RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Wouldn't he have to take money for it to be a scam? English is not my language, but scam means stealing money I thought. He only took money once I thought for that other game. Not sure it really qualifies as a scam.
What other game? You mean his previous project? I don't know much about it. Doesn't he get that much money everytime he releases a new version of this game? Considering how short and buggy this game at this point, supporting him is not that deserving for patrons i guess...

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Nah, he has only taken one payment months ago for a Hunter's Quest translation.

Mind you, I'm pretty sure that the only reason he still has as many patrons as he does now is because he isn't charging anything. There's nothing to lose by 'pledging' $10 now. That said, when he begins to ask for money, I can 100% see a massive drop off.

Reactions: Master Mirror

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Nah, he has only taken one payment months ago for a Hunter's Quest translation.

Mind you, I'm pretty sure that the only reason he still has as many patrons as he does now is because he isn't charging anything. There's nothing to lose by 'pledging' $10 now. That said, when he begins to ask for money, I can 100% see a massive drop off.
That explains quite a bit. Sounds reasonable.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Well, if I have a full chapter 1 or something SUBSTANTIAL then I'll pledge back to YT from now on and give him another chance. If he fucks up again, then there is a very good reason I'd rather donate to this site than any of these scam artists on patreon. There are a few good, honest, hardworking developers on patreon, and they DO get my pledges. Lazy shits like YT...? Not so much.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I already know about him. It seems like a pretty cool game. Hopefully the sister doesn't immediately start of as a bimbo slut. There's a lack of just basic female protag corruption games. I can't really get into roundscape. it feels like a massive clusterfuck, and it's been recommended to me too often to count. I've waited around 4 years for yummy's game and it's just literally constant pushbacks and all these reasons it's not completed. I don't really need anything extravagant. I just want basic public embarassment, molestation, workplace sexual harassment. You know, literally basic stuff. I'm pretty easy to please. Everyone's always gotta be so extreme and "unique".

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I've waited around 4 years for yummy's game and it's just literally constant pushbacks and all these reasons it's not completed. I don't really need anything extravagant.
I can appreciate YT wanting to make his game perfect as possible. But with all the anticipation and hype thats been built up and lost and built up again for so long, its starting to turn what would have been an enjoyable game, to sour. Im sure it will still be fun to finally get to play it, but just not as fun as it would have been.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Exactly my point. Everyone defending him is right. He never took my money for broken promises. Instead he built my hype sky high for this ultimate H game, then when the drop kicks in it's a fucking rickroll audio track.

Reactions: Master Mirror

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
Welp, Im a patron but if this man change to monthly Im leaving for sure, how the hell would you trust YT when he is lying the whole time about the development of the game ... I dont have anything agaisnt him cause he is not charging right now, but I will not throw money in to a big black hole that always has problem with his kids, procrastination, or "want to do the things in a perfect way"

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes