HTML Babe Quest [v1.0] [BabeQuestDev]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
There's a typo in the script for the passage home. After Alli returns from the gym the condition for her showing up at home is
Code:
$Allistate == "PostGym"
While all other states as well as the code in the gym passage that sets it use a space in between, i.e. "Post Gym".
That's one helluva good spot. All it took was one little space. Shame there's not much more content yet, but at least it gives the girl in the comic store something to do :sneaky:

BabeQuestDev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2020
NEW UPDATE: ver 0.4!

That's right baby, Babe Quest is alive an well, bringing a new update even if I'm the only one left interested in playing it.

ChangeLog 0.4:

~8k words!
-8 new girls to fuck
-Completed the Police Station, hunt down wanted criminals around town to receive rewards.
-Added the Computer Lab and an accompanying scene.
-New Girl Scout Scene
-The game's first fetish content (impregnation). Be sure to visit your PC to toggle the fetishes you do a do not want to see in game.
-Fixed a glitch preventing content in the South Side from triggering properly.
-Some Commissioned Art (what?!?)
-A Threesome?!?!?!
-And much much more.

PS I've included a full 0.2 save within the archive in case you just wanna see the new content.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
on intro page it says ' This is Version 0.2. '/
janice code -?
how to catch the driver-?
how to lover schoolgial inhibition?
can rubble be lifted-? & where to get gym badges -?
how to place cam, i got some teacher's box and prolly got 2 keys during the game...

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
For catching the drive you have to press your "south side" shortcut duirng the scene
For the bank use "cheat strenght" in the scene
For School use "realse inhibitions" during the scene
First part of Janice code is HighlighTpage,but doing Ctrl+A on either patron on game doesn't do anything

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
For <...>
tnx. would have never guessed that i needed to click something during the scene. (or to extract some 'buttons' before that)

janice code (HighlighTpage ???)- didnot work
any need to catch roxane npc from that 5th poster (cannot interact with her rn anyway) ?
is there any progress with ali in gym?
' if got your hands on a a spy cam ' - hm how? ...is it in rachels box which i have?
...looking for pinkdumbell and some gym related badges(tried that button again!) ... eh, went through dumpsteds...and cannot spot anything to interact with....

Last edited:

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
tnx. would have never guessed that i needed to click something during the scene. (or to extract some 'buttons' before that)

any need to catch roxane npc from that 5th poster (cannot interact with her rn anyway) ?
' if got your hands on a a spy cam ' - hm how? ...is it in rachels box which i have?
...looking for pinkdumbell and some gym related badges ... eh, went through dumpsteds...and cannot spot anything to interact with....
To highlight something in PC terms usually means what you do when you select text with your mouse to Copy it and paste it later
If you were to press Ctrl+A (a function for Select All in Windows) then all text would be highlighted.Try to do this on this site and everything will be blue(proably,not sure if the color is universal for Windows or all OS).One could hide text that would only be visible after the highlight but I didn't spot anything
Fun fact 1: Windows has a "Table of Signs" and one of those signs is a transparent box , if you set that box as both folder icon and folder name it would be invisible Except for when highlighted(drawing squares on the screen)
Fun fact 2: A lot people probably don't know the fuctions of Ctrl+LMB(to select files to add to a group selection/or exclude them) ,Shift+LMB( to select files from A to B) or Ctrl+Number(to assing units to a group) unless they played RTS games where that is the main way to create and maintain units and armies

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ah i see,tnx. i ctrl+a and copypasted and could not see anything either, too lazy to read attentively if there is something ...wait so you saying u have no code.?

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
ah i see,tnx. i ctrl+a and copypasted and could not see anything either, too lazy to read attentively if there is something ...wait so you saying u have no code.?
I said it's the first part to the code. Try 7767 that he has under his avatar here and tell us if it works (I already deleted the game)

Reactions: Stevedog2001

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
indeed...let me see where do i stuck as usual...dont remember getting pinkdumbell .... and cannot instal spy cam

ItsJustMeGuys

Nov 16, 2020

...looking for pinkdumbell and some gym related badges(tried that button again!) ... eh, went through dumpsteds...and cannot spot anything to interact with....
Janice code is "suckmydicklol" it pops up if you highlight the page like the clue tells you too. You get the spy am by finding the key in the clover field. To do that you have to search and keep searching until it finally gives you keys

BabeQuestDev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2020
indeed...i think i always stopped after morpheus.

what about dumbell ?
You should get the dumbbell after visiting all of the dumpsters around town (one outside the school, one by the shops, one by the pool). After that, an event with the police chief triggers, and you get the dumbbell by returning to the alley.

Reactions: Henry73au

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
You should get the dumbbell after visiting all of the dumpsters around town (one outside the school, one by the shops, one by the pool). After that, an event with the police chief triggers, and you get the dumbbell by returning to the alley.
hm... i remember doing it / spotting interactive text ...but nothing cop related poped.... and then after clicking a lot i no longer see that... and rechecked precisely those locs - nothing, & nothing in police

Last edited:

BabeQuestDev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2020
hm... i remember doing it / spotting interactive text ...but nothing cop related poped.... and then after clicking a lot i no longer see that... and rechecked precisely those locs - nothing, & nothing in police
There's always a chance there's a bug with my code. If you're feeling generous, I can crack open your save file if you upload it and see what's going on.

Completing the dumbbell quest is actually kind of important because it opens up a new multi-part quest line with Roxanne. Worst case scenario, I'd say load the 0.2 save included with the zip and talk to Alli in the kitchen so that you can see all of the content.

BabeQuestDev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2020
LMFAO how did you get 154 babe points?

The good news is, I figured out the problem. The bad news is, there isn't going to be anything I can do to fix your save.

When you check a dumpster the game checks to see if you've checked all three dumpsters, and if you have, triggers the event. Only my dumbass forgot to add the trigger for the first dumpster (the one by the school). I guess this went unnoticed until now because almost nobody went to the school dumpster last because its right outside the Gym. But that must have been what you did because the event never triggered.

So because you've already passed the trigger (that didn't go off), even if I re-upload the HTML with the bug fixed, it won't ever be able to trigger again with your save.

That being said...do I upload a "hot fix" so that the game spends more time on the front page of "Latest Updates" or is that bad practice? It IS technically a game breaking bug if you don't do the dumpsters in the right order. Hm, decisions, decisions...

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes