Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
maybe make Robert a bit more muscular and his cock a bit thicker.
Silver, is much better, but I would like his cock a bit thicker, to stretch the girls better :D haha.
if its possible more body hairs.
I'll try a couple more options for Robert's body/face type and see what you guys think but from the vanilla scenes that they're both in, he does not look any more muscular than MC to me. MC and Robert are actually both already at the maximum possible girth setting on the new dicks. I have Robert's dick set to be a little longer than MC's. I intentionally made Silver and Josh's dicks smaller (both shorter and thinner) since the game made a big deal out of both MC and Robert being huge. I'll do a BJ shot and a penetration shot comparing the new vs old dicks just so you can see how the length and girth compare. I think the new ones might already be thicker than the dicktator version, not sure. The head definitely looks bigger to me (and better shaped).

Nobody really seemed to have much body hair from what I could see in the vanilla game either and I think body hair textures would probably cause me issues with rendering times on this potato I'm using as a computer. Ironically, Silver doesn't actually even have hair. His "hair" is built right into his head model, or maybe it's his skin texture. I never noticed before. Kind of odd. Haven't seen any other models do that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok here are my Jess skin imposter finalists. I'm including comparison shots with the 5 skins that looked the closest to me. My personal preference is Penelope so I'm showing her twice. Her areola and nipples don't look as dark but the rest of her skin tone matches the best to me. The skin seems to also affect both lips and eyebrows as well.

GDN Luna is in the middle for all of them for comparison since that's the skin I was originally using. I'm including Christine too just so you can see how it matches up with her. Let me know what you guys think. I'm planning to do some similar comparisons to pick a colour for Sonya and Daisia after I decide on Jess. I think Ronya is already a close enough match for Christine.

First up, Penelope on the left vs Scarlett on the right:

Penelope_Scarlett.png

Next up, Teagan on the left vs Aurelia on the right:

Teagan_Aurelia.png

Last up, Melisande on the left vs Penelope (again) on the right:

Melisande_Penelope.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im trying to compare the pictures with the original, using paint shop pro,
u know copy and paste as selection a part of her skin to see the closest possible.
but its damn hard. it all depends on the light of the room.
the middle one is the closest in color. Penelope looks great as well.
maybe what u need to do is to increase the light when u render her?
I would pick Penelope or Luna

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I can't do GDN Luna with the new genitals, that's why I have to change her skin. I think I'm going to do Penelope. I don't think the difference is noticeable unless they're in a side by side comparison like this. I'm thinking maybe I'll use Scarlett's skin for Sonya and Melisande's for Daisia.

I'm doing some side by side dick comparisons now between Dicktator and the new G3M morphs. I tweaked Robert's dick to be a little longer but it's already similar in girth and G3M won't go any thicker than what I already have. Both of them are already big enough that there's no mouth morph big enough for a real blowjob. They clip through the side of the girl's face even on the widest open possible mouth settings. So I really don't see any reason to go bigger. I'll post some screenshots showing examples. There's a blowjob plugin I have with a wierd looking gagging mouth morph that's just barely big enough to fit the new G3M dick but still not big enough for Dicktator. It's harder to tell how big they really are until you do a BJ or penetration shot. I didn't bother to include the shell textures for Dicktator since all I care about for this was the size.

These were all taken with, open mouth 100%, wide open mouth 100%, extra wide open mouth 100%. All shots taken with identical body position and identical mouth morphs for Christine. The only changes were dick morphs. (first G3M, then Dicktator):

BJ1_RobertNG.png BJ1_RobertDK.png

Here's a deepthroat with the same settings:

BJdeep_RobertNG.png BJdeep_RobertDK.png

Deepthroat with wierd looking gagging mouth morph (this is the only way I can get her mouth even close to that far open):

BJdeep_RobertNG_gagging.png BJdeep_RobertDK_gagging.png

Here's a couple of penetration shots, again identical body and vagina position/morphs, only the dick morphs are different:

Penetration_NG.png Penetration_DK.png

Vagina morph can go plenty bigger to accomodate whatever size dick. The problem is once you get to a certain point you start having issues with clipping between the vagina and the pelvis and thighs. The vagina morph for the G3M dick is already just barely short of clipping through her thigh and would have to go even bigger to avoid clipping with the Dicktator version. MC has just as much girth as Robert. Robert's dick is slightly longer though.

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok. I think its best to use a size that is easy enough to render without too much issues.
i like the 2nd dick more, but that because of the roundness difference, more girth in the middle.
if its possible to make it a bit smaller to fit the mouth it would be best. you can always make it a bit smaller in a BJ (like its bigger inside mouth, but her lips are pressing it, but we will not see that)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
ok. I think its best to use a size that is easy enough to render without too much issues.
i like the 2nd dick more, but that because of the roundness difference, more girth in the middle.
if its possible to make it a bit smaller to fit the mouth it would be best. you can always make it a bit smaller in a BJ (like its bigger inside mouth, but her lips are pressing it, but we will not see that)
Yeah I agree Dicktator looks better overall. It has a better shape for the shaft and better textures. G3M has better glans shape, better testicles, better color matching to whatever skin you're using, easier to bend into the right shape for odd penetration angles, and some of the animation plugins will automatically tweak the shape to match whatever pose they're using so animations are potentially MUCH easier with it. I'll probably still end up using Dicktator for most of the shots that don't involve an animation. And there may be times where I do cheat on the size and shrink the girth a little for blowjob or penetration shots where it just won't fit. Some of my previous scenes I cheated by tweaking the camera angle so you can't tell it's clipping through their face.

Just finished tweaking all of their appearances again and updated the post I did awhile ago with all the details:

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-mod-v0-1-8i-khumak.18347/post-1983356

I plan on redoing the Dicktator and Golden Palace version as well so that it uses identical settings other than the genitals.

Reactions: baka

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just saw a pretty cool animation plugin that I will probably try to add some pieces of to the mod. I could definitely see Jess doing stuff like this for her web came. Would also work for my strip club scene that I want to do although it doesn't include any of the typical stripper stuff.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nice movement on that animation! if u can implement that on the characters that would be awesome.

just tried the game+mod, and the sandbox part is annoying.
I think the game could be better with a simper vn-style with a couple of choices.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
nice movement on that animation! if u can implement that on the characters that would be awesome.

I think the game could be better with a simper vn-style with a couple of choices.
By sandbox part do you mean stuff like having to eat, shower, etc every day? That's the vanilla game so I'm not touching any of those requirements. I do tweak some of those actions to trigger some of my events though. Here's that living room scene re-rendered using Jess's new skin. Much better IMO.

JoshCreeper25.png

Planning to have Christine mention her sun burn as well as the massage MC gave her (if he did). Then they're going to oil each other up and give each other a massage while Josh films it on his phone.

This second one is not a finished render obviously but you get the idea.

JoshCreeper26.png

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I really like what you did. The scenes are awesome. I played till day 11 so far.

But as long you do not change the vanilla version heavily, most stuff feel out of sync with vanilla.

For example:
First Truth or Dare in HotTub (FToDiH):
"I've never seen her tits that close." ---> But with the mod he did a few times in the shower.

One issue in continuity: Next morning after FToDiH is Chris already gone, but appears still in the shower.

There happens so much in FToDiH that some later scenes will not make much sense like seeing MC fucking Sonya or what happens on the date or in the Sauna or later after they leave the ship and Chris is angry about Jess. (But I do not know which changes there will be later, so I will need to play through them first!!!).

Often she has problems seeing him naked or he her naked and next time they do things as it there would be issue about it at all.

Also some stuff happening during the showers like masturbating or showering together are maybe far to early together with vanilla. Or that she masturbate the MC (even if it is for a very short time) in the bed early in the game while masturbating her self, is wow, but does not fit together.

Some Shower scenes start exactly the same, I think it would be better to change what they speak during the different shower scenes.

But nearly all scenes I loved so far. Even if it does in my opinion not fit good together with the main story. I hope you will get access later to the

I plan to go through all 25 pages of this thread to learn little more about your thoughts on the mod. And I'm thinking about starting and playing a new vanilla game and a new modded game at the same time later. So I see little more about the changes.

What exactly is NTR? I see this abbreviation very often.
And about MC, what does this abbrevation mean exactly. I know the protagonist is meant. :)

Reactions: khumak

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Totally agreed here. The first one looks kinda silly, like a stick, or something. The 2nd one is more "full", if that makes sense.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I really like what you did. The scenes are awesome. I played till day 11 so far.

But as long you do not change the vanilla version heavily, most stuff feel out of sync with vanilla.

For example:
First Truth or Dare in HotTub (FToDiH):
"I've never seen her tits that close." ---> But with the mod he did a few times in the shower.

One issue in continuity: Next morning after FToDiH is Chris already gone, but appears still in the shower.

There happens so much in FToDiH that some later scenes will not make much sense like seeing MC fucking Sonya or what happens on the date or in the Sauna or later after they leave the ship and Chris is angry about Jess. (But I do not know which changes there will be later, so I will need to play through them first!!!).

Often she has problems seeing him naked or he her naked and next time they do things as it there would be issue about it at all.

Also some stuff happening during the showers like masturbating or showering together are maybe far to early together with vanilla. Or that she masturbate the MC (even if it is for a very short time) in the bed early in the game while masturbating her self, is wow, but does not fit together.

Some Shower scenes start exactly the same, I think it would be better to change what they speak during the different shower scenes.

But nearly all scenes I loved so far. Even if it does in my opinion not fit good together with the main story. I hope you will get access later to the

I plan to go through all 25 pages of this thread to learn little more about your thoughts on the mod. And I'm thinking about starting and playing a new vanilla game and a new modded game at the same time later. So I see little more about the changes.

What exactly is NTR? I see this abbreviation very often.
And about MC, what does this abbrevation mean exactly. I know the protagonist is meant. :)
Yep there are definitely some dialog contradictions because things go farther in the mod early on than they do in the vanilla game. I have tried to tweak some of the most glaring cases like references to fucking Jess, etc but there's no way I'll get all of them. It would be tough to avoid all of those types of situations unless the majority of the mod didn't start until after day 14. The other way that I considered early on was to add dream/fantasy sequences for the scenes that went farther than the vanilla game. Most of the mod would be dreams and flashbacks if I did that though. I will try to fix more of the dialog issues once I get caught up on my day 1-10 events.

I did try to mostly restrict myself to not letting anyone fuck someone before it was possible in the vanilla game but that's about the only restriction I put on myself. And I broke even that one for Jess. You can actually fuck Sonya on day 5 in the vanilla game so technically my mod doesn't break my rule for her. That still leaves some inconsistencies where Christine is worried about kissing MC or something when in the mod she went WAY farther than that. I haven't done anything past day 10 yet other than some dialog tweaks so anything you saw in the sauna was from the vanilla game (I think I did tweak some of the dialog there to acknowledge what happened in the mod on day 10 but I may not have gotten all of it).

The bathroom inconsistencies I plan on fixing as I do the rest of the creeper scenes. I've been tweaking the shower scenes along with them and I probably just missed option you mentioned. Some days there are a lot of conflicting events happening in the morning that I need to account for. I didn't spend a whole lot of time playtesting the last update, mostly just ran through it a couple of times to make sure nothing crashed and that I was able to get all the best scenes. I'm probably going to redo my shower renders anyway to try and match my renders up better with the vanilla ones where they use wet skin and hair, soap suds, etc.

As far as the abreviations, MC is the main character. I'm not going to try to define NTR. There are threads on this site where people argue endlessly about the definition. For purposes of my mod it just means another guy gets the girl(s) that the MC is interested in (so Robert or Silver in the vanilla game, and my mod adds Josh as a 3rd option as well). It's avoidable both in the vanilla game and in the mod.

This mod started off as a way for me to learn renpy code and Daz and it's always been a bit over the top compared to the vanilla game. When I started I knew nothing about renpy and had never touched Daz before so it's definitely been a learning experience. Some of my early renders were pretty bad but I think they're getting a lot better and I do plan on going back and redoing my worst old ones.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Actually I just noticed that those animations are for G8 figures so I probably wont' be able to use them unless I do something like add a G8 stripper or something later. Oh well, something to put on the back burner for later.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So while working on my little massage event in Jess's living room I've found that there's 2 issues I can't fully resolve. The biggest issue is with Christine. I can get tan lines to work with genitals or with wet textures but not both. Jess has more of a minor issue. The skins that match best for her don't work with the wet textures plus genitals, similar to the issue with tan lines.

So for both of them, they can be wet with the right skin and no genitals or they can have genitals and be wet but use different skin and no tan lines. For shower scenes I don't really see a way to resolve it so any shots where you can see their genitals either they won't be wet or there will be no explanation for why Christine has no tan lines or Jess is using different skin. Maybe I'll tweak the lighting a bit so they look darker or something. For massage scenes I think what I'll do is have them use a massage oil that is not clear and just darken their skin. Example below of what they'll look like in a massage scene. I'll have to do the same for Sonya as well when I do my spa event.

I could also potentially have a few different versions of them for wet scenes. So for instance I could use this model for Christine for close up genital shots and then use a version without genitals when I want you to see her tan lines and just use a camera angle where you can't tell. Much less of an issue for Jess so that will probably not be very noticeable for her. I'll try doing some mixing and matching for my massage scene and see how it turns out before I decide whether to just use something like the setting below for the whole thing.

oiled_up.png

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, you can trick your way past it.
wet skin is too good to not use. and when skin is wet the skin color changes a bit anyway.
and for tan-lines, not sure what is best. if you can skip tan-lines completely that would be best, but that means u need to render the vanilla as well. hm..

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
yeah, you can trick your way past it.
wet skin is too good to not use. and when skin is wet the skin color changes a bit anyway.
and for tan-lines, not sure what is best. if you can skip tan-lines completely that would be best, but that means u need to render the vanilla as well. hm..
Yeah I ran into the same issue with soap suds as well. If I add soap suds I get grey genital textures. So I'll have to make creative use of camera angles and mix and match shots that show wet textures, soap suds, tan lines, etc and then cut to close ups with different skin that has genitals without soap suds or tan lines. It won't look quite right for the shower scenes but I don't see any way around it if I want them to look wet.

Wet hair is also wierd. There's not really any plugins that convert existing hairstyles to wet versions. You basically have to replace their hair completely with either a wet long hair or a wet short hair and hope nobody notices that it's completely different hair.

I wonder if Taboo found plugins that work for this or whether he just tweaked it with photoshop after the fact? I'm betting on photoshop.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I dont think they use photoshop, that would take too much time.
most be plugins/filters they use. could be a hairstyle they use. theres tons of assets so its hard to know what they have.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something that wasn't apparent when I was doing my test renders for wet skin (without any environment) is that wet skin seems to take considerably longer to render compared to dry skin. The scene I posted yesterday of Christine and Jess sitting on the couch in their school girl outfits took a little less than 2 hours to render and includes a bunch of objects in the dining room and the kitchen plus their outfits and a few items in front of the couch.

This image below took a full 3 hours to render despite the entire apartment aside from the couch being hidden. Wet skin also seems to be less forgiving if you stop the render early too. At the 2 hour mark Jess's skin looked absolutely horrible. Normally when I zoom in like this I expect the render time to go down not up. Will be interesting to see what happens when I have them both all oiled up. This shot is with Jess using the Penelope skin without any genitals and a wet texture without any tan added.

JoshCreeper30.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Still working on the massage scene. Render times are crazy. Here's another shot of Jess all oiled up. This one took almost 4 hours to render. I think I can finish up Jess this week. It will probably take me all of next week to do Christine, especially if the render times go up again with them both all lubed up.

JoshCreeper32.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes