ShamusForSmut

Sep 5, 2017
Alright, I'd like to ask 2 questions, but before that, I just can't not say how good of a game this is, I love the combat in this game, it looks basic, but it's amazing, and 2nd, the erotic aspect of this is amazing, I've jerked off to this a looooot of times, I don't even know how much, but it's that good! On to the questions:
1. What secret trait does the onyx crystal have?
That... doesn't help
Yeah it would've been nice for the guy to get the real quote, at the bottom of that list some deleted member stated the below quote.

I worked out the Onyx Crystal prevents any experience gain which allows you to do an attempted challenge run of the game without levelling up at all. I assume all the crystals have some sort of unique property like this but can't figure them out. Would love to get a clear list of what each does.
Other than that, there doesn't seem to be anything else attached to the Onyx crystal, alongside the other crystals not having any real quality either. So anyone frequenting the thread wondering what the crystal does, challenge run I guess.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah it would've been nice for the guy to get the real quote, at the bottom of that list some deleted member stated the below quote.

Other than that, there doesn't seem to be anything else attached to the Onyx crystal, alongside the other crystals not having any real quality either. So anyone frequenting the thread wondering what the crystal does, challenge run I guess.
Oh wow I looked through the search and didn't see that part of his post, I guess I'm blind.

Jan 9, 2019

Translated text has been submitted.

The translation has been submitted.
I have a lot of free time because it is better to play through the translation and do detailed checks after the translation has been incorporated.
I will issue a notice when the translation is returned.
I hope to be able to start selling it in another month or so. I hope we can.

I've made it so that you can send out a full log, maxing out at 50 lines, and it reaches the top of the screen!
There aren't many action games that put out text. I hope there will be more of them. I'm a text-playing guy.

I made a catalog image.
Do you think it looks a bit cluttered ......?
I'm not good at design so I have no idea why it feels that way! Is it because there are four scenes? But I think two scenes are too few, and three scenes are unbalanced. Maybe it would be better to have two scenes and a standing picture. But I want to show the whole game screen. I'll try to make a standing picture version.

The title text was written by Mr. Cha-Oh again.

I submitted the translated text to DLsite's translation service.
I heard it's quite expensive, but it seemed to be good last time, and I don't know if I should ask someone else to do it, so I thought it's okay.
It is difficult to judge whether the translation quality is good or not. I saw a foreigner who had played the English version of "Ayura Kraisis" and said, "The text is pretty good. Oshikori's opinion is highly reliable.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
probably a dumb question but any idea why i cant go fullscreen? its allmost fullscreen just the top and bottom

Jan 9, 2019

We've created an all ages mode! Families with children can play this game with no worries!

It's not a dirty game at all, so you don't have to worry!

Masturbation, sexual harassment from enemies, defeat events, etc. are turned off.
The heat gauge will remain.
You can toggle it at any time from the options. If you set it to all age mode during the confinement event, it may go a little crazy, but that's just for fun.
The heat gauge will remain.
---------------
Finally, we can play Eris Dysnomia in public with no issues.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
According to page, Eris Disnomia getting a late June release date!

"The notice page has been released. It is scheduled to be released in late June."

I'm not totally sure how making a game page works on this site, but I feel like Eris is close enough to release that someone could make one.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
dl site themselves isnt the issue, my bank keeps flagging it, so i just dont bother.
I feel your pain, having had to fight Patreon to take my PayPal; PayPal says no problem, Patreon says lol no service. After years of it working and readding twice, why bother with what is a bad service in the first place.

DLSite is decent, though. Does the problem occur with both points and direct purchases? The points seem to work more reliably.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes