RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
the guy is a mess, trust me all he has done up until now is in that bugged shitfiesa of version 0.2. All his teaser he had from one year ago are inside the prologue, he hasn't done much outside of that. If you are lucky he has "finished" the script on windows word.
YT is now feeling guilty since he made no progress in 5 months fulltime commitment, only empty promises here and there. He tries to rush out some parts of the game but it doesn't work well.
The guy won't release chapter 1 this year, mark my words.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the guy is a mess, trust me all he has done up until now is in that bugged shitfiesa of version 0.2. All his teaser he had from one year ago are inside the prologue, he hasn't done much outside of that. If you are lucky he has "finished" the script on windows word.
YT is now feeling guilty since he made no progress in 5 months fulltime commitment, only empty promises here and there. He tries to rush out some parts of the game but it doesn't work well.
The guy won't release chapter 1 this year, mark my words.
Yet he choose to charge per major update and even after all these cocksuckers from ulmf kept throwing insults at him, he is still working on his game. Also, he said himself, that don't expect 0.2 to be anything special, even said, that you should not play it at all.

Reactions: Ozygator

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so that means, the release is somehow a "forced" decision from his part to show what he got but in reality its an alpha-version that need work. the importance now is that he work and that chapter 1 will be done eventually, as anulnyat wrote, he doesnt charge, so we know he's not a leacher. i think i got the information i need, that i need to wait until something playable that i can enjoy, not pre-builds like we have now. im not complaining this thread and 0.2, contrary. if people want to try it out, go ahead. :)

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Yet he choose to charge per major update and even after all these cocksuckers from ulmf kept throwing insults at him, he is still working on his game. Also, he said himself, that don't expect 0.2 to be anything special, even said, that you should not play it at all.
I criticized him on ulmf because he is an unproductive guy with poor work ethic. I even suggested him to run monthly pledges if he wanted to be a fulltime game developer, because I knew he had a family with two young children. He got upset about my messages and wrote me on two separate occasions two very long personal messages.
Here is the thing: he says he is working on the game. I don't believe him, all his teasers were in the game files of that rushed 0.2 version he put out.
You can all wait but in the end he won't release his full chapter 1 game this year, or you can ban my account on this forum.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the odd thing is that he announced the end of last year that he will go full time, how will that work out for him with no income, or maybe his wife have a good job supporting him? but no matter, if he just dont care why keep it up, why not just forget about it and do something else? no, i think theres hope still. maybe it will take longer, maybe we need to wait and get more "buggy updates", but i think we will get there. maybe his work ethic suck, but we need to remember hes an amateur, this is his first project, he have a family, and just 6 months ago he started to think about "full time" and "full time commitment". maybe he's stuck, maybe he's that kind of person that have tons of ideas but takes time and force to actually do anything. but the game he wants to do seems to be really nice and i would like to play it more then anything. so i hope it will work out, but that doesnt mean i need to play this update. im waiting and hoping he gets enough motivation to keep making this game, and when he finally gets the reward (money), i hope thats enough motivation to make him continue and finish the game. as a programmer myself i know its hard sometimes especially with real life issues and commitments. so i dont blame him for not delivering, i just ask for truth and information and the current status.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Its the principle of the fact that he adores the attention and hypes up his game to extreme levels every two months for the last two YEARS. he probably doesnt have the slightest idea what to put into chapter one because he bit off more than he can chew. He had a dream in august 2015 and regardless of his literal inability to see it through he doesnt want to let it die. Ive watched his cycle for two years my dudes. He changed some art and the color of aylias panties and that is all you are going to get this year aside from rehashed prologue scenes that havent changed since 2015. He always has an excuse for why work wasnt done and always swears hes been working. Support him on patreon or dont but dont get your hopes up. Not like it matters either way.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'll be honest with you. I've been a patron of YT form the very and even paid the 10 bucks the hunter quest aina translation. If he didn't have the pledge system he has I would have been long gone from his patreon page. However, I do believe he worked and has done stuff. Saying it's his "teasers in the 0.02 version, so he hasn't done anything" is just plain stupid. He literally says he's moving stuff into rpgmaker in small batches and that 0.01 and 0.02. shouldn't even really be played. What did you expect? To find the entirety of chapter 1 in that release?

Reactions: Fushan

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
If you'd read his posts he already pushed the deadlines back again. He said in the first post this week that the first content for chapter 1 would be finished by today or tomorrow. (Friday/saturday) but yet in the next post he doubled back and said .03 (only prologue) would be released friday/saturday with zero indication on when the first chapter 1 content would be released. It's a vicious cycle. In his comments he even said "you might want to just wait until august because it would give you a more complete gameplay experience" on his last post. I had to do some fishing to find it, but it's there. Like I said, don't get your hopes up. Not for the next 6 months at least, anyway.

Aug 6, 2016
I love his work but man this is taking far too long. He was supposed to release it last year in August. I understand how things do not go the way they need to and the guy wanted to be perfect but he really needs to draw a line on where to stop and release it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
of what YT wrote in ULMF, i understood that he is basically "rebuilding" the game, bit by bit from existing assets, the releases are alpha-test-builds for the 10$ patrons to test it out, the release are not meant to "play" as a whole game, just try different parts of the game.
i dont remember (as the thread in ULMF is wiped) why he do that, but im sure theres a reason, maybe to have a better overview of all scripts to "figure out" bugs, dunno. sure, this is a bad decision, why reveal this to the patrons at all, this "rebuilding" should be kept private and only when done share it. not a good as people have expectations.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
ok if the new art is that good, i can wait longer then i have alrdy done since ulmf :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

swagmcswag

Mar 13, 2017
Remember when he said .3 was going to be released? Good joke. waiting for aylia('s story) is worse than gonorrhea. yummytiger is so bad at this though he probably has syphilis eating his brain away. only excuse he has to be this bad at game development.

Reactions: RazzleDazzle
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes