Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FT35

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah I would have prefered her facial features to be a bit more asian but I couldn't find any like that. This one has the closest face shape I could find.
NP.
Only found your Mod a few days ago, enjoyed the changes you have made so far, and appreciate the time and effort you've put into expanding on the base game and understand the limitations on trying to match models exactly without buying assets.

Your plans for expanding are very enticing, and am looking forward to the next Mod release.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
does this mod have the option to anal fuck chris either mc or silver or robert?cuz thats what i ultimately wants,to have chris fucked in her beautiful ass..

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
does this mod have the option to anal fuck chris either mc or silver or robert?cuz thats what i ultimately wants,to have chris fucked in her beautiful ass..
Not so far. I have been planning to add that though. The most likely place I would put it would be a strip club expansion sometime after day 14. I have a spa expansion planned as well where it's a possibility but I think it's probably too soon there and the spa won't have any NTR. If I do a Yacht expansion I could see putting that in there as well but my system has issues trying to render scenes on the Yacht. That environment is a massive resource hog so I don't know if I could optimize it enough for it to be worth it unless I upgrade my computer first.

The strip club will be no holds barred since it'll happen after the Yacht. The plan is basically for Jess to convince Christine that they need to spice up their web cam shows if they want to get enough customers so they should take a trip to a strip club and get some tips from the pros. On the vanilla path they'll take MC with them. On the NTR path they'll take Robert or Silver or both. I might have MC follow them there and just watch on the NTR path, not sure.

It'll end in the VIP area with both Jess and Christine getting fucked. The NTR path will be more likely to include MMF/MMMF type scenes with Silver, Robert, Jess, Christine, and potentially some random strip club customer. The vanilla path will more likely focus on MFF/MFFF type scenes where 1 or 2 of the strippers join Christine and Jess in really working MC over.

Reactions: Lecastel

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok I think this is a closer match for gym girl. The skin tone is a bit hard to nail down on this since her skin looks very light in the laundromat scene but if you compare to this gym scene she's very obviously darker than Christine. Here's a comparison shot with both Sonya and Christine in there.

GymGirl2.png
Day8_RobertGym11.jpg

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Gotta say again, I think the yacht is too long as it is. If you wanna skip over it, it's cool with me.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Gotta say again, I think the yacht is too long as it is. If you wanna skip over it, it's cool with me.
Yeah I don't really think it needs one anyway. I suspect I won't touch the yacht unless I upgrade my computer first. I messed around a little with the gym today. I will probably still go back to doing my creeper stuff before I do a gym scene but here are a couple of test renders. I didn't notice til today that I actually don't have any workout clothes for guys so Robert is wearing boxers and a tank for now. Will have to go hunt down some more clothes for guys sometime soon.

LockerRoom01.png GymShower01.png

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Yes,the yatch arc is like the downfall of the game,its too long,thats why the dev makes another game and lose interest of the current. @khumak hey man,maybe if you want to do an anal scene with christine,you can have the idea in which christine got into the business trip in hotel day 9 maybe?,when she got really drunk and mc teases here dick into her ass,or silver minus the mc,teases also her dick to chris?idk maybe?just a thought man,thanks

Reactions: khumak

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'd like to see the date scene expanded a little. Maybe a bit more groping or even so oral. Was kind of annoyed that it stopped like that with nothing really happening.

Reactions: khumak and FT35

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'd like to see the date scene expanded a little. Maybe a bit more groping or even so oral. Was kind of annoyed that it stopped like that with nothing really happening.
Groping or oral could work for that if I had the environment for the kareoke place but I don't. So I would have to have them go home for that or go to a bar or something after Kareoke, which would not really flow very well. That's one of the problems with going as far as I did with my hot tub scene. The next vanlla scenes are sort of anti climactic til the night before the Yacht. I also want to avoid having to change a ton of vanilla dialog to fix characters talking about or remembering things that didn't happen (or seeming entirely oblivious to things that went WAY farther than they're remembering).

As an example in the vanilla game Christine spends part of day 11 worrying about the fact that she kissed MC and is vaguely suspiscious about whether something might be going on between MC and Jess. In the mod, Christine had already potentially given MC a blowjob, slid the tip of his dick into her pussy, eaten Jess out, licked her pussy while MC fucked her, and sucked his dick after he fucked her. All that and she's worried about a kiss? Fixing all of that dialog was WAY more work than I thought it was going to be and I might still not have gotten it all.

I do plan on having a lot of groping, voyeurism, masturbation, etc in the creeper stuff that she'll be involved in whether you're on the NTR path or the vanilla path but I'm only just getting started on that. And it won't ramp up to full penetration for her til she loses her virginity the night of the 13th. For Jess and Sonya I can take it farther sooner than that so there will be oral and full penetration for both of them earlier.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes,the yatch arc is like the downfall of the game,its too long,thats why the dev makes another game and lose interest of the current. @khumak hey man,maybe if you want to do an anal scene with christine,you can have the idea in which christine got into the business trip in hotel day 9 maybe?,when she got really drunk and mc teases here dick into her ass,or silver minus the mc,teases also her dick to chris?idk maybe?just a thought man,thanks
Actually from what I understand Taboo just had a falling out with the writer. Hopefully his new writer will be able to pick up where Burt left off and they'll continue it but I guess we'll find out soon enough. I don't remember seeing any posts from Burt explaining his side so I don't think we necessarily know what really happened aside from the fact that he's not on the team anymore. Could have been personal/medical issues involved, could have just been a big fight, no idea really.

I do plan on giving Silver a day 9 hotel expansion where he'll get to go as far as oral and maybe something similar to the vanilla animation where MC is rubbing the tip of his dick against her ass, but it's not going to be full penetration. Robert already has the equivalent to that in my hot tub expansion on the NTR path.

I probably won't do any anal that early in the game. I'd be more likely to do that in events after the Yacht. A strip club event is probably the most likely case for that for me. Basically a gangang scene on the NTR path. MC will get his chance as well but it probably won't be a gangbang. I think most people playing the vanilla path want the girl(s) all to themself so he'll probably get a scene with both Jess and Christine working him over along with 1 or 2 strippers helping out.

Anal will be fair game for my creeper scenes after day 13 as well, both for Jess and for Christine. Will be interesting to see whether NTR fans end up liking my Josh creeper events. They'll have the benefit of adding brother/sister content between Jess and Josh so I'm guessing that will hold some appeal to some people. Christine will eventually stop resisting as well so Josh will get to have his way with her in addition to Jess, but it won't be Robert or Silver in those scenes. I'll be changing the timeline a bit on the NTR path so Josh says in the game instead of disappearing on day 11.

One other scene I may do at some point is some sort of parody of the graphic for the main menu with Sonya and Christine on their knees in front of MC. I always wondered why there was no scene similar to that in the actual game. So there may be some sort of Sonya/Christine/MC threesome parody scene after the Yacht sometime. Probably a small scene.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
God that first image is hot.
Haha, I've always wished that catfights were more popular. Something about it just works for me. I'll have to do some more thinking about how involved I want to make it. I may set it up so that it progresses into some sort of rough lesbo scene before MC or Robert steps in for the finale. Will need to think about it a bit more before I do too many renders for it. Maybe the winner sits on the other's face while she sucks MC or Robert off and then it moves on to fucking.

I think the main constraints for it are that on the NTR path I want MC to see Robert fucking Christine and on the vanilla path I want Robert to see MC fucking gym girl. I will probably have an option for MC to fuck both of them on the vanilla path since on the exclusive relationship path he'll need to fuck Christine instead of gym girl. I guess for that path gym girl can just watch (after the cat fight anyway).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Haha, I've always wished that catfights were more popular. Something about it just works for me. I'll have to do some more thinking about how involved I want to make it. I may set it up so that it progresses into some sort of rough lesbo scene before MC or Robert steps in for the finale. Will need to think about it a bit more before I do too many renders for it. Maybe the winner sits on the other's face while she sucks MC or Robert off and then it moves on to fucking.

I think the main constraints for it are that on the NTR path I want MC to see Robert fucking Christine and on the vanilla path I want Robert to see MC fucking gym girl. I will probably have an option for MC to fuck both of them on the vanilla path since on the exclusive relationship path he'll need to fuck Christine instead of gym girl. I guess for that path gym girl can just watch (after the cat fight anyway).
Maybe there can be a "it's not cheating if it's with another girl" option in there. That'd leave Jess/Christine options open on the exclusive path, too.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Maybe there can be a "it's not cheating if it's with another girl" option in there. That'd leave Jess/Christine options open on the exclusive path, too.
Dealing with all the potential dialog issues for that stuff is annoying so I'm just going to leave all of the vanilla restrictions regarding Jess and Sonya in place. I had to change a rather annoying number of dialogs to avoid contradictions with my hot tub and sleepover events already. She actually doesn't care if MC fucks Sonya even on the exclusive path from what I could see. She gets a little jealous and makes a few snide comments about it but still thinks it's hot. She definitely gets mad about Jess though, even on the open path.

The end of the vanilla game is still somewhat buggy so I'm not sure if Christine is supposed to open up a bit as far as MC getting some side action with Jess by the time the threesome event happens. At the very least, after that point my mod will assume that she makes an exception for both Jess and Sonya when it comes to that. MC will be enthusiastic about any lesbo action but he will not share her with any guys on the vanilla path.

All 3 of them will also have big lesbo scenes when I do my spa expansion no matter what path is being taken. All of them will also have some lesbo stuff they do during my creeper events although those will be more focused on MC or Josh getting action.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I spent awhile today tracking down some more clothing for the guys. They have WAY less clothing available on F95 than the girls do so it's slim pickins. I did find a reasonable amount though. I now have the business suit that Robert wears at the bar as well as various types of jeans and casual shirts, some beach outfits, swim trunks, hip hop outfit, shorts, police and military uniforms, a construction worker outfit, and probably some stuff I can't remember. I think that's a decent enough selection to cover whatever I'm going to do for the guys.

I also found some more face morphs including a couple that might let me tweak gym girl's facial features to be a little more oriental looking. Haven't tried that yet. I found some more stuff that can be used for giving skin a wet look as well so that will come in handy for shower and massage type scenes. I also found a few plugins for wet hair that should make shower/bath/pool scenes look better.

I'm back to working on the creeper renders now. I have MC's room optimized well enough now that I can do each render in about 30 mins so I'm making pretty good progress. Unfortunately it's been so busy at work lately that I really haven't had any time to work on the mod during the week, just weekends.

I think I'm going to try and get my creeper events for day 3, 4, and 5 done as soon as I can and then do a release so you can get a feel for what those will be like. I will definitely do one by the end of this month regardless how far I've gotten. I'd like to get to where I can do a release every couple of weeks or so when I'm working on smaller events like the creeper stuff. Bigger scenes like the spa or strip club events I'm planning will still take longer.

I also still want to get some more practice with animations. The animations I've tried to do from scratch all look fairly jerky. They're really hard to do right and I am definitely not good at it. I want to see if I can get some that look nice and smooth by using some of the premade animation posing series but they all still require some manual tweaking.

I was looking at the stimuli series that the vanilla version of Babysitter uses pretty heavily and I think for me to use those I would have to switch to using different genital morphs that are supported by that series instead of what I'm using now, so I may play around with that as well at some point. Hopefully for a full penetration scene the difference wouldn't be that noticeable as long as the size was roughly in the same ballpark. I actually do have most of those series now so if I can do it right I should be able to make some nice smooth sex scenes like the vanilla game has. I definitely can't do it from scratch.

Reactions: Ron H-man

Dupledous

Mar 6, 2019
I just installed the mods on my computer but I do not understand it is a file and I check on my android is equal

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes