but dumping just a bit of thought: for a corruption game the basic gameplay loop is well-done. You're essentially running out of time almost like you're playing in some dangerous area in a roguelike or a early 90ies RPG: you start with a limited amount of resources (that you can pre-plan) and can find some more, but everything is limited and you have to properly plan or improvise for the True Ending.

... It's not that the game is difficult, but at least the author gave two shits about the game part.
That's what I liked about this game when I played it back when I MTL'd myself, it didn't have the generic and very boring RPGM combat system with scripted scenes that you'd push through for the content, there were a few encounters here and there but for the most part you're just trying to avoid shit corrupting your character so she doesn't lose her sanity. For what it is, it was well thought out in my opinion as well and for a hentai game that shit was splendid, I usually could care less about the story if the game itself is unappealing, I'm there to beat my meat not revel in literary artistry. I do, however, care when the dev spends time making the gameplay experience enjoyable and original. Sure, the voice acting and well done art helped (despite skipping a shit ton of dialogue during the scenes), but I rarely get as engaged in the gameplay as I did with this game. Hope they make something as good or better in the future.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes