RPGM Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Thank you for the reply. I think Aylia's Story for the most part will be as-is. It has cliches, for sure, but sometimes cliches are not always terrible. I'm not a professional artist, nor writer, so the product will always be amateurish. That doesn't mean I don't want it to be quality, but there will always be limits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's an example of the art progress already. While I continue to try and grow, I'm not sure how much better I'll be able to do. While there are a few changes in the works, it's past time that I get more content out, so going back and redoing characters or artwork would also be even more detrimental. Still, I appreciate the civil response, thank you.[/Spoiler]

Reactions: Amariithynar

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if that art is not good what is? with all the 3d and japanese games i really appreciate western 2d art. especially when its good as well. no, art has never been the problem, neither ideas and story, and its not just me, with that strong support early on and the anticipation from many, and obviously the disappointments when it didnt go as planned. so again, i hope this game gets done even if i need to wait for it. and problem is only one thing, and its the wait.

paradj07

Nov 17, 2017
YT aka YummyTiger

First of all:
do you mean..
Cliches

or

Glitches

Second quit being your own worse critic enough trolls for that here in the ether.

Third:
Ignore the trolls!

fourth:
as for talent..
get off your ass and start doing what you like..

'cause as far as i can see you got it and its all just hangin out there man!
got the trolls just a drooling.
as for you artwork? Holy Fuck it's great!
i have paid for a 100x worse artwork of which the trolls seemed to think was good.
so, compared to artists like the great MG(bart)/the Pickler(FuckYouRick!)
and other half-ass artists that are making big bucks just raping our minds
compared: your work is closer to "Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni's"
so fuckin take you time there if ya want. will still keep hoping Aylias Story will be completed and can hardly wait for the next.. :thumbsup: :Ace!:

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
welp looks like patreon is doing there latest in reviewing accounts, yummytiger is one of them and dam it i just found out i lost one my fav artist on patreon dam it.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
welp looks like patreon is doing there latest in reviewing accounts, yummytiger is one of them and dam it i just found out i lost one my fav artist on patreon dam it.
good riddance, he wasn't going anywhere and shutting down his patreon is the only right thing to do.
I hope he will get his shit together and find a real job.

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Well, I don't quite understand what are they actually reviewing, since there is basically no game to review in the first place (and in a more serious matter, I don't think that AS broke any rule). Anyway, YT was doing yet another revamp of his work-ethic or things like that, announcing a new fresh start (maybe).

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
It'll be back. Not sure it was worth a full scale suspension, but I guess they're making the rounds. I updated the front page and linked to the Hunter's Quest DLSite (as well as putting the DLSite image). Even though it had mosaic, I believe the image violated the guidelines. I don't see how anything in Aylia's Story violates any guidelines, it's not really far enough to violate anything at this point.

@MasterQ - It's a bit more than that, but that was part of it.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
anyone have a cg for this game?
Not much to show, there are only about 10 CGs and none of them more than ecchi at this point. The game intends to be a corruption-style game, so the idea was work up to sex, but we haven't got there yet. There are about 15 or so more if you compiled everything on Patreon that was released as teasers. But, even then, you still only get oral at most.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Maybe your account was suspended because one of the people working for patreon got really pissed off that chapter 1 hasn't been released yet :D Hopefully you will find time in the near future to start working on the game again! If you manage to get a decent pace going you will be one of the most successful creators on this site. The world needs to see Bogwort corrupting Aylia.
Maybe, wouldn't blame them for dishing out a little punishment for my procrastination. I did receive a blanket reply saying they would contact me in 2 business days. Pretty sure I've already made most, if not all, the necessary changes. There were 2 picture and a link to DLSite that violated the policy (according to other devs). Easy fix, not sure it was worth the suspension, but whatever.

To your other point, I've already started working again. I agree, Bogwort does need a little satisfaction. It's only right, he's waited so long.

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
It's a passion projects man, take your time. As frustrating as it is to know I can't play it yet, it's great to know you're still working on it at the very least despite everything, takes quite a bit of resolve. Keep going mate.

In the meantime I'll look for other games and check up on this thread every once in a awhile.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Am I the only one who don't get any more alert from reply for this thread even with the "watch this thread" activated?
Missed 1 month of replies...
Hoping for a quick come back of your page, to see the changes that you want to share with us :)
Behind a paywall of course, thanks to Patreon rules.
If you find an alternative to Patreon, please inform us, I'll drop my pledge right away. Don't want to give a % of money to these censored anymore, i've already canceled all other pledge but since you haven't get anything until now...
I know I penalize more the creator than Patreon and it's not entirely their fault, and there's another thread to speak about that, but I'm so angry at this moment.. -_-
In need of some good care from Aylia :heartcoveredeyes:

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
Am I the only one who don't get any more alert from reply for this thread even with the "watch this thread" activated?
Missed 1 month of replies...
Hoping for a quick come back of your page, to see the changes that you want to share with us :)
Behind a paywall of course, thanks to Patreon rules.
If you find an alternative to Patreon, please inform us, I'll drop my pledge right away. Don't want to give a % of money to these censored anymore, i've already canceled all other pledge but since you haven't get anything until now...
I know I penalize more the creator than Patreon and it's not entirely their fault, and there's another thread to speak about that, but I'm so angry at this moment.. :noexpression:
In need of some good care from Aylia :heartcoveredeyes:
i still get notifications.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@BobKels0 You don't get further notifications from a thread if you have missed an earlier one. Click "Watched Threads" near the top of the page - it shows threads you are watching that have unread posts.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for the sentiment BobKels0, I appreciate it. I'm still waiting to hear back from Patreon, and I'm still very confident it was a minor screw-up on my part that got the suspension. Given the number of Patreons suspended in the past week, my guess is they are swamped. Not awesome by any means, but it is what it is. It's not really impacting development beyond the day or so I wasted going through my Patreon and cleaning up everything that would have any chance of being controversial. Patron-only posts will stay the same (which sucks since they are behind a paywall).

Thanks!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes