Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Thanks, I've tried a variety of ways including all of the above, she starts to think of silver in the bath, then reverts back to thinking of M/C, as I said I'm not sure my laptop will allow it now :)
I will try again, because I'm actually fascinated what happens on the boat (can't spell yatch, yacth, sailing ship). Maybe there's a way to tie his dick to the propeller....
As for Robert he is so well written, he just makes my skin crawl and I really cannot understand how Christine or Jessica can even contemplate him beyond using him for free drinks...a question I've asked many times IRL. :/
For some reason I can't finger her on the couch. I lift her shirt a bit then automatically carry her to bed. What do my stats with her need to be? Anyone know?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Confused regarding if the routes with MR Silver and Robert has been dropped as they have very Little to do with Christine in comparison to a couple of updates ago?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
How do you unlock it tho? Is it with christine?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

please a save from the end of 0.1.2, thank you :happyblush
Probably best if you give a bit more detail - path, MC or NTR, high friend? high horny?
It's Ren Py so tabbing through with the W/T to end 0.1.2 shouldn't take too long and gets you on the path you want. Almost certainly in the 1/2 hour you've waited so far.

For some reason I can't finger her on the couch. I lift her shirt a bit then automatically carry her to bed. What do my stats with her need to be? Anyone know?
Seriously? Pick on a random post of mine from April that has nothing to do with this? Go back and follow the walkthrough carefully and you should be good.

Confused regarding if the routes with MR Silver and Robert has been dropped as they have very Little to do with Christine in comparison to a couple of updates ago?
To the best of my knowledge (this is not official), they have not been present much in the last 2 updates as they have been leading up to the boat story line. For those not into those paths, I think things are going to start to get very uncomfortable (if they aren't feeling it already).
But yes, the Robert and Silver paths are still alive and kicking AFAIK

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Seriously? Pick on a random post of mine from April that has nothing to do with this? Go back and follow the walkthrough carefully and you should be good.
Sorry bout that... new to quoting. Meant to quote the guy who was talking bout stealing her black panties on the couch in order to get the date with silver.

Reactions: kiteares

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I think a lot of it is still tied to the sex as reward mechanic, and often ignores how a story might flow. Speaking more as a fan than as a creator here.
Speaking more as a "creative type" than a fan, I would agree. Sure, there is a lot of tension around "the first time," but how often do relationships abruptly end after it? (Hint: not as often as you might think.) You would think that such a major shift in the relationship would be the beginning of "the real story," but too often it is presented as "the end." A carry-over from "...and they lived happily ever after?" Maybe. Real life, however, is mostly about Prince Charming learning how to balance family, career, and environmental challenges, all while keeping his princess happy.

There is so much more story (and sex!) to be had after "the first time."

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys, haven't been around as much because I've been busy as hell on this, and other work. Just wanted to add that we're working our asses off on this one. I just hope it doesn't literally kill us!
You seem to be doing a great job. In fact, I am actively seeking out your other projects due to the writing in Babysitter. Please remember to do things like eating and sleeping, and we will attempt to be patient. We know our ability to whiz through new content outpaces your ability to create it. P

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Cherry successfully popped
Mission Acomplished !

Now, en route for 3some with Jess !
Nice spoiler you gave there.

Pretty disappointed in v0.1.3.

You are kidding right? But trolling is not allowed.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes