likesbootyok

Jun 29, 2020
google translation of the devs progress:

"Recently, an unprecedented man-like boom has come to me"

well fuck yea!! I feel a man-like boom coming myself...

*if anyone has yet to try out the demo for the new game they are working on I would say get on that! its incredible and shows a lot of improvement compared to AC (which is still very very good XD)

Last edited:

SkullGhost

Nov 3, 2021
ok, finally I have an answer to the question a few people have asked, myself included. the last crystal (the 4th one I had mentioned previously) dropped from the grey statue after running through RD on normal multiple times in a single run (without exiting it). I think I ran it around 7 or 8? I lost track. eventually, I got so op from having constant overdrive that I just kept clearing the levels within 5-8-ish minutes. a good tip to help if you are struggling is I loaded my character up with around 2 exp scrolls, around 3 blue potions and the rest were magic potions. and I just prolonged the hideout boss if I got him, and just focused on killing all the minions he summoned to grind levels and power-ups. if you get lucky on the other bosses that follow you should be able to rack up levels and power-ups until eventually you can just 1-2 hit everything. I hope this helps any who are still struggling like I was.

I included a screenshot of my game at the time of receiving it.

each of the statues will give you a different crystal, provided you clear the conditions listed (specifically the green, blue, and red statues as grey doesn't list its condition).

For my power-up selections, just in case this helps as well, I focused on everything except lim conversion, though I focused on damage for a long time at first and tried to focus hard on damage reduction with one or two hp regens until about my 4th or 5th run?
and lastly 2 important notes. first, masturbation inhibition and climax inhibition are almost mandatory to keep you from losing your mp due to climax from masturbating, and secondly, I suggest going to RD and initializing your proclivities, sensitivities, and passives, as they will greatly hinder your survivability if you have them since they will not only leave you more open to stuns and other ailments but will also increase the damage you will take, which can quickly be your downfall if you are not a veteran at managing the groups of enemies without taking damage.

You can always re-grind them later if you really want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chosen Sloth

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know who translated this game? Was it the developer? Or did he outsource it so someone else?

I wanted to know if the sequel will have an English version planed soon after the full release.

Deab

Dec 14, 2020
Does anyone know who translated this game? Was it the developer? Or did he outsource it so someone else?

I wanted to know if the sequel will have an English version planed soon after the full release.
Not entirely sure, but if you check the dlsite you'll see an EN and JP version. Could still have outsourced it though. Maybe someone else with more knowledge on the subject could provide insight? Nudge nudge wink wink?

faulk

Nov 8, 2017
There is some new post on his blog :

Basically, he finished all bosses now, so what he need to do more :

- Adding some things on the route ( enemy, event etc... )
- Adding some post game content ( arena etc... )
- Balance gameplay / bugfix

Honestly, this guy is working really quick those day regarding the post on his blog. I also checked the fanzia, and he have post a lot of animation wich are not in the demo allready. I won't be surprise if the game is release the first week of march.

Jan 9, 2018

Honestly, this guy is working really quick those day regarding the post on his blog. I also checked the fanzia, and he have post a lot of animation wich are not in the demo allready. I won't be surprise if the game is release the first week of march.
he had done loads before he went on hiatus thankfully Haha Im super excited to play this shiiitt lets gooo broooo almost here!!!

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020

Don't get me wrong I hope the game is available that soon I will be happy AF if it is... BUT I'm gonna keep my expectations low so if it does end up happening I will be even happier.

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
Looks like the developer is in much higher spirits now then he was over a year ago judging by newest post, I wonder what happened to him then as to just stop completely?

Either way, I'm glad that he feels better now as to finish the sequel. hopefully he'll give a estimated release date soon.

Reactions: likesbootyok

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Looks like the developer is in much higher spirits now then he was over a year ago judging by newest post, I wonder what happened to him then as to just stop completely?

Either way, I'm glad that he feels better now as to finish the sequel. hopefully he'll give a estimated release date soon.
Sounded like it was just general burn-out. Very happy to see him back at it though. Loved the original and the demo for the second one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: likesbootyok
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes