VN Ren'Py Babylon's Dreams [Prologue] [Uncensored Studio]

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
bannerf95bdp.png

Overview:
Set in the future, planet Earth is facing destruction due to the devastating effects of intense climate change. The human race takes refuge in fortress cities collectively called Babylon, with the promise of a life of luxury, freedom and depravity, in cybernetic bodies with artificial AI bots at their service. A young girl fleeing her condition of solitude on earth attempts a last desperate transfer to Babylon, but finds herself imprisoned inside the body of a mysterious Sex Doll and discovers that the much acclaimed cybernetic paradise is not as advertised. In a whirlwind of revelations and situations bordering on the paradoxical, experience the adventures of this unlikely heroine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Developer: Uncensored Studio -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-02-27 142615 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 142740 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 142752 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 142816 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 142910 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 142919 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 143042 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 143059 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 143118 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 143135 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 143155 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 143217 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 143443 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 143328 copia.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-27 143253 copia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Very colorful and sounds interesting.

Thanks for the share.
Uncensored Studio :giggle:

Post Play Thoughts:
WOW! :p AMAZING! :p SUPER CIMAMATIC! :p CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! :love:

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So..

The Babylon Project

Dream given form

Babylon Station

Is someone here a fan of the 1990s SF show that used all of those terms?

Reactions: yummycandy

Mizi09

Mar 13, 2019
AI? Hold up..... where's the 15 year old college MC banging 8 basic model DAZ3d chicks in a poignant parody of American Pie? No go!!! :)

Jokes aside, the project doesn't seem to be run of the mill and it seems like they have very clear ideas about the story they want to make. Then this story of going against AI just for sport is a joke, you can see that they tried to do something different, whether you like it or not, there aren't many new "artists" who can make those videos the way they did them .

After playing the demo, I trusted them and received the comic/graphic novel, that respects their promises, a story that makes sense for once. But tastes are tastes, thank goodness there is a bit of a difference at least, I hope that going forward they will confirm this impression of mine.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
This is a great looking game trailer...or more a Teaser, since I may now know the general setting, but what is the game, what will I have to do?

but the stuff looks great...

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Thank you to all who checked it out / played the prologue. It was meant as an introductory/background demo to introduce the world and concept behind the BD universe. The first chapter of the Main VN will be much more material for sure (there is ALOT to cover :) )

This is a great looking game trailer...or more a Teaser, since I may now know the general setting, but what is the game, what will I have to do?

but the stuff looks great...
Thanks Ven95, appreciate it. For the moment BD will be a story driven VN (very animated,cinematic and not only for lewd scenes) with point&click interactions that give the player more information/background. For the near future no pacts (could be introduced later on), no mini games (probably never). While the prologue introduces the story, there is alot to tell/show of the Lore of BD. We are new DEVs and do not want to "get ahead of ourselves". Hope this answers your question.

Ugh, the music bouncing from ear to ear really bugs me out.
Noted, will make sure to double check audio levels for Main VN. (I am assuming that was what bugged you out... correct?)

Very colorful and sounds interesting.

Thanks for the share.
Uncensored Studio :giggle:

Post Play Thoughts:
WOW! :p AMAZING! :p SUPER CIMAMATIC! :p CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! :love:
Thank you Saint Blackmoor as the first commenter who shared their post play thoughts... let us know you actually checked the prologue out and not just the images. Appreciate it and hope our main VN will be to your liking as well.

AI? Hold up..... where's the 15 year old college MC banging 8 basic model DAZ3d chicks in a poignant parody of American Pie? No go!!! :)

Jokes aside, the project doesn't seem to be run of the mill and it seems like they have very clear ideas about the story they want to make. Then this story of going against AI just for sport is a joke, you can see that they tried to do something different, whether you like it or not, there aren't many new "artists" who can make those videos the way they did them .

After playing the demo, I trusted them and received the comic/graphic novel, that respects their promises, a story that makes sense for once. But tastes are tastes, thank goodness there is a bit of a difference at least, I hope that going forward they will confirm this impression of mine.
Mizi09 Thank you for the vote of confidence! We are honored. :)