chengue

Feb 26, 2017
i wish i could pledge but 10 dollars equals 200 Mexican pesos and i could eat half a week with that money sorry for been poor

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
i wish i could pledge but 10 dollars equals 200 Mexican pesos and i could eat half a week with that money sorry for been poor
Don't worry you still have years to hop the border trumps wall will never be built in time if ever...

Not to mention he won't get elected so in 4 years he will be out they will scrap the fuck outta the wall and you are free to get gainfully employed.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It was till people realized how big of a mistake that was and how everyone he promised to help he has done in great lengths done nothing but fuck them thus he won't win again.

But I don't wanna get political I was just trying to make a cheap border jump joke xD

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I have .4...but I am a selfish monkey right now. I may or may not share it. Coming up with exceptions (when I click on the MC's computer and when Niece goes to interview). Starting a fresh save tomorrow, to see if it's related to my old save or not.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I have .4...but I am a selfish monkey right now. I may or may not share it. Coming up with exceptions (when I click on the MC's computer and when Niece goes to interview). Starting a fresh save tomorrow, to see if it's related to my old save or not.
Hi Sural

1st - you deserve my big thanks
2nd - those errors should relate to old saves, I've added many new variables and also changed events from previous versions to better fit in story (steal her bra etc.).
3rd - if you then find any bug, please let me know and I will be even more thankful to you... ;)

T4bbo

Reactions: fernandopoo

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hi Sural

1st - you deserve my big thanks
2nd - those errors should relate to old saves, I've added many new variables and also changed events from previous versions to better fit in story (steal her bra etc.).
3rd - if you then find any bug, please let me know and I will be even more thankful to you... ;)

T4bbo
Figured it was old save related. I was just too tired to really put my mind to it. Spent all afternoon in the sun and it was late. (2am when I posted that) Plus I was fighting with Patreon's billing. It it allowing some charges to hit my card, but not all. I can't figure out why. It's being weird. I don't like Patreon's changes to their website.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok what the fuck am I doing wrong I goto have lunch with this guy and I get fucked cause I don't have any money....

Aug 13, 2016
You need to have the secretary on your side, so as far as I remember there should be a "lie" option or something when you two walk away from the guy to talk. The guy will keep touching her, but she won't care about it, and they will come to an agreement about the business/software stuff.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Ok what the fuck am I doing wrong I goto have lunch with this guy and I get fucked cause I don't have any money....
You need a secretary with ya there, otherwise that deviant prick won't make a contract with you... :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ya I just figured it out xD....

When is next update was just starting to get gud.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
Well I gotta say that is admirable for them to keep the file. But I have a problem with paying monthly for a game that is still in production. *shrugs* maybe i'll throw some money at T4bbo when it's done though.

edit: no disrespect intended there, T4bbo, i know you're in here with us. Nothing against you, I just think that $40 a month over, let's say 10 months of development is way too expensive for a game i'm using to get a boner. More power to you for making money doing this though!

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Well I gotta say that is admirable for them to keep the file. But I have a problem with paying monthly for a game that is still in production. *shrugs* maybe i'll throw some money at T4bbo when it's done though.

edit: no disrespect intended there, T4bbo, i know you're in here with us. Nothing against you, I just think that $40 a month over, let's say 10 months of development is way too expensive for a game i'm using to get a boner. More power to you for making money doing this though!
if people are dumb enough to pay it then why not lol
prices remain because idiots provide a market for it

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I think that is absolutelly normal, my opinion is the same - 40 dollars is too much... my opinion is that 1 dollar is reasonable price for update and help in game development (not taking into account mexican guy I would really feel bad if he would spent 1 dollar on game instead of his dinner). If every player who liked the game and can afford it paid 1 dollar maybe we could have real woman voices in game.

So question is would you donate 1 dollar? I think not, therefore I am very grateful that there are people who can afford and are willing to pay 40 bucks and are taking bullet for 39 others ;) And you can be even grateful to them too because you will receive already tested game... ;) Real Patreons of the game what else we can say?

By the way I am curious guys would you like to have real women voices in game (small samples of sighs, moanings etc.)? I got opinion only of my Patreons.

J

JoanaStevens

i must say i dont care much about voiced VN, if i want a moaning woman i have sex with my wife^^
some nice and fitting music would be ok

Reactions: mjlcdlob
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes