VN Ren'Py Babylon's Dreams [Prologue v1.2] [Uncensored Studio]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Noted, will make sure to double check audio levels for Main VN. (I am assuming that was what bugged you out... correct?)
I play games with headphones. It was an unpleasant ASMR-like sensation from having the volume go from 0%-100% to 100%-0%, back and forth, swapping from ear to ear. I ended up having to play with no sound, which was a bit weird with all the voiced lines. Some toggle to disable stereo on the music would be enough I reckon.

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
I play games with headphones. It was an unpleasant ASMR-like sensation from having the volume go from 0%-100% to 100%-0%, back and forth, swapping from ear to ear. I ended up having to play with no sound, which was a bit weird with all the voiced lines. Some toggle to disable stereo on the music would be enough I reckon.
In the Settings menu there is a toggle for volumes... seems to be set to 100% from the start (both music and sounds) so yeah I can imagine wth headphones it could have been jolting on first play. Thanks for the reply! ... as said will keep in mind for main VN.

Reactions: voidzone247

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
In the Settings menu there is a toggle for volumes... seems to be set to 100% from the start (both music and sounds) so yeah I can imagine wth headphones it could have been jolting on first play. Thanks for the reply! ... as said will keep in mind for main VN.
Ah, yeah I couldn't find a way to get to settings/options after starting the playthrough - rightclicking just gave me a blank screen with "back" as the only option.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you Saint Blackmoor as the first commenter who shared their post play thoughts... let us know you actually checked the prologue out and not just the images. Appreciate it and hope our main VN will be to your liking as well.
Yeah, I played it. I guess I wasn't clear about that. :confused: I was impressed with the trailer/preview style presentation. The possible story sounds like it has unlimited material to work from. One thing now that I think about it. If the game turns out to be the typical sprite on a background 2D static posing with inconsistent-looking MC/characters, that's going to be disappointing. I'm hoping for something like the demo.

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Yeah, I played it. I guess I wasn't clear about that. :confused: I was impressed with the trailer/preview style presentation. The possible story sounds like it has unlimited material to work from. One thing now that I think about it. If the game turns out to be the typical sprite on a background 2D static posing with inconsistent-looking MC/characters, that's going to be disappointing. I'm hoping for something like the demo.
no no you were clear... i left out "and let us know". Sorry for that. I meant to thank you for letting us know you had checked out the demo. As for the game, I don't want to get ahead of myself but I hope not to disappoint.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
promogold.jpg

Hey everybody,

I have just posted/ modified the original post with an update of the prologue. Let us know what you think!

Change log:

version 1.2
Golden House Experience update
In the central part of the Prologue, a new email has been activated. Inside there is a completely new Add-on to play. This update is a preview of what to expect in the first chapter of BD coming out this summer in terms of art direction, style, gameplay etc etc.

Main:
Completely new section doubling game time
fully animated
Sample of gameplay (upcoming BD main VN)
New characters

Render:
New 3d style
1500 videos renders/frames

Fix:
Menu Fix
Minor text fix

-

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BabylonsDreams-1.2Prologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
What the heck is this mess? The pictures show AI CG than show non AI CG too.. it's so damn glaring. Looks like 2DCG with AI CG it's a damn mess.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
With the promise of a life of luxury, freedom, and depravity in cybernetic bodies with artificial AI bots at their service.

Yes, please! :giggle:

It's better the second time. What will the next update bring? :love:

Thanks,
noCAP563

Last edited:
Reactions: noCAP563

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
What the heck is this mess? The pictures show AI CG than show non AI CG too.. it's so damn glaring. Looks like 2DCG with AI CG it's a damn mess.
Yup, ai cg, 2d and 3d. Are you just basing your judgement on the pictures or did you play it?

In case there's any confusion regarding the style of our project, I'll take this opportunity again to explain things. The prologue of BD is made in anime style by our choice and personal taste, while the main chapter will be in 3D. We wanted to experiment and we will do so again in order to obtain a product different from the usual DAZ3d style.
The Update we introduced goes in that direction therefore, here too we have experimented a lot with the inclusion of pure video design. The style and graphics will be final with the first chapter coming out this summer.
On patreon we have already posted the official style we will use.
IMG-20240514-WA0047.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
So...there's no game here, at all.
Circle back, see how they're doing in like 6 months.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
while this is still in early developement. subtitles are always a good thing :) there are also people with hearing deficiencies out there. (not me)

• Thinking Face

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Looks sorta good and the concept seems nice, but I'm really not excited about AI CG when every AI CG character in every game looks so similar now. Its like they are all siblings. Maybe AI is limited, I have no idea, but I just don't like to see the same faces and poses on every AI character. Can there be some way to change those faces and expressions so they are not so obviously created by AI? Or is it that someone just needs to teach AI some new tricks?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Love the style, but am not yet sure that there will be substance. I guess we will see.

VirginPanties

Nov 18, 2021
in order to obtain a product different from the usual DAZ3d style.
I'm hardly anti-AI to be clear, and am actually looking forward to what the future of the technology can bring to the space. It's not like this even looks bad (it's actually the opposite in that it looks better than most), aside from the inconsistent visual quality and being slightly generic looking with the run of the mill style of AI art that everyone's seen a thousand times over by now.

But, respectfully, you would've been better off not mentioning this at all. Embrace the AI, or don't do it at all. Because this just reads like a pile of horseshit. "We aren't good enough with Daz to make it look good, so we're using stock Daz characters and using AI to make it look good. Maybe they'll believe us if we say we're just looking to do something different than the majority of the market."

Mizi09

Mar 13, 2019
I'm hardly anti-AI to be clear, and am actually looking forward to what the future of the technology can bring to the space. It's not like this even looks bad (it's actually the opposite in that it looks better than most), aside from the inconsistent visual quality and being slightly generic looking with the run of the mill style of AI art that everyone's seen a thousand times over by now.

But, respectfully, you would've been better off not mentioning this at all. Embrace the AI, or don't do it at all. Because this just reads like a pile of horseshit. "We aren't good enough with Daz to make it look good, so we're using stock Daz characters and using AI to make it look good. Maybe they'll believe us if we say we're just looking to do something different than the majority of the market."

You're right, if they hadn't focused a lot on AI perhaps they would have saved themselves a lot of gratuitous criticism, but I think they also know how to use DAZ3d well, you can see it from the renders they posted.

Honestly I prefer their suicidal approach, than people trying to sell the same old stuff. Then if you try the demo you can clearly see that their graphic strength is video production.

noCAP563

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024

Thank you for the "better than most" :). Now let me address the "horseshit". If I read and understand correctly, the use of 3d characters with retouches/personalizations etc is an inferior choice to just using stock characters or solely AI?

Given the misconception that AI is a plug and play ...anybody can write three prompts and create... etc etc, we made the choice to be open and transparent about it from the start while trying to explain that it is not a simple or work/effort free endeavor. With a small team and budget, AI is helpful for certain aspects while 3d is better for others. Why just choose one?

As for the visual inconsistencies, do you mean visually between the styles? That choice was also to give a stark contrast between the "real world" and Babylon..

Respectfully may I ask if you played it? I ask because I have the suspicion that many just look at the pictures and read the description...

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I dont have a problem with AI CG as so many artists in other Games/VN's go AWOL and leave Games/VN's out to dry.

Reactions: Joe Steel
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes