Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
I have to say this is a fantastic game, from artwork to the true understanding of erotica, plus i appreciate a flat loli with giant hips over a girl with giant breasts, i would say it's the best game of DLSite so far, it really captures the true essence.
Do the developers have a website or something? it would be nice to keep hearing of them or thank them for the amazing experience, i hope they make a next game.
If anyone know a similar game tell me!

Skill guide:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a bonus, a small number of scenes are only available by using the bonus room after beating Leona, due to them needing statuses you normally can't have when you'd be able to trigger them.
What's a courtship mode? How exactly i get that? is it related to that one scene i can't get which is where she has a boxer over her head while the dude pulls her twintails?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
What's a courtship mode? How exactly i get that? is it related to that one scene i can't get which is where she has a boxer over her head while the dude pulls her twintails?
There's a status explanation in the game's folder.

It activates by getting hit with arousal attacks or when being near enemies while under the Perversion status, in both cases it's random. You'll know you triggered it because Ayura will have a giant heart around her and she'll stop and try seducing any nearby enemies for a set time.

An easy way to grind exp for it is to lose to the second boss and just let yourself keep get hit repeatedly by the Mesmerize attacks by the Gaze in the cave during the escape sequence until you hit the loss scene, it'll take a few runs due to the loss scene essentially being a limit on how many hits you can take before being forced out of the level but it's probably the fastest way to grind that exp (along with the Mesmerized skill) because those specific Gaze don't have scenes and will just keep throwing out their arousal attacks infinitely instead.

The scene you're referring to is obtained by just triggering Dick's scenes enough to get 'Lover of Dick Smell' and then talking to the Uncle NPC that'll appear in the restroom after (Specifically the one on the far right).

Reactions: PinkCactus

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
for those who want to play a little with the game content without doing a lot of loop jumping

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Ok, that's a Pixel Art masterpiece right there.
Anyone got suggestions for similar games?
I guess if you're looking for Pixel Art games there's:
Future Fragments
Anthophobia
Forest of the blue skin
Flying princess -inter breed-
Pixel town: Wild times @ akanemachi
She ill server
Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record

There's also Ghost Hunter Vena and Goblin Walker, they're not pixel art but have sidescrolling gameplay similar to this, I suppose.
All of these games have threads on this very site that you can look for.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What does that mean? Move away or rename next files? To what? I'm guessing You delete these files? (after backing up)
You can either delete (example: Enemy.wolf) or rename it in order for uncensor to start working. If you just copypaste the uncensor files and leave the original ones untouched, the game most certainly will choose the original ones.

Edit.
Just remember, that this is not full uncensor and last I checked, which was a while ago, there was none.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
The Holy Grail of Alharahn and Wings of Roldea are some of my favorites, also built in WolfRPG, have real-time combat and a corruption system, although they're top-down rather than side-on. That's the first comparison that comes to mind.
If you want side-view beat-em-ups or a platformer there are lots of those games, like Eroico, Future Fragments, Kurovadis, Virgin Invader, Last Strike, NOCE, LAB, SchoolDotFight, Castle Evil, Womb of Calamity... (just looking at the games I still have, including non-favorites)
The closest I can see that comes to this game in having both side-scrolling real time action, and a lite-RPG aspect with sexual corruption, might be Unholy Disaster, but that still gives you a Game Over if you indulge too much. Or there's the Libra Heart Succubus series, games which are mostly based on Castlevania, but no RPG elements or corruption.
bless your soul

ali.afshar

Sep 18, 2017
cheat codes.
install cheat engine, run the game then open this file and select the game.

Vectorman-

Aug 7, 2019
For those who want to have all unlocked.
Full save include CheatEngine Table.
All unlocked and max out.
- All skills maxed out.
- All crystals collected.
For some reason animations 152 and a few others are missing, although i can tell this file is a thourough playthrough, any idea how to get the blank numbered animations ?

Dec 9, 2018
Anyone know how to get all of the crystals or are the blank spots just there?
If I remember correctly you have to finish "RD" level, which is all the levels and bosses like before. Also some criteria apply like doing it in under 10 minutes or without using this overdrive mode or how it is called.

There should be a few statues after finishing it once, which tell you what you need to do.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: edgartheslayer
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes