Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
yes , i just delete and dowmload on my computer its always an archive
You are trying to install this on your computer right? not on your phone? Did you manage to get the main game installed and working properly?

Assuming you have the Babysitter game installed and working by itself. All you should need to do is download the mod to your computer, extract it using a compression program such as 7zip (best IMO), Winzip, or Winrar, and then copy the "game" folder into the folder with the babysitter.exe file (you should see a folder named "game" already in this location).

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I just installed the mods on my computer but I do not understand it is a file and I check on my android is equal
I don't have a way to test on android, but as far as I know the mod should work on all platforms as long as you put it in the same directory as the game. The ren'py distribution of the vanilla game is the part that's platform specific. So as long as the vanilla game works for you, my mod should work as well. My script files have to be in game folder (not the folder with the executable) and my image folder has to be inside the game folder.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
A little groping here and there...Chris might thank us if a little nipple teasing gives her some hot dreams! Make her all horny when she wakes up!

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
A little groping here and there...Chris might thank us if a little nipple teasing gives her some hot dreams! Make her all horny when she wakes up!
Yeah this one will have a little light touching/rubbing, by MC. Christine is also going to wake up and do a little creeping on MC as well while he pretends to sleep. She'll wake up, see his dick, possibly touch it, possibly stroke it a little, possibly masturbate, then freak out a little, put her PJs back on, and go back to her own room for her vanilla morning PJs event. Some of the above will depend on some choices that MC makes. For instance depending on MC's choices she might still be wearing her PJs instead of the robe when she gets into MC's bed, she might not touch his dick, and she might not masturbate.

Also planning to have Josh's first event that night but since MC hasn't sent Jess the spyware yet, MC won't be able to see or stop it so it'll be pretty tame. Basically just a set up for the next night's choice of whether to send Jess home after she goes out drinking with Christine or let her sleep on the couch. If he sends her home Josh get a new scene where he takes it farther and MC can watch and stop it (or not). If he doesn't send her home, Jess will sneak into bed with MC and he'll get a creeper scene with her that goes pretty far.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
This is bridging away from the vanilla version quite a bit, but have you thought of an jess/christine becoming pregnant in your mods?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It doesn't make any logical sense in a day by day game anyway, that preggo belly won't ever show up.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Took longer than expected, but I finished redoing my day 3 creeper renders. Planning to do a release this weekend sometime once I get the code written for it. I plan on working on the day 4 renders this weekend as well but I don't know if I'll have time to finish that in time to add to this release. I think the new renders turned out a lot nicer than my first batch. Here's another teaser from the new ones.

MC_Creeper16.png

• Love
Reactions: BczILher and ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I didn't really do anything with directional lighting for the creeper scene I've done so far in MC's bedroom. I may play around with the lighting a bit to get something more like this effect when I do the next scene. I like the shadow effects in these but you can still see what's going on. I was more focused on the clothing morphs which is pretty time consuming.

Here's Josh creeping on his sister a bit. I will need to tweak the lighting for this room a bit when Christine is in here since you can't really see the couch very well unless I add another light. Planning to work on the coding for my day 3 scene today while I render day 4 in the background.

JoshCreeper01.png JoshCreeper03.png

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a comparison shot with similar light levels both with and without directional lighting. I think the first shot looks a lot nicer.

The second shot has almost all of the light coming from the headlamp on the camera. The first shot has most of the light coming from a spotlight simulating an open bedroom door (which doesn't actually even open, it's just part of the wall in the environment for her room). I will probably do something similar with MC's room except have most of the light come from the window (even if the curtains are drawn).

JoshCreeper02.png JoshCreeper02a.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok my day 3 creeper stuff is done and tested. Day 4 renders for MC's event are done but not the coding. Still need to do the day 4 renders for Josh. I'm making pretty good progress so I might even get Sonya's event on day 5 done this weekend before I do my release. Here's a few teasers from MC's day 4 scene.

MCCreeper22.png MCCreeper23.png MCCreeper27.png

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Code and dialog are done for the next update now. I'm just finishing up a few renders for Jess for Day 4 and then I'll be done. Still playtesting, but so far I haven't run into any issues other than a few places where I want to tweak the dialog a little. I'm still planning to do a release tonight. Haven't started the day 5 creeper renders yet so that will probably take another week or so, but I have most of the dialog and code done for it.

Here's a couple teasers from Josh's scenes while you wait. (Don't worry vanilla fans, MC can stop this from happening).

JoshCreeper11.png JoshCreeper12.png

Reactions: jose

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Something that has always taken my attention...when these chicks get jizzed on when they are sleeping, what is the aftermath when they wake up and they have a layer of dried cum on them?

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something that has always taken my attention...when these chicks get jizzed on when they are sleeping, what is the aftermath when they wake up and they have a layer of dried cum on them?
Yeah that always seemed problematic to me as well. In this case I'm intentionally setting Josh up to be a total douche and Jess is going to catch him in the act repeatedly and get pissed about it. MC's creeper scenes will be more plausible.

Anyway, I finally have a new release posted in the OP. I didn't realize it had been a whole month. Wow...

Images are compressed in webp format now even though the file extension still says .png. So you won't be able to look at the image folder without a webp viewer. The entire mod is now selfcontained in it's own mod file now so I don't touch any of the vanilla files anymore. If you're upgrading from an older version of the mod you will want to delete the script.rpy and screens.rpy files. I don't use those anymore so you will want the vanilla version instead of what I had from a previous version of the mod.

I have not tested extensively but I did a couple of quick playthroughs up to day 10 without issues. Let me know if you find any bugs.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Working on the renders for Day 5 now. This one will be a bit bigger than my first events so it'll take me a little longer. I'm also going to be tweaking the shower scenes so that those progress along similar lines to the creeper and corruption scores.

I think rather than jumping around to different events I'm just going to go in chronological order and do my creeper/shower stuff up to day 9, then do Silver's hotel expansion and tweak my sleepover event a bit, then do my creeper/shower stuff up to day 13, then the spa, then the strip club and/or gym scene. I might also add something to Sonya's vanilla fuck scene on day 11. I'm definitely going to add some lesbo stuff for Christine and Jess in the creeper events building up to the sleepover event as well. That might include some small webcam shows or something, not sure.

I'm hoping to do a release every couple of weeks or so unless I'm doing a big event that takes a long time.

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I thought I'd comment as well on the poll that Endless put up on the main game's thread about what Taboo's plans are for the game. From the options listed, it sounds like no matter what is chosen he's not going to continue it for much longer so I think I'm mostly free to do whatever I want with the mod.

I don't know how long I'll continue updating the mod after the official game ends. This mod was mostly a way for me to practice things. So once I get most of the content that I wanted to do done, I will probably just end up trying various things that I don't know how to do yet just to learn it. I do still plan on finishing all of the stuff that I was already planning to do though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes