DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Skill guide:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a bonus, a small number of scenes are only available by using the bonus room after beating Leona, due to them needing statuses you normally can't have when you'd be able to trigger them.
But can the "Skills" be used though for anything at all and how ???

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Alright lads, there are two tables in the futa room. One has aphrodisiac you can drink on it, the other has something I'm assuming is a fleshlight but really I'm not sure and it won't let me interact with it beyond a "...<3". What's that all about?
It's just a prop item that references the Doppelganger futa scenes.

But can the "Skills" be used though for anything at all and how ???
I explained exactly what all the skills do and how you activate them, they either enable a unique action or they raise arousal and you use them through the 'Skill' tab of the menu.

All the actions and benefits are fairly self-explanatory, so I'm not sure what's left to explain.

Reactions: Forge Wright

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
Does anyone know any more games like this?
In what way? There are a few great pixel games but ones with this corruption system and combat not so much. I've only seen somewhat comparable corruption systems in rpgs not pixel. Maybe you'll like things from Kyrieru or Acid Style.

Reactions: Elevens
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know any more games like this?
The Holy Grail of Alharahn and Wings of Roldea are some of my favorites, also built in WolfRPG, have real-time combat and a corruption system, although they're top-down rather than side-on. That's the first comparison that comes to mind.
If you want side-view beat-em-ups or a platformer there are lots of those games, like Eroico, Future Fragments, Kurovadis, Virgin Invader, Last Strike, NOCE, LAB, SchoolDotFight, Castle Evil, Womb of Calamity... (just looking at the games I still have, including non-favorites)
The closest I can see that comes to this game in having both side-scrolling real time action, and a lite-RPG aspect with sexual corruption, might be Unholy Disaster, but that still gives you a Game Over if you indulge too much. Or there's the Libra Heart Succubus series, games which are mostly based on Castlevania, but have minimal RPG elements and no corruption. EDIT: in retrospect, I have no idea why I thought those would be good suggestions. I mostly like the Succubus games, but UnHoLy DiSaStEr was generic schlock. I honestly don't know what to recommend. This is the only side-scrolling beat-em-up with a sex corruption system I can think of. All the closest comparisons that come to mind are either one or the other, not both, so here's a revised suggestion list based on several years of using this site, in alphabetical order:

For a good sexual corruption sandbox:
The Holy Grail of Alharahn
Horny Bunny Hana
Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel-
Jumble Jokers
Key of Egg
Lewdest Labyrinth
MaiDensnow_Eve
Puppeteer of Prizna
Rain's Rave
Wings of Roldea

For good 2D real-time action combat:
Anthophobia
Castle Evil
Eroico
Future Fragments
Goblin Walker
Journey to the West
Juuyoku no Josai
Kurovadis
Parasite in City
Super Mamano Sisters
Sheillserver
Succubus Affection
Virgin Invader

There are probably some others that might be good for this list which I haven't played sufficiently to judge. Maybe I'll come back and revise the list again. But yeah, if you want both good real-time combat and a good RPG-type sexual experience system, this game is one of a kind.

inb4 "get a life coomer"

Last edited:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Sharing a cheat table while i was playing and doing some tests to get the special stats around... it contains
Code:
- Inf HP
- Inf MP
- Freely change Pleasure/Arousal Values
- Money
- Combo(max 9999)
How do I use this by the way ?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
How do I use this by the way ?
Never heard of "Cheat Engine"?. As called, it's an cheating tool for all pc games with invasive affinity, it basically messes with processor cores and read programs data, that's why anti-virus normally in the past tended to call it an virus, but nowadays with updates stopped considering as such(at least the ones i used ti'll now). Most if not all trainers use values found by cheat engine as base to find X values and do Y effect in game, a cheat table is an list to use with Cheat Engine... u basically download cheat engine from it's main site and load the table, then attach it to the game process... then up to you. If u need more help about it, search for "Fearless Cheat Engine" in google for most of ur answers...

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Never heard of "Cheat Engine"?. As called, it's an cheating tool for all pc games with invasive affinity, it basically messes with processor cores and read programs data, that's why anti-virus normally in the past tended to call it an virus, but nowadays with updates stopped considering as such(at least the ones i used ti'll now). Most if not all trainers use values found by cheat engine as base to find X values and do Y effect in game, a cheat table is an list to use with Cheat Engine... u basically download cheat engine from it's main site and load the table, then attach it to the game process... then up to you. If u need more help about it, search for "Fearless Cheat Engine" in google for most of ur answers...
I heard of what is a Cheat Engine before, but I never got myself into this stuff, nor reads up onto it as well, that's why I asked the question that I asked about this, I'm just trying to know of how I can uses this and stuff like this as well, when I starts getting myself into the Cheat Engine stuff, thanks for replying back. ^_^

(EDIT) I just want to gives my character a huge amount of money, to buys up many of those EXP Scrolls to levels up a lot, that's all lol XD

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I am wondering.

"Fifth Floor Boss Erotic Changes
After clearing the game, when Ayura gets defeated by the Castle Ruins boss in the Bonus Room while in a certain state..."

What is this "certain state" are they are talking about ? Please help.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
How can you perform this prostitution in town?
I think it is kinda related to "Begging for sex" skill, but Ayura just twerks her ass and that`s all.
No reaction from townspeople ((
There isn't any prostitution in town, the closest thing to it is using Courtship Mode on the Uncles in the public restroom (Or possibly the unique restroom scenes themselves).

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Vincent Valmore

Oct 10, 2018
My character won't stop jumping and during the menu (or anything that gives you choices) kept scrolling up, any idea on how to solve this issue?

Edit: Nvm, fixed it

Auer

Dec 15, 2017
Maybe I'm just stupid. I've had this problem before. The actual .exe for the game is sometimes missing from not just this game but others. I checked my AV and nothing's in the quarantine. Any ideas, folks?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes