RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
I am sorry but he is the worst dev period. 1319 pats wtf is wrong with people
yeah sure, but impure or p and p may have a word or two with you about the scummiest dev on patreon... after all, yummy doesnt charge any money for your wait :)

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
i dont see that written in the installation and/or nowhere else
While it's common knowledge... I already told you exactly what to do to make it playing in the other thread that you complained about the EXACT same thing... Next time, I suggest trying to google for a little troubleshooting first before running to whine and bitch about a "broken game" that isn't broken at all because you know nothing about the platform or how it works (RPGM in this case).

Even the most cursory "I can't play rpg maker games" or "RPG maker games won't run or work" would have given you pages and pages of the reason (the vast majority being that you don't have the RTP files installed)... I even gave you a link to the RTP files for the various RPGM types from the RPGM website itself.

You would have found it written almost literally -EVERYWHERE- had you even bothered to at least ATTEMPT to troubleshoot using google (would have came up immediately). Take some initiative next time and at least try to resolve a problem by thinking, researching, or doing a little "work" first or at least ASK(!!!!) if there's a problem with the game running instead of claiming something is broken when it isn't...This way you learn as you go and you don't end up looking like a fool or an idiot. Not to mention that people are more likely to help when you ask questions in a respectful manner instead of throwing a hissy fit or coming off angy.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
It is pretty common knowledge.
u realize i was talking specifically about THIS game?
how is that common knowledge?
btw i solved

game seems good i hope its not tease after tease (by the elf) all the way long

Last edited:

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Don't forget, you're downloading a leaked alpha version. This "release" was never designed to be shared beyond patrons, so it doesn't have many things a public release would have. Instructions like that are one of those things you'd find in a public release, but not a alpha release.

As for the game being a tease, well, the wait has been atrocious. It'll see a release though, eventually.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I am sorry but he is the worst dev period. 1319 pats wtf is wrong with people
Let me just name 3 that are worse real quick:
Impure
Terebonkoff
Malleck

Why would there be anything wrong with them? They don't pay anything. What's wrong with you not informing yourself before crying?

Yeah, that would be my fault, though. Not YT's. Will edit OP.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
There many, much worse creators\developers out there. Most of the honest ones are either teams, professionals or basically studios.
So when a guy like YT is compared to others, he is really rather fine, since he charges only per major update. And that's pretty rare, unfortunately. :oops:

Yeah, the game takes a really long time, and that sucks. But you are not losing money either so nobody loses.

Reactions: Macheto

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
There many, much worse creators\developers out there. Most of the honest ones are either teams, professionals or basically studios.
So when a guy like YT is compared to others, he is really rather fine, since he charges only per major update. And that's pretty rare, unfortunately. :oops:

Yeah, the game takes a really long time, and that sucks. But you are not losing money either so nobody loses.
That's right, but after almost 3 years of broken promises I'm quite tired of him saying again "release this week, things almost done!" and then nothing. I mean, this december his patreon page will become 3 years-old. So far we got a prologue. Another prologue. And now in the last 7 months we were waiting for...a revamped prologue.
The next release will come out? Probably (and my bet is next year). But after that? He already split the release of chapter 1 into two releases. And after that there are 4 other chapters. Just sayin'

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
I mean, two weeks ago he was only one CG away from the release. 5 days ago was 90% done with the last CG, just needed to add the variation for it. And of course we're not sure that this is the truth, since his...past history. Last year around this time he was up with the %chart which it wasn't...let's say realistic. Not to mention the turtle thing which was a lie. I really like that he charges only for updates, but he lied (lied/not being too honest with how things were) too many times to be considered as a trustwhorty dev. Which is a bad thing.
For now, let's see if he's able to release the revamped prologue in those days or if "shit will hit the fan" once again.

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
Well, you can trust he is not gonna take your money and dont fullfill his promises, he even offered me a refund cause I said i didnt trust him anymore(and the pledge was for a translation, not for chapter 1). He is just a lazy bastard that talks a bit too much sometimes x)

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Just found this game. Love the art. Laughed at the comments.
So 3 years to release a partial Prologue to Chapter 1 on a 4 Chapter series....

We might have Starships by the time this game is done. I'll check again in 2025.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
1 work week, not an actual week. It should be done sometime within the next few months.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes