VN Ren'Py Babylon's Dreams [Prologue] [Uncensored Studio]

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Noted, will make sure to double check audio levels for Main VN. (I am assuming that was what bugged you out... correct?)
I play games with headphones. It was an unpleasant ASMR-like sensation from having the volume go from 0%-100% to 100%-0%, back and forth, swapping from ear to ear. I ended up having to play with no sound, which was a bit weird with all the voiced lines. Some toggle to disable stereo on the music would be enough I reckon.

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
I play games with headphones. It was an unpleasant ASMR-like sensation from having the volume go from 0%-100% to 100%-0%, back and forth, swapping from ear to ear. I ended up having to play with no sound, which was a bit weird with all the voiced lines. Some toggle to disable stereo on the music would be enough I reckon.
In the Settings menu there is a toggle for volumes... seems to be set to 100% from the start (both music and sounds) so yeah I can imagine wth headphones it could have been jolting on first play. Thanks for the reply! ... as said will keep in mind for main VN.

Reactions: voidzone247

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
In the Settings menu there is a toggle for volumes... seems to be set to 100% from the start (both music and sounds) so yeah I can imagine wth headphones it could have been jolting on first play. Thanks for the reply! ... as said will keep in mind for main VN.
Ah, yeah I couldn't find a way to get to settings/options after starting the playthrough - rightclicking just gave me a blank screen with "back" as the only option.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you Saint Blackmoor as the first commenter who shared their post play thoughts... let us know you actually checked the prologue out and not just the images. Appreciate it and hope our main VN will be to your liking as well.
Yeah, I played it. I guess I wasn't clear about that. :confused: I was impressed with the trailer/preview style presentation. The possible story sounds like it has unlimited material to work from. One thing now that I think about it. If the game turns out to be the typical sprite on a background 2D static posing with inconsistent-looking MC/characters, that's going to be disappointing. I'm hoping for something like the demo.

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Yeah, I played it. I guess I wasn't clear about that. :confused: I was impressed with the trailer/preview style presentation. The possible story sounds like it has unlimited material to work from. One thing now that I think about it. If the game turns out to be the typical sprite on a background 2D static posing with inconsistent-looking MC/characters, that's going to be disappointing. I'm hoping for something like the demo.
no no you were clear... i left out "and let us know". Sorry for that. I meant to thank you for letting us know you had checked out the demo. As for the game, I don't want to get ahead of myself but I hope not to disappoint.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor