bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It was a nice update, but again, you are forced to share Christine with Jess, I loved it, but it is nice to have an option to accept or refuse, it seems like you are forced to it. :(

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It was a nice update, but again, you are forced to share Christine with Jess, I loved it, but it is nice to have an option to accept or refuse, it seems like you are forced to it. :(
Um... there are options depending on the route. You can stop it at the blowjob if you are in an exclusive relationship with Christine.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Isn't there an option for Christine to refuse to blow you in front of Jess?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Isn't there an option for Christine to refuse to blow you in front of Jess?
No... that always happens. But going past that can be stopped. But Jess doesn't really get involved if you are in an exclusive relationship unless you want her to. We also added a choice to the scene with Christine and Jessica for the exculsive relationship as well for the scene by the lake.

Yeah, that should be fixed but if you're still getting the error, you can do one of two things, take the shower with Christine or have the girls take the shower together... or use the console and type OKWJess = 1. Who you take the shower with doesn't have a long term effect in and of itself...

Reactions: quinfax

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
Is it possible to go to the shower with both girls?
(Finally, the triple shower (several times) can be asked)

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
Oh well...i try and try and try, but..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC love route sleep with and without Jess....nope
MC horny route sleep with and without Jess...nope
Silver route...nope
Robert route...nope
Jealouse route...nope

What i'm missing or how can this happen?

rochester

Apr 20, 2017
Hmm... damn it looks like a version error that didn't get fixed... it tested as working before. Ok, for now if you want to see the scene use the console to add the variable ChrDildoThreesome = 1 before the final turn to Jess. We'll likely have a minor script fix (just bug fixes) up to patrons at some point soon... nothing at all like this release as they are relatively minor bugs.
I think the variable that you need to set with the console for now is actually named DildoChrThreesome, so try DildoChrThreesome = 1 at the point Burt said above.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think the variable that you need to set with the console for now is actually named DildoChrThreesome, so try DildoChrThreesome = 1 at the point Burt said above.
Yes, correct, sorry answered that one on my phone and didn't have the code in front of me.

Reactions: quinfax

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
As anyone has a walkthrough for Silver's route and Roberts route?

Is there scenes of Cristine with any of them?
I know that there is a way to have a foursome in the hot tub of the yatch, is there anything after that?

Ironhuman

Feb 14, 2019
Yes, correct, sorry answered that one on my phone and didn't have the code in front of me.
Pls help: I wanted to see the scene DildoThreesome, therefore used console as you said, added the variable DildoChrThreesome = 1 (after "Fuck them" and before "Jessica"), but didn't see the scene, perhaps was not the right point?

Ironhuman

Feb 14, 2019
As anyone has a walkthrough for Silver's route and Roberts route?

Is there scenes of Cristine with any of them?
I know that there is a way to have a foursome in the hot tub of the yatch, is there anything after that?
yes ... see my entries and (Saturday at 1:30 PM) und "82-10-LT1.save" forwards to 4some in the hot tube ...

Reactions: M.Voigt

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Pls help: I wanted to see the scene DildoThreesome, therefore used console as you said, added the variable DildoChrThreesome = 1 (after "Fuck them" and before "Jessica"), but didn't see the scene, perhaps was not the right point?
It will have to be before fuck them. Use it right after the second time you finger Christine in the walkthrough, and just before "turn to Jessica".

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes