RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Looks like there is a new patreon post, if anyone is a patreon and can share.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Only 12 likes out of 50 comments. He must have found something else in the game he wants to perFECT before releasing anything.

Last edited:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
(Please, no ban :pokerFace:)

Patreon Post said:

Hello everyone.
Still trudging along, it's a slow process. Bringing people into the loop is quite challenging. The learning period is probably slower than if I were just doing it myself, but that should change. For those who saw, I posted a quick comment that I would release something and update people.

Well, I'm not ready to go live with the new YTGaming format. When I make the post explaining the new tiers and changes, I want to hit the ground running for once. I'm also not ready to release 0.10 publicly. Transferring the prologue and editing it extensively is taking longer than I'd have liked. It also gets a bit tedious at times, so I switch off with that and working on other areas. That said, I do want to give you guys some proof of progress. If you're interested, here is another alpha release:

It's still not really something I'd recommend playing unless you're dying to see some of the changes. I'm very hopeful that I'll get you the true 0.10 this week and move on, once and for all. I will repost links to the previous prologue and the earliest version for people who'd like to see just how drastically it has change as I've grown as an artist and writer. For the .10 release, I'm waiting on new battle HUD components from a new team member, a few more sprites, some scripting improvements, and I need to transfer over the last few introductions in Zalran and change the first night event to the new format.

Finally, I'm posting this to all patrons, because I have not posted in quite awhile. I am active daily on Discord, if you want to chat. With Discord running, my plan is to keep Patreon posts on point (Release, changes to YTGaming, etc.) and have Discord be more informal.

As always, thanks for your patience.

YT

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
lol this guy still exist and after 1 year plus when i last checked on him he still didnt release the chapter?
He's nearly done with the prologue :test:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Seriously, when did he start developing this game? Game has 10 minutes long of content and he is sitting on a 10.000$ per major game update income. This is probably the most scammy Patreon project i've ever seen on this website lol.
And exactly how many updates has he released that he's charged for? This is PER UPDATE, not per month.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
And exactly how many updates has he released that he's charged for? This is PER UPDATE, not per month.
The thing is, its not going to stay at 10k per update. Soon as YT releases ch1, I predict the goal will be met at 15k in no time, then he can raise the goal to 20k and so on. Who can blame him, if I quit my daytime job to make games like this, id be wanting to keep the hype built up for as long as I could.

Reactions: rKnight

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
@torkenstiem: Why do you keep saying I'm hyping the game up? Because I post updates on Patreon? That's what I'm supposed to do, give them updates. I actually went almost two months without a post, which is the opposite of hyping it up. I closed the ULMF thread, even though it was consistently on the front page and garnering me views. I don't bump ANY of my threads. I even removed my signature when posting in other western game threads on ULMF. I also repeatedly tried to tell people I was ONE person, not a team, so don't overhype it. I'm not sure what you keep referring to.

Also, there has been ONE pledge in the history of my Patreon. The pledge last April for the Hunter's Quest translation. The full translation was delivered in July, and you can play start to finish. I'd like to someday add a few scenes that I have artwork for, but it's not a priority and my patrons overwhelmingly voted for me to work on Aylia's Story instead. While pledges are completely optional and donations, if you do end up paying something, there should be a release in the next month or two. Patreon's payment system requires me to set the pledge the month prior to release though.

Reactions: Onysko

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can't say Yummy was hyping his stuff either. Okay maybe in the very beginning a bit, but not much.
It's more that other people (Like me occasionally) hype his stuff a bit too much.

On another note, just so you people know: Yummy actually contacted me and asked me to keep updating this thread with patreon posts, but wait 24 hours before sharing.
I'm going to respect that and will post stuff in future with at least that delay (Maybe longer if I'm lazy). So if you're asking about about sharing an update and I don't post it on the same day, then this might be the reason why.

I think that's fair and is a good approach from a dev regarding these kind of patreon leaks.

Anyways, just wanted to keep you updated and now you can have fun bashing each others' heads in some more.

Reactions: Dasanko

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
This game is so buggy, I cant figure out what to do once I passed the prologue and get started the flower quest for the shopkeeper. I've tried both ways either to take Kira the red haired girl along with me or to go alone but once I'm out of the village I cant head anywhere except north and the village. I've also tried to train the Mayor's brat but it doesnt seem to lead anywhere? I'm not sure what to do, any help?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,

Just discovered this game yesterday via this thread (a chance apparently, as i've read all previous comment... :) ) .
English isn't my native language but i've very enjoyed this game even if I lack of vocabulary and i'm forced to google translate some words, that break the rythm and the fun a little bit!
Too bad it's unfinished, it has a great potential.

What i like :

- I really like the characters, Aylia is really cute (and brutal!!! lol), Bogwort is so twisted minded ! These two are really endearing! And the few other that we meet are nice too.
- Can interact with lots of objects, some sad things, some really fun things, i've really enjoyed explored this part (i hope it's a very little bit) of the world. That bring up some emotions! And I really enjoy that!
- The original battle system with Bogwort as advisor (haven't tried sexy things for now and the outfit weaknesses)
- The level design is pretty great, i really love it, there's so much rpg maker games where the world is really plain, that make me sad each time!

What i dislike :

- Not yet finished as i discovered it. :teary:

You've difinitely win a new Patreon!
Keep up the good work, i wish you the good things you deserve

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
Well, don't visit for a bit and stuff happens. Bob, just got to say, welcome to hell. Sorry yt, but its true. Now you've played it and the waiting begins. Just imagine finding this game years ago and being excited.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
why the fuck do people make games without putting everything u need to make them work?
fonts and graphics

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
why the fuck do people make games without putting everything u need to make them work?
fonts and graphics
Because you simply need to download the freely available RTP for RPG Maker VX Ace and you're done. You can plan ANY VX Ace RPG Maker game that doesn't include the RTP. The releases shared here are alpha releases, no way am I going to include the RTP and basically turn a quick 80mb upload into a 300-350mb upload. I don't make money on this currently, so I use free Mega file sharing. You can hit limits, and when Aylia's Story gets downloaded thousands of times, those 200-250mb increases really add up, especially if I upload a hotfix.

So, I can have you download the RTP from a site that doesn't waste my free bandwidth and you only down it ONCE instead of every single version, or I include the RTP and increase every single down by 300% currently.

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
fonts and graphics
well, sadly he is still releasing alpha versions, and his patreon are the ones asking for them. I guess this should answer your question
EDIT: LoL, reading YT I truly missed the point of kabasi hahahhaha I dont know man, if you complain about that, you are gonna have a hard time with all RTP,ACE... developers xD

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Because you simply need to download the freely available RTP for RPG Maker VX Ace and you're done. You can plan ANY VX Ace RPG Maker game that doesn't include the RTP. The releases shared here are alpha releases, no way am I going to include the RTP and basically turn a quick 80mb upload into a 300-350mb upload. I don't make money on this currently, so I use free Mega file sharing. You can hit limits, and when Aylia's Story gets downloaded thousands of times, those 200-250mb increases really add up, especially if I upload a hotfix.

So, I can have you download the RTP from a site that doesn't waste my free bandwidth and you only down it ONCE instead of every single version, or I include the RTP and increase every single down by 300% currently.
i dont see that written in the installation and/or nowhere else

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes