RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
finally something is happening.
he wrote 4-5 months ago that now hes fulltime doing the game. i thought that he was "almost" done, and expected something end of february, now 1 may something is out, not really what i have expected. at least he says he will keep uploading progresses until 0.2. i think i will wait until then to have something "solid" to play. im quite happy that he finally have a download. i now hope he will manage it and can organize it well and not get confused by it all so we need to wait another 2 years :D haha

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
finally something is happening.
he wrote 4-5 months ago that now hes fulltime doing the game. i thought that he was "almost" done, and expected something end of february, now 1 may something is out, not really what i have expected. at least he says he will keep uploading progresses until 0.2. i think i will wait until then to have something "solid" to play. im quite happy that he finally have a download. i now hope he will manage it and can organize it well and not get confused by it all so we need to wait another 2 years :D haha
He's going to insert stuff into RPGM for the rest of the month. As I understood it from his patreon post, he's basically done weith chapter 1. today/tomorrow he should be finished with the new prologue and after that keep on updating in increments until end of may/beginning of june until it's the complete chapter 1.

Reactions: baka and ponyguy

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
No, basically just another patreon post saying the same stuff I posted in OP/second post, just for patreons lower than 10$ this time around.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
i'm not hopeful, don't be surprised if YT comp magically break down and loses all "data" of the past few years.
I could see him never finishing the game but I don't see him pulling the magic computer crash, everything unrecoverable thing. He would be way more likely to just say it isn't working out, hes going back work, etc.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sleep-deprived Yummy accidentally forgot to include the decryption key to the download, so it can't be downloaded right now and we'll have have to wait for him to wake up until we can get it.

Oh and 0.3 will be public, so I won't be reupping that one but just take YT's link for the public version.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Small Update regarding 0.2:

Link wasn't updated yet, but we should be getting 0.3 (or 0.10 or whatever) today/tomorrow. (I hate timezones, at the end of the day. Never know which day it currently is for the person posting. Might have been still sunday for him, or already monday)

Reactions: KiresTheOne
Aug 6, 2016
Small Update regarding 0.2:

Link wasn't updated yet, but we should be getting 0.3 (or 0.10 or whatever) today/tomorrow. (I hate timezones, at the end of the day. Never know which day it currently is for the person posting. Might have been still sunday for him, or already monday)
Yea mega was not working for me either last night.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
when get those mushrooms in the cave i get error becausse off what whas posted over bogworth faces annoying

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

0.02:

Apparently some crashes according to the comments under the patreon post. Namely after some fight and when bogworth gives in-battle tips. Haven't tested it myself yet

EDIT: Can confirm game crashes after the first fight and if you ask Bogwort for advice in said fight.

Last edited:

Duruband

Aug 13, 2016
Dawm I hope this gets fixed soon, first peeve of mine though (why isn't skip bogwarts default option instead of advice, having to toggle after every attack is super annoying and unnecesarry :S)

P.S. old saves don't work either, I tracked mine down so don't bother ^^

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Advice crash fix.

In the dir with the game.exe
Create the dir Graphics/Faces and put the file from the attached file into it.

The fix was made by extracting from the game, and using BogwortFaceSet to make the Update version. Seems to avoid the crash but any picture difference intended by yummy won't of course be there.

Edit: there's another missing file MinorChar1. Just make a second file using the above and name it that. Will look confusing in the conversation but no crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrSid and Oiz

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Advice crash fix.

In the dir with the game.exe
Create the dir Graphics/Faces and put the file from the attached file into it.

The fix was made by extracting from the game, and using BogwortFaceSet to make the Update version. Seems to avoid the crash but any picture difference intended by yummy won't of course be there.

Edit: there's another missing file MinorChar1. Just make a second file using the above and name it that. Will look confusing in the conversation but no crash.
Thanks, this works for now, as far as I've played currently.
I decrypted images and saw NOTHING new. No, there is no sex.
There was never supposed to be any sex in this release.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
iguess the 0.3 is delayed since its alrdy wednesday night for me.

Edit: saw your new 0.2 spoiler post. kk

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im quite confused of that amount of updates and promises. not sure to try out or wait for more.
so, we have a "somehow" buggy 0.2 out, of course with the promise for bugfixes and updates. the 0.3 is already in process? is 0.2 done or just a alpha-version with missing content, as i can read no sex content.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes