DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
When you select "Maybe we all share a room" you get an error. 'OKWjess is not defined"
When you click "Finger her" (before you turn to jess) you get an error "Exception sayer "jea" is not defined"
Thats what happens when you dont read Changelog. Its clearly written that you have to replay whole day27 or there might be bugs. Basically you cant load your old save in the evening of day27 on the couch.

what puts me off with this game is the fact some of main characters seem to keep changing nationalities. 1 minute chris is almost white in another scene shes extremely dark brown. its like its not the same character and we suppose just not notice that it looks like she just spent 48 hours stuck in a tanning booth then 2 mins later she almost white again. really? story and game play itself is fine but once you decide how the characters should look then leave them like that as for me it becomes off putting when they keep changing so much.
I really didnt notice anything weird. Only usual light(ning) related stuff and in that case there is nothing wrong.
Example: when Christine goes to wash some cloths in public washing room, the whole room is iluminated with yellowish light. In that case there is nothing wrong when Christine's skin gets yellowish tint.

Reactions: armion82

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
When you select "Maybe we all share a room" you get an error. 'OKWjess is not defined"
When you click "Finger her" (before you turn to jess) you get an error "Exception sayer "jea" is not defined"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, so the second one is a small bug we didn't catch. All you need to do to avoid it is make sure that you don't finger her until you've done three other things ( three of the following: Kiss, Kiss neck, kiss calf, or turn to Jess. The dildo doesn't count.) before you finger her.

The OKWJess bug should be fixed already, but if you are playing from a save after the showers it will hold over from the last version. So as was mentioned in the changelog, your best bet is to replay from the very end of Day 26, (when Jess shows up) as that will fix not only that bug, but also the bug where the game thought you slept with Jessica when you did not. Sorry about the replay from that point, but we needed to do that to make sure that your choices were taken into account.

Reactions: quinfax

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
I really didnt notice anything weird. Only usual light(ning) related stuff and in that case there is nothing wrong.
Example: when Christine goes to wash some cloths in public washing room, the whole room is iluminated with yellowish light. In that case there is nothing wrong when Christine's skin gets yellowish tint.
ok so look how christine looks in the picture you have in your signature and then look at her near beginning when you go to a pool with jen, yes she be wet but suddenly her hair styles different and she very dark brown, they look nothing like the same. I dont mind either but it needs be one or the other and not keep swapping.

also in your pick you can see chris is lighter than her friend. yet at pool chris is darker than her friend and they are both in the same pool and in same light. This is why i say they keep changing and needs be fixed as without this problem the game would be enjoyable

tjb

May 9, 2017
so anyone figure out how to use the dildo on the last part of the scene of this update? was there a trigger i missed? The only unlock I can get is the one that ends with Christine, and jessica leaving. Is there a trigger i missed without having to follow the whole patron route (it so long). I tested cheating up the horny/friendship and nothing changed on in the scene. I've done every choice that would make the girls interested in each other, but I hope i didn't miss one

Reactions: Koulo077

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The skin color thing really is the lighting, unless you are possibly talking about some really early stuff. Remember that the way most of these VNs get developed is on weaker hardware at first, not to mention a lot less experience. So yeah, Christine and Jess look a little different early on compared to later, even if the models and textures didn't really change due to different ways of rendering and the like.

Reactions: quinfax

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thats what happens when you dont read Changelog. Its clearly written that you have to replay whole day27 or there might be bugs. Basically you cant load your old save in the evening of day27 on the couch.

We have so many proves that people just don't read:)And only on last 3 pages:)
You know what?I just found that my save is at the yacht before the sex with Jess.Hehe I can replay last 3 updates now:)

Kadaro

Oct 5, 2017
It seems that the game registers the sex with Christine during movie night regardless of picking commando or 9 1/2 weeks. Idk if this is a bug or on purpose to get Christine to join the threesome even if your on the ntr path.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, how far along can you actually go on an NTR route? I do not have an aversion to this, I just want to know that if I make a save game going down this path, how much has been done? Thanks, and if this has been talked to death feel free to ignore this.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes