• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

whiney

Dec 18, 2018
It's a fun little game, so I recommend playing it, but I'm sure someone will ask for it. Here is my full save just go to bonus room for gallery.
Your save doesn't work :\

Edit: Nvm, apparently you have change the number to 09.

Reactions: Gabaw

Kikiman88

Mar 9, 2018
This is really a fun game, the fighting animations are so nice and fluid, great job on that. Thank you for the share and upload.

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
It's a fun little game, so I recommend playing it, but I'm sure someone will ask for it. Here is my full save just go to bonus room for gallery.
i drag it into save folder but it dosent do anything - fixed it, just had to delete the numbers up to -save- xD

Reactions: Gabaw

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How do you get the other crystals after beating the game? From that special gauntlet mode you unlock by the end? I've already played the jap version forever ago but I'm trying to min-max this run by using the black crystal that stops level gain until I can find the better stat granting crystals. I know beating the final boss grants you a crystal that has an even split of stats (1/1/1) but I'm curious as to what the other, unknown crystals grant and how to get them.

Reactions: Elevens

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Really great side-scrolling game. Just a question. How the f*ck do I save xD

-=EDIT=-

NVM I found it... It's on 'record'.

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone know the unicode fonts used for the game? My emulator really hates japan. I've managed to fix the transfers in the game a bit but the menu still wont open and just breaks the game.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

EDIT: Apparently you need to rename this to SaveData09 according to a couple users to get it to work.
Ello, How do I uses this patch ?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Is it possible for the Futanari transformation to become permanent?
Yes, when you finish the game you get the last "Bonus" sector where you need to go to the second spark, I can't recall the name of that menu, but you will find it eventually.

Reactions: Elevens

Riosthename

Feb 25, 2018
This game doesn't seem to work for me, no matter what I try or do. I always get a "File Read Error"

It's not my locale, since my PC's locale has been set to Japanese.

None of the files have Japanese characters in them (from the looks of it) and I tried running the game directly into my C/ folder

I downloaded from multiple places, including this one, but no dice.

I feel like it's an issue with my PC. I have no idea what it is, though... Any thoughts?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes