Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
I have to say this is a fantastic game, from artwork to the true understanding of erotica, plus i appreciate a flat loli with giant hips over a girl with giant breasts, i would say it's the best game of DLSite so far, it really captures the true essence.
Do the developers have a website or something? it would be nice to keep hearing of them or thank them for the amazing experience, i hope they make a next game.
If anyone know a similar game tell me!

What's a courtship mode? How exactly i get that? is it related to that one scene i can't get which is where she has a boxer over her head while the dude pulls her twintails?
Behold! For I have brought news!

It seems he is creating a sequel to Ayura Crisis, found his twitter account (i think) and he's showcasing a lot of new animations and seems to want to add more corruption stuff. He's taking suggestions for what to add to the sequel. And goddamn i have to say... it looks freaking awesome. It will definitely be one of my all time favorite H games if all the animations are as good as what i have seen so far with more content.

Link to his twitter is here;

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Behold! For I have brought news!

It seems he is creating a sequel to Ayura Crisis, found his twitter account (i think) and he's showcasing a lot of new animations and seems to want to add more corruption stuff. He's taking suggestions for what to add to the sequel. And goddamn i have to say... it looks freaking awesome. It will definitely be one of my all time favorite H games if all the animations are as good as what i have seen so far with more content.

Link to his twitter is here;
Well I can't read any of it, but that's fantastic news as the first one, was one of the most solid and fun games of the genre I have played.

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
anyone here can like recommend me ntr or straight shota games? (rpgmaker or side scroller)
cause this website is so hard to browse i have no idea where to go and there isnt tags for that stuff..plus im always just finding non-anime games

• Angry
Reactions: cell943

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
anyone here can like recommend me ntr or straight shota games? (rpgmaker or side scroller)
cause this website is so hard to browse i have no idea where to go and there isnt tags for that stuff..plus im always just finding non-anime games
I don't know about NTR, but you'd like Excess M's games for the shota content I think. Smash Boy, Parade Buster, Kariyume,... The last game is called Yumesame and it's supposed to have an English translation coming up soonish, along with more content. These are mostly sidescroller but Parade Buster wasn't, it's still good though

Reactions: Forge Wright

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
If you are looking for recommendations, please make a topic in the appropriate forum. This topic is game specific.
On the subject of the game, though: he's posted several animations and gameplay demos for the sequel on his Twitter and Pixiv.

Reactions: MrUnknownPants

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
I like pixelart but this was super confusing with its menus and 50 messages per second; then I figured out that it's really just about unlocking all the stuff in the "skills" tab, basically, and then some extra animations as a result of that that you can track down..

Moreover, I really really would've liked the "Endowed" status as a configurable option for the whole game :3
No idea who's into these mosquito bites (to each their own of course) ;)

Jun 21, 2018
Yah but that doesn't change anything but they way you look in the idle animation :confused:.
It's not entirely true, some of the animations change for the enemies that they were meant for, as well as running animation, which is not a lot, but still not "anything". Would be awesome if they made a late dls for that, I'd rebuy the whole thing just for that haha

Moreover, I really really would've liked the "Endowed" status as a configurable option for the whole game :3
You have to love all the ladies! 'To each their own' aside, I think if there was a crafty way to make yourself stay endowed or futanari after losing to the bosses, that would be a cool option achievement. Otherwise, yeah, it's only in the debug mod for a reason, sadly..

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Yah but that doesn't change anything but they way you look in the idle animation :confused:.
The endowed status changes three enemies' animations (those you fought in the ring). The futanari status changes your clone's animations and also changes the final boss's animation (this is only possible after beating her once, obviously).

I think if there was a crafty way to make yourself stay endowed or futanari after losing to the bosses, that would be a cool option achievement. Otherwise, yeah, it's only in the debug mod for a reason, sadly..
A user on ULMF created a mod which toggled the status upon losing (lose once, on; lose twice, off; etc). I'm not sure if it's compatible with the English version.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
One of the best of it's genre. Just more diversity in enemies and being a bit longer could make it a complete masterpiece. Even the fighting system is extremely fun.

Micmck

Feb 8, 2020
Even I'm getting this error. Is there any fix for this?
How I fixed this issue: (if using a windows pc) Open the the game folder using “file explorer” and inside the “Data” folder right-click any of the “WOLF File” icons and go to the option that says “open with” then the sub option “choose another app”. If using windows 10 it should ask how you want to open the file and you would then check the box at the bottom that says “always use this app to open .wolf files” and select the bottom most option that says “look for another app”.

(disclaimer: I do not know if this affects other .wolf files from other games but I have other games with .wolf files and they still run fine with their respective games)

Finally, it should open another window similar to file explorer where you would then locate the game application itself, select it, and click open. Hopefully that resolved the issue (it did for me) but if you are still having that error then I have no idea how to fix it :cry:

Reactions: pervertedfreak

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is pretty good, i like the pixel animations and gameplay. Personally, i find it strange how the girl's body is like but that's whatever. its a shame this is the only game by this developer i would like to play more like it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
One of the best side-scroller games with corruption mechanics I have ever played. I hope the second game will be great too.
I just want more diversity on enemies and animations and I'm good. It would be already a masterpiece with it.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
The game could really use more penetration anims, specially for the big ork/goblin. Hope we see more of this in the new game. It would probably be another 2020 master piece like Succubus Affection.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The game could really use more penetration anims, specially for the big ork/goblin. Hope we see more of this in the new game. It would probably be another 2020 master piece like Succubus Affection.
There are already a ton: the monkey, the old man in the bathroom, the alarune, the kissing old man (endowed status), the pig boss, the huge dick creature, the latex suit, reciprocal penetration with her futanari clone, the red suit henchman, the pink demon, the heroine penetrating the final boss (futa status), the old man that does her from behind while she has panties on her head, and the game over when losing to the second boss.

The goblin already has a penetration animation ( ), but you will be happy to know that there is a penetration animation for the goblins in the second game as well.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes