Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Almost done with my day 5 event with MC/Sonya/Christine. Next up is Josh and Jess. Here's a teaser from close to the end.

MCCreeper44.png

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finished my renders for my day 5 creeper stuff. Also finally got around to trying out the official genital packs instead of Golden Palace and Dicktator and I can see why people like them. I will probably end up switching to those. The female pack in particular looks better to me. The male pack is easier to use than Dicktator but I need to look around and see if I can find some sort of add on that lets you add a veiny texture. The default is too smooth IMO.

There are a couple of other issues with the official ones as well. They don't have a built in material copy function like Golden Palace and Dicktator so the only way to get matching skin is if you're using a skin that specifically supports it. So I will probably have to change everyone to skin that is actually supported by them. I also can't figure out how to get tan lines to work with it yet. Here are some comparison screenshots using the same skin for both types.

First, Golden Palace + Dicktator which is what I'm using now:

zoomout_GP_Dicktator.png closeup_GP_Dicktator.png

Here's the official genital packs:

zoomout_G3Gens.png CloseUp_G3Gens.png

And here is another reason I want to switch, here's the official packs with wet skin which I can't get to work with Golden Palace:

closeup_G3_wet.png

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok here's another reason I'll probably switch genital plugins. If I use the official version, animations series like this one from stimuli don't require me to tweak hardly anything. This short little sequence was with zero adjustments by me.

fuck1.jpg fuck2.jpg fuck3.jpg fuck4.jpg fuck5.jpg

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I tried a bunch of different options and I can get wet, tanned, and genital textures to all play nice but not tan lines. So Christine is going to be a pain for any scene where I want her to be oiled up/wet. If she has tan lines she can't have the gen 3 genitals, they look absolutely terrible together, but Golden Palace still looks good for tan lines. If I want both tan lines and wet texture for her then she can't have any genital plugin at all so I'll have to make some creative use of camera angles and probably have some scenes where I mix and match whether I'm using Golden Palace or the Gen 3 genitals for her. Here's a few shots showing the issues I'm having with tan lines:

This is not supposed to be Christine by the way this is just me messing around trying to get tan lines and wet textures to work. I'm leaning towards just removing her tan line for close ups where you can see her pussy and just using camera angles where you can't tell she has no genitals for farther away shots where I want you to see her tan lines. Should not be an issue for any of the other girls although it will take me awhile to figure out what skin to use for everyone. It just happens that not one of my characters is using a supported skin so I'll have to change all of them.

No tan, no lines, dry (looks fine):
Ronya_Alex_skin.png

Tan lines with gen 3 genitals (looks horrible):

tan_lines.png

Wet and tanned with gen 3 genitals but no tan lines (looks good):

Ronya_Alex_WT.png

Tan lines with drips and drops but no genitals (only looks good if the camera angle is set to where you can't see the vagina):

tan_lines_drips_and_drops_no_gen.png

Tan lines with Golden Palace but no wet texture (has a discolored aread but the tan lines look good):

GP_tan_lines.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's my new version of MC so far. I'm still looking for some sort of plugin that I can use to add some veins to his dick. No luck so far. The skin texture up close looks good but it's pretty much entirely smooth. I think the length and girth are about right. Robert's is only going to be slightly bigger. He's got different skin now but I can't tell the difference.

new_MC.png
new_MC2.png

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm done redoing all the guys and I'm happy with the skin tones for all of them. I do still want to try and find a veiny texture for their dicks but I can always do some shots that use Dicktator if I really want that I guess. The new genitals are a lot easier to use for penetration shots.

I'm having a harder time color matching for the girls. I was hoping to be able to use tanning to fine tune the color but it's not cooperating. Keeps giving me red textures for the genital region. Oh well.

I'm thinking I may end up just using this skin tone for Jess, Sonya, and Daisia (Robert's gym girl).

new_Jess.png

I suspect I'll have to have multiple versions of Christine because of her tan lines.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Stumbled upon a solution for Christine that seems to be decent for tan lines. This is different skin for her but honestly I can't tell much of a difference. I think the new skin is slightly pinker or tanner since the tan lines seem a little more pronounced.
new_Christine1.png new_Christine2.png new_Christine3.png

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's an updated list of all the settings I'm using for everyone now along with comparison shots. Silver is the only one who got to keep his original skin. All of them have new genitals.

Here's the guys:

The_Guys2.png

And now the girls:

The_Girls2.png

MC
- Genesis 3 male
- Carson body, hair, whiskers, nipples
- Mateo Iray Base MAT skin
- Carson 01 eyes
- Gen 3 Genitals morphs
- EasyControl - Penis - Length: +10%
- scrotum - SC_define 30%
- scrotum - SC_volume 100%
- glans GL_Size 100%

Robert
- Genesis 3 male
- Dash body
- Dash head
- Dash Eyes 01
- Carson hair, whiskers
- Raymond Iray Base MAT skin
- Gen 3 Genitals morphs
- EasyControl - Penis - Length: +15%
- scrotum - SC_volume 100%
- glans GL_Size 100%

Silver (check to see if you can give him a beer belly)
- Russell HD for Michael 7 (body and head)
- Russell skin
- Russell Eyes 01
- Parameters - Actor - Full Body
- Portly 60%
- Aging Arms Detail HD 100%
- Aging Body Detail HD 1 100%
- Aging Body Detail HD 2 100%
- Aging Body Skin Base HD 100%
- Aging Feet Detail 100%
- Aging Hands Detail 100%
- Skin Sag 100%
- Gen 3 Genitals morphs
- EasyControl - Penis - Length: -10%
- scrotum - SC_volume 70%

Josh (Jess's brother)
- Genesis 3 male (no face or body morph)
- 90% scale (for his entire body), wanted him to be an adult but not fully grown
- Carson navel
- Carson nipples
- Mateo Iray Base MAT skin
- Elliot Eyes 07
- Gen 3 Genitals Genitalia (morphs below)
- EasyControl - Penis - Length: -10%
- scrotum - SC_volume 70%

Christine
- Genesis 3 female
- Vivienne head
- Sally hair
- Summer body
- Ronya skin
- tan line (set03 preset) (entire body plus genital only version)
- shaping - Actor - Ultimate Breast Morphs - Nipples: Nipples_Basic 100%
- GDN Luna E04 eyes
- Genesis 3 Female Genitalia

Jessica
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body/head
- Penelope skin
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Ana-Sofia Nails 01
Rochelle Ponytail hair
- shaping - Rochelle Ponytail STYLE Button 05 (shorter tail)
- shaping - Adjust-HeadSize1 +5% (size adjustment avoids clipping/mesh smoothing issues)
- shaping - Actor - Ultimate Breast Morphs - Nipples: Nipples_Basic 100%

Sonya
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body
- Amber Head
- Scarlett skin
- lip shaping tab set lips thin to 50%
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Shanda hair
- Ana-Sofia Nails 01
- Shaping - Mouth - Lips Thin 50%
- Shaping - Actor - Ultimate Breast Morphs - Nipples: Nipples_Basic 100%
- Shaping - Actor - Ultimate Breast Morphs - Shapes - Implant: Implant02 100%
- Ultimate breast control basic nipples and implant02 shape

Daisia (gym girl)
- FW Brianna body and head
- Sporty Ponytail - Adjust-HeadSize 1: 5%, LongTail-Length: -125%, Volume-Front1: 100%, Volume-Top: 50%
- Sporty Ponytail Hair Base Color 02
- Melisande skin
- Amber Eyes 03
- Shaping - Eyes: Eyes Angled 100%
- Ana-Sofia Nails 01

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
good work. that wet-version is much better.
yeah, the cocks need more veins!
not sure about Christine. theres something that is slightly off. her zygomatic bone should show more and a bit thinner face. i think.
make Silver with a bit bigger stomach. haha.
also the dudes need more body hairs.
maybe Jessica a bit lighter skin color.
also, if you edit the characters a bit, maybe even change a bit how Robert looks, now its like he and Mc are very similar. just skin color that is different almost.

Last edited:
Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
good work. that wet-version is much better.
yeah, the cocks need more veins!
not sure about Christine. theres something that is slightly off. her zygomatic bone should show more and a bit thinner face. i think.
make Silver with a bit bigger stomach. haha.
also the dudes need more body hairs.
maybe Jessica a bit lighter skin color.
also, if you edit the characters a bit, maybe even change a bit how Robert looks, now its like he and Mc are very similar. just skin color that is different almost.
Agreed with this. Robert looks just like the MC. Kinda weird to see, really. lol.
Christine's face is as close as I can get to the vanilla game unless someone knows specifically what to tweak that would make it closer. I'd like to give Daisia slightly more oriental features as well but I have no idea how to other than the tweak to her eyes that I already did. I could probably give Silver a bit of a gut though, I hadn't thought of that. He doesn't look that fat in the vanilla game to me but he does look a little pudgy. I'll see if I have a plugin for that when this render finishes. I suspect I already have one that can do it.

There's a good reason that Robert looks like MC other than skin colour. I couldn't see any significant differences in the vanilla game from a shape standpoint so my version of him is literally identical other than dick size, skin, and eye color. And eye colour I pretty much just picked at random. I could make some random morph changes to him but I have no idea what to change to make him look more like the vanilla game.

Skin tone for Jess, Sonya, and Daisia I really can't do anything about. The skin has to be supported by the Gen 3 Female genitalia plugin or the skin tones won't match and it will look really bad. I actually think she should be a little darker if anything, especially the areola and nipples. Out of all the female skin options I have, my choices were something about as white as Christine, or my current choice, or as dark as Robert.

I'm still looking for a way to add some veiny textures for G3 dicks. That's the only feature of the G3M genitalia that I don't like as well as or better than Dicktator. I did find a plugin to add veins to the G8M genitalia so I'm going to try that and hope it works. Some of the other G8 plugins do work for G3 even though they give errors.

My only other option would be to use Dicktator for scenes where I'm not doing animations since I do have veiny textures for that, and then use the G3 genitals for animations. I do think the G3 female genitalia looks far superior to Golden Palace but I could see possibly mixing and matching which type of dick I'm using depending on the scene. Unfortunatley that would mean they would have different looking dicks from scene to scene. I'm going to do my day 6 creeper scenes with the G3M dicks and see how they turn out. Planning to have Jess and/or Christine do some masturbating as well to show off the new G3F genitals as well. Couldn't find the vanilla game's purple dildo so I gave Jess a different one.

Reactions: baka

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Started rendering my day 6 creeper stuff and Jess does look a little darker than I think she should be at least in this lighting. I'll have to try doing a comparison shot with 2 versions of Jess using both the new and the old skin since then lighting shouldn't be a concern. Unfortunately the GDN Luna skin I was using before will not work with the new genitals.

Planning to make this devolve into a little lesbo action before they fall asleep, leading into the creeper stuff.

JoshCreeper25.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, too dark.
nice render anyway. they look nice.
also, why not make your own standalone, like an "alternative" take of the game + added content, instead of extended scenes?
still using assets from the original, but you are making your own take, no sandbox at all.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok I did a comparison render for Jess and the new skin is definitely too dark. I'm running through all of my female skins again to see if I can find a closer match. I decided to drop the requirement that it work with wet textures. All I care about is that it works with the new genitals and that it's an IRAY texture so I can render with my GPU. Will post another comparison shot when I narrow it down to my best options. Will have to see what sorts of things I can get to look right with wet textures. Might have to make creative use of camera angles and lighting for some scenes.

I'll check Sonya and Daisia as well but I don't care as much about them matching since their skin is more of a guess on my part anyway.

Also I don't think I'm going to find any veiny dick textures for the new male genitals so I do think I'll be mixing and matching the guys to sometimes use Dicktator and sometimes use the G3M genitals depending on the shot (animations are always going to use the new one). I would have to switch to G8 models to get the veiny textures on the new genitals. I doubt I could find equivalent characters for the G8 models so their faces would no longer match. So for a new game I could see using G8 but not for this mod.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The body on Silver looks to youthful compared to his face. Maybe Silver needs some blemishes or age spots on his body to help sell his age. Or maybe he stays clothed like in the desk fucking scene. Or maybe use a robe to disguise it?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, its a mod not a remake, so I get what you are saying.
even if the quality is lower that what you want, it will be closer to the original, and thats what a mod should be about.
go for it! and I also think you should use the same skin for both CG and Animation otherwise it will look strange in-game.
but of course, after comparing and testing u decide.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
yeah, its a mod not a remake, so I get what you are saying.
even if the quality is lower that what you want, it will be closer to the original, and thats what a mod should be about.
go for it! and I also think you should use the same skin for both CG and Animation otherwise it will look strange in-game.
but of course, after comparing and testing u decide.
Yeah I'll be changing the skins to match for both types of genitals once I settle for sure on which ones to use for the new ones.

The body on Silver looks to youthful compared to his face. Maybe Silver needs some blemishes or age spots on his body to help sell his age. Or maybe he stays clothed like in the desk fucking scene. Or maybe use a robe to disguise it?
I meant to mess with Silver a bit last night but didn't get around to it. So I did a little tweaking to make him look older, fatter, saggier skin. I also changed Robert to use Dash's face and body but still uses the same hair and whiskers as MC so they're not the same shape anymore. No clue whether Dash is closer to the vanilla game but at least they're not carbon copies of each other anymore. Still working on Jess.

Here's a comparison shot of the guys.

Silver_Robert_changes.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
maybe make Robert a bit more muscular and his cock a bit thicker.
Silver, is much better, but I would like his cock a bit thicker, to stretch the girls better :D haha.
if its possible more body hairs.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes