D

Deleted member 2166807

I hope the sequel nails the method of making the player lose. The feeling of being this ultra powerful character that's almost unstoppable that then gets overwhelmed and dominated is precisely what makes this game so good. The problem I have with the first one is that once you figure it out you're actually very unlikely to ever lose. I would like more scenarios that result in a bit of bad luck for the player that end in failure.

Getting the balance right of feeling super powerful but getting clipped by a hypno attack or aphrodisiacs resulting in the character giving into their lust and putting themselves in dangerous situations is important. The wrestling ring is probably the best part of the first game.

I also wish there was some more RNG stages in the first game. Mix and match more of the enemies from different stages. Certain combinations could be quite interesting.

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
I hope the sequel nails the method of making the player lose. The feeling of being this ultra powerful character that's almost unstoppable that then gets overwhelmed and dominated is precisely what makes this game so good. The problem I have with the first one is that once you figure it out you're actually very unlikely to ever lose. I would like more scenarios that result in a bit of bad luck for the player that end in failure.

Getting the balance right of feeling super powerful but getting clipped by a hypno attack or aphrodisiacs resulting in the character giving into their lust and putting themselves in dangerous situations is important. The wrestling ring is probably the best part of the first game.

I also wish there was some more RNG stages in the first game. Mix and match more of the enemies from different stages. Certain combinations could be quite interesting.
Yeah all you had to do was pop your staff and you could heal. That feature is no longer available in the Sequel so items are also very important now.

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Played this for the first time today, any similiar games you guys can recommend ?
Combat wise the only games I've played that were like this were the ones by the group that did Tifa Tan, but the sex content is lacking. Not many games out like this unfortunately

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Any info on when the full game will be released?
The original game had like 6 levels if I recall correctly, he said he wanted this one to have more content and the amount of characters is still not high, so it will probably still take some time.

If no more enemies are added I will be extremely disapointed, even if the h scenes and fighting animations are way better.

Reactions: Nick_1357

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
You can download on his page.
Yes, that's how I got to play the demo!

I should have been more clear - my aim was a dedicated thread with the proper uploads so we don't keep squatting in this one, and I see them usually made/owned by the Uploaders or creators.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes