rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
you need to get christine to sit on robert in the jacuzzi and get pissed at him, the party will be over and jess will follow robert in his car.
So how do you get Christine to sit on Roberts lap?

I've tried everything in both friendly and horny route even picking him for her to think about when she was playing with Jess's dildo but she either goes to the MC or Jess every time.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So how do you get Christine to sit on Roberts lap?

I've tried everything in both friendly and horny route even picking him for her to think about when she was playing with Jess's dildo but she either goes to the MC or Jess every time.
Try not to go for shoulder massage after ass (In order to prevent MC to rub himself on Christine's ass) and try not to shower at day8. Dance with Jessica at club. You shouldn't have any problem from here.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Try not to go for shoulder massage after ass (In order to prevent MC to rub himself on Christine's ass) and try not to shower at day8. Dance with Jessica at club. You shouldn't have any problem from here.
Yeah thanks, I got it now, just didn't do the shower on day 8 like you mentioned and then had her think of Robert while playing with Jess's dildo again and it worked.

To be honest it wasn't that great of a scene, I would have preferred a sex scene with Jess and the MC alot more.

Jess is the hottest girls in this game IMO.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Polls with clothes are almost always won by sexiest option, even if they don't fit well.
Polls with content are almost always won by mommy/son crap, if there is this type of content in the game.
Polls with characters are always won by milfs.
Imo in general polls are retarted idea, cause they usually lead to bad decisons.
I will never come to terms with that, this game has low resolution images instead of high ones, because of pool that was made long time ago.
Btw im in 1 i 3 outfit crew.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Polls with clothes are almost always won by sexiest option, even if they don't fit well.
Polls with content are almost always won by mommy/son crap, if there is this type of content in the game.
Polls with characters are always won by milfs.
Imo in general polls are retarted idea, cause they usually lead to bad decisons.
I will never come to terms with that, this game has low resolution images instead of high ones, because of pool that was made long time ago.
Btw im in 1 i 3 outfit crew.
Yeah I vote for number 1 too.
Let's make another poll:)
I'm planning today to replay from start some games.Which one to be the first one?
-Dreams of Desire
-Dating my Daughter ch.2
-Melody
-Babysitter
-Parental Love
-My Sweet Neighbors
-Freeloading Family

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I'm planning today to replay from start some games.Which one to be the first one?
-Dreams of Desire
-Dating my Daughter ch.2
-Melody
-Babysitter
-Parental Love
-My Sweet Neighbors
-Freeloading Family
My vote goes for My sweet neighbours, that was my first game:relievedface:
Or dreams of desire, since it's almost over.

Reactions: armion82

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
-Dreams of Desire
-Dating my Daughter ch.2
-Melody
-Babysitter
-Parental Love
-My Sweet Neighbors
-Freeloading Family
Why’s Melody on this list? There’s only the first release so far. From these I’d go with Babysitter, PL or MSN, but then as soon as the new version come out in a week or so.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I just reran MSN yesterday and found new stuff (I don't use walkthroughs). It's a terrific and fun game.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Hmm, didn't I see this game months ago? And it's still 0.1? After an update... that took him months to release? Dude...
At this speed, it should be finished sometime after humans landed on mars. Just sayin'...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm, didn't I see this game months ago? And it's still 0.1? After an update... that took him months to release? Dude...
With this progress, it should be finished sometime after humans landed on mars. Just sayin'...
Dunno if you're joking but 0.1.1 means there was 10 updates already after 0.1:p Game is kinda bigger now

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
With this progress, it should be finished sometime after humans landed on mars. Just sayin'...
Were you looking for information or just randomly dipping in for some pointless sarcasm.

Reactions: Loteng01
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes