RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
That's because this was not supposed to be a playable demo. You can find the full prologue demo on his patreon, but it doesn't have the updated artwork. That version didn't have any bugs that I recall.

Reactions: ponyguy

swagmcswag

Mar 13, 2017
That's because this was not supposed to be a playable demo. You can find the full prologue demo on his patreon, but it doesn't have the updated artwork. That version didn't have any bugs that I recall.
that FULL PROLOGUE is from 3 YEARS AGO. That's inexcusable to be as bad at this. This so-called developer is a total disaster.

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
that FULL PROLOGUE is from 3 YEARS AGO. That's inexcusable to be as bad at this. This so-called developer is a total disaster.
I was just answering the guys comment on bugs, since there is a bug free version he could play. I would point out that the full prologue was released in august 2015 which is less than two years ago. For me, I just play it if I see it. I don't waste me time listening to all the shit these devs spew. That's why f95 is nice, I'm glad I found this place.

swagmcswag

Mar 13, 2017
I was just answering the guys comment on bugs, since there is a bug free version he could play. I would point out that the full prologue was released in august 2015 which is less than two years ago. For me, I just play it if I see it. I don't waste me time listening to all the shit these devs spew. That's why f95 is nice, I'm glad I found this place.
It's still a frustrating answer cuz that' ancient prologue is literally the only thing he's done right and he hasnt produced jackshit right since.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
guys just ignore yummy, do it like I do, don't expect anything from him and more important don't believe his lies. He enjoys the attention he gets, positive or negative, that's why he always gives vague answers of the game state.

Aug 5, 2016
guys just ignore yummy, do it like I do, don't expect anything from him and more important don't believe his lies. He enjoys the attention he gets, positive or negative, that's why he always gives vague answers of the game state.
this guy and starke from ulmf have always been like that, just ignore them

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Ive noticed YTs supporters are starting to jump ship again, so, its time for him to make another comment on how much work hes been doing on the game and will have something playable soon.

Reactions: rKnight

pkfast

Sep 19, 2016
I gave $1 for the hunter's quest translation, and that's it. I opt out being a patron last month.

Aug 14, 2016
he released 0.3 three days ago in a comment on his patreon.

"There is .03 for anyone interested. It'll get you through the prologue and a bit into chapter 1, but a lot is not finalized. I'm working on finishing the Dress portrait, the new Patreon title page, and a few other misc. things. I'll make a full post on Patreon when that is done with a more legitimate release. I don't recommend playing it, but if you want, go ahead"

but i can't post the link yet :(

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
he released 0.3 three days ago in a comment on his patreon.

"There is .03 for anyone interested. It'll get you through the prologue and a bit into chapter 1, but a lot is not finalized. I'm working on finishing the Dress portrait, the new Patreon title page, and a few other misc. things. I'll make a full post on Patreon when that is done with a more legitimate release. I don't recommend playing it, but if you want, go ahead"

but i can't post the link yet :(
Goddammit! Why does he do that in a comment.
I thought something was wrong with patreon, because I didn't get a notification of this.

Reactions: Deleted member 1734

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Im starting to get the impression that YT isnt going to release anything worth playing until his goal reaches 15 grand.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
Im starting to get the impression that YT isnt going to release anything worth playing until his goal reaches 15 grand.
why? He doesn't collect money anyway, so that doesn't make sense. Ive never gotten the feeling that he is trying to just get more money.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes