RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just a fair warning that YT is starting to block people from his patreon for sharing the game.
I'm okay with getting blocked, it's just kinda sad, because I already payed the 10 bucks for this update but got nothing, but oh well. (I mean even the Hunter's Quest translation was bugged)

Well, I probably shouldn't have used the same Username on Patreon as on here.... Whatever.
At least we know now, that YT lurks this forum and blocks people from the shadows :pokerFace:

Now I'm just a pleb like the rest of you...

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just a fair warning that YT is starting to block people from his patreon for sharing the game.
I'm okay with getting blocked, it's just kinda sad, because I already payed the 10 bucks for this update but got nothing, but oh well. (I mean even the Hunter's Quest translation was bugged)

Well, I probably shouldn't have used the same Username on Patreon as on here.... Whatever.
At least we know now, that YT lurks this forum and blocks people from the shadows :pokerFace:

Now I'm just a pleb like the rest of you...
And the reason he blocks people is..? Don't really understand why would he do that. Are those, who is not pledging come and whine about lack of content/progress or what?

Reactions: ponyguy

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
And the reason he blocks people is..? Don't really understand why would he do that. Are those, who is not pledging come and whine about lack of content/progress or what?
The reason I got blocked is 100% for sharing the game on here.
Never whined about about any of the stuff he did. Doesn't really matter though.
Eventually we'll get the game on here anyways, so the only thing it did is that I can't read any news about the game anymore and that he'll get 10$ less per major game update... Whenever that's gonna actually happen :test:

Reactions: ponyguy

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I figured out what this reminds me of, Duke Nukem Forever, plus side at least it doesn't have a bad publish that tries to salvage flaming trash heaps by adding more flaming trash heaps.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Can someone tell me the last action we do in the v0.03 of the game? I got a quest from the clothing store lady about collecting some flowers to make dye and then couldn't finish that quest. I am not sure if it's a bug or end of this version lol.

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Here's my 2 cents about YT: he will not be able to continue like this. He's not making any money and he this will continue at the very least for this whole year. So, he will be probably forced to go back to his old job, leaving the whole game unfinished. Did he "deserve" this? No. Did he actually try to avoid this? I don't think so. In the last 2.5 years he has done the same mistakes over and over again. Assuming everything he said was true, of course (and sometimes he actually lied to his patrons, I know it well since I'm a patron too). So, maybe he will deliver ch.1 in the future, but that's it. No whole game. Which is quite sad, actually.

Reactions: trashhumper

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Can someone share a save file after the first quest completed (Clothing Store lady asks for some flowers to make dye). I can't seem to find any flowers or my game is bugged. :FeelsBadMan:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Can someone share a save file after the first quest completed (Clothing Store lady asks for some flowers to make dye). I can't seem to find any flowers or my game is bugged. :FeelsBadMan:
I doubt anybody has even bothered since its full of bugs. Also, Ive read on another forum, YT basically says, ch.1 will be done when its done. So, dont frustrate yourself over this buggy shit.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight and ponyguy

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I doubt anybody has even bothered since its full of bugs. Also, Ive read on another forum, YT basically says, ch.1 will be done when its done. So, dont frustrate yourself over this buggy shit.
Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I looked at the graphics folder and it seems that quest is almost at the end of the latest version. So i was actually struggling for nothing lol.

vintageink

May 11, 2017
I used to be a patron of YummyTiger. The constant broken promises were enough to make me withdraw my funding. I had commented once months ago saying something along the lines of "You shouldn't give a release date unless you know for sure you're going to make it. This is like the third or fourth time you've promised a release then failed to deliver." I think he said he was sorry or something and I replied saying that he should consider communicating more and not so inconsistently, not saying anything for like a month or so. I remember he got a little ticked off at that point and said he never disappeared for that long.

Looking back now I see that his last post was on the 25th of May and all of his images (at least the reward tier images) are not showing properly. I'd say he hasn't checked the page in a long time. I honestly don't think he has much of the game completed and had been talking a big game. I think he intended to have more done but it didn't work out. I also suspected that he never really left his full time job but who knows. I don't think he'd leave $10,000 hanging in the wind if he left his job.

For me it's just frustrating because I see other developers who do more with less.

Reactions: torkenstiem

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
I take it he hasnt released anything yet. Guess I'll just ignore it for another month.

For me it's just frustrating because I see other developers who do more with less.
What do you mean? Isn't it one guy who has not collected any money? How do you get less than that?

vintageink

May 11, 2017
I take it he hasnt released anything yet. Guess I'll just ignore it for another month.

What do you mean? Isn't it one guy who has not collected any money? How do you get less than that?
More as in frequent (or at least consistent) updates, delivering on promises, showing content from the game.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
the reason why you wont see any updates from him is because he doesn't work on his game. Every 6 months or so he comes out with enthusiasm and a "new" plan regarding the future of yummytigergaming.
I believe that everything he has done until now is there in the bugged mess of version 0.03. It also doesn't help that yummy wants to draw/code/write the story/playing the manager.

Reactions: Master Mirror

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I believe that everything he has done until now is there in the bugged mess of version 0.03.
I'm inclined to agree with you. Since he hasn't released anything else, and he says on another forum that it will be finished eventually, all we can do is assume.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
the reason why you wont see any updates from him is because he doesn't work on his game. Every 6 months or so he comes out with enthusiasm and a "new" plan regarding the future of yummytigergaming.
I believe that everything he has done until now is there in the bugged mess of version 0.03. It also doesn't help that yummy wants to draw/code/write the story/playing the manager.
Seriously, when did he start developing this game? Game has 10 minutes long of content and he is sitting on a 10.000$ per major game update income. This is probably the most scammy Patreon project i've ever seen on this website lol.

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
Seriously, when did he start developing this game? Game has 10 minutes long of content and he is sitting on a 10.000$ per major game update income. This is probably the most scammy Patreon project i've ever seen on this website lol.
Wouldn't he have to take money for it to be a scam? English is not my language, but scam means stealing money I thought. He only took money once I thought for that other game. Not sure it really qualifies as a scam.

Reactions: xephion
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes