Granola2975

Feb 3, 2018
So I tried my hand at a partial translation using Translator++ for the latest demo of the new one I could get my hands on, see below for a link.

I did not get everything, and I also couldn't get the "patch" mode working in Translator++, so the wolf files are all unpacked. If someone else wants to give it a go I've also attached my text file with what files I translated.

Sora101Ven

Apr 19, 2020
Hey all!

Used Cheat Engine to break inside the Gallery Room for the sequel demo! It includes all the current animations, enemies, and the outfit system not provided in the demo yet!

Made a gallery save with a blank slate character, but if people want the max stats char from namna 's save, I can do it!

Thanks a bunch for the translations DoomGoose ! If you can translate the gallery as well, it'd be really cool!

namna

Mar 3, 2019
That's actually really cool! I only used cheat engine to speed game up, but it's nice to see what can be done with the more in depth features

Reactions: Sora101Ven

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
So I tried my hand at a partial translation using Translator++ for the latest demo of the new one I could get my hands on, see below for a link.

I did not get everything, and I also couldn't get the "patch" mode working in Translator++, so the wolf files are all unpacked. If someone else wants to give it a go I've also attached my text file with what files I translated.

Mega
so what does this translation translate? almost everything is still in Japanese except for the starting menu where it says new game or continue, and the save files.

nevermind, I'm dumb, I thought it was a patch, but your download was the whole game prepatched, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I've searched this thread already and couldn't find anything on it, but just to confirm is there any way to remove the censorship yet?

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
After playing this game and the demo of the sequel, can definitely that I'm extremely hype and can't wait till the sequel to come out. Last time I been this hype for a game was Smash Ultimate.

D

Deleted member 1601013

How do you remove the censorship with the file ''Data''? I don't see the same folders

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes