Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Wet and tanned seems to be pretty finicky about which types of skin it will work with. So far for females I've only found a few that work out of the dozens of girls I have assets for. Fortunately the wet and tanned plugin also has a skin manager that will let me adjust skin tone.

It may take me some more tweaking to get colours to match better though. The skin I was using for MC and Christine both work with it but none of the skins I'm using for any other character do. So I'm probably going to end up using a tweaked version of either Ronya or Rune for all the girls depending on whether they have any pubic hair or not.

I think I also may have figured out why my renders were taking so long just recently. Some materials are categorized wrong so I was inadvertently using some 3D Delight materials for the girls which means everything was using the CPU to render. I think for Christine I will use an alternate version where she has tan lines but no genitals when wet depending on the camera angle. For the other girls I think it will probably work better to just use the wet version for everything if it's a scene where they're going to be wet so things match better.

Here's my current version of MC, Christine, Jess, and Sonya when wet (with genitals):

WetGang.png

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Wet and tanned seems to be pretty finicky about which types of skin it will work with. So far for females I've only found a few that work out of the dozens of girls I have assets for. Fortunately the wet and tanned plugin also has a skin manager that will let me adjust skin tone.

It may take me some more tweaking to get colours to match better though. The skin I was using for MC and Christine both work with it but none of the skins I'm using for any other character do. So I'm probably going to end up using a tweaked version of either Ronya or Rune for all the girls depending on whether they have any pubic hair or not.

I think I also may have figured out why my renders were taking so long just recently. Some materials are categorized wrong so I was inadvertently using some 3D Delight materials for the girls which means everything was using the CPU to render. I think for Christine I will use an alternate version where she has tan lines but no genitals when wet depending on the camera angle. For the other girls I think it will probably work better to just use the wet version for everything if it's a scene where they're going to be wet so things match better.

Here's my current version of MC, Christine, Jess, and Sonya when wet (with genitals):

View attachment 318161
Did Sonya always have the bolt ons? I can't remember from the vanilla game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Did Sonya always have the bolt ons? I can't remember from the vanilla game.
She's always had them in my mod. Here's a couple of vanilla shots that make me think she's got implants. Plus I have her use the same body as Jess so I wanted something to be different about her body shape.

Day13_Sauna03.jpg Day11_SonyaOffice_19.jpg

Reactions: Ron H-man

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
She's always had them in my mod. Here's a couple of vanilla shots that make me think she's got implants. Plus I have her use the same body as Jess so I wanted something to be different about her body shape.

View attachment 318174 View attachment 318175
Ah, gotcha. I can see it being that way now. Also, just curious, when you're rending/writing/whatever, are you just focusing on one path, or are you going on a game day-by-day schedule?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ah, gotcha. I can see it being that way now. Also, just curious, when you're rending/writing/whatever, are you just focusing on one path, or are you going on a game day-by-day schedule?
Well originally I didn't have any NTR. Now that I do I'm basically trying to do both a vanilla and an NTR path for each event where it makes sense. So for the creeper stuff for instance, each day's events have a scene for both Josh and MC. It'll be the same for events where I add something for Robert or Silver but right now I'm focusing on the creeper stuff so it'll be an event for each night most days.

Reactions: numanumani

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like my new wet skin for Jess better than the version I started with. Not sure if the skin itself is more detailed or if it just looks better wet than the other one. Also I think I was right about the 3DL materials messing up my render times. This only took 1.5 hours to render.

JoshCreeper33.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Chris looks great in the wet version. Mc is good as well. while the coloring for the other 2 could be tweaked a bit.
I never liked Sonya, so for me I dont care what kind of fake boobs she has.
the most important character is Chris for me, and Jess as a strong second.

as I already mentioned before,
the scenes that I think could be improved are the hotel visit with Silver,
- the massage scene, we could get more of that, Silver could try to massage more, her feet, giving a good massage and maybe even lick/suck her toes. he can also try to massage her calf more getting more daring. in both cases Chris could stop his advances.
- the night scene, Chris is sleeping, Silver could do more, if more, he could use his fingers, and if he do, and we can get a few choices, if we go further, Chris wakes up and gets angry. end of scene.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Chris looks great in the wet version. Mc is good as well. while the coloring for the other 2 could be tweaked a bit.
I never liked Sonya, so for me I dont care what kind of fake boobs she has.
the most important character is Chris for me, and Jess as a strong second.

as I already mentioned before,
the scenes that I think could be improved are the hotel visit with Silver,
- the massage scene, we could get more of that, Silver could try to massage more, her feet, giving a good massage and maybe even lick/suck her toes. he can also try to massage her calf more getting more daring. in both cases Chris could stop his advances.
- the night scene, Chris is sleeping, Silver could do more, if more, he could use his fingers, and if he do, and we can get a few choices, if we go further, Chris wakes up and gets angry. end of scene.
Yeah I do plan on doing an expansion for Silver at the hotel when I get to day 9 with the creeper stuff. I plan to redo some of my sleepover event on day 9 as well.

I will probably still do some more tweaking on the color for Jess, Sonya, and Daisia. I will probably use the new skin for all of them and just use the tan manager to tweak the color until I like it better for when they're dry. Then I can use the same skin all the time and just add wetness whenever I want.

The skins I picked for all 3 of them turned out to be categorized wrong by Daz. Daz says they're Iray, but they're not. I will have to double check the skin for Robert and Silver as well but I think those 2 are already ok.

Reactions: baka

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Colour matching with that tanning skin manager from Wet and Tanned is proving to be harder than I thought it would be. It's not just a simple matter of choosing how much to darken the skin, you have to individually change the slider for the 3 primary color components in the skin. So you can end up with the skin being blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, whatever if you don't get the sliders just right. I played around with it quite a bit and can't get the colour to match so I'm just going to pick a tan colour for all of the girls except Christine to use when wet. Christine's skin actually matches aside from the lack of tan lines.

So I think I'm just going to continue using the skins from my latest update when everyone is dry and then the girls will just not quite have matching skin tones when wet. Christine will have the right skin tone but no tan lines. The other girls will be tan but not necessarily match their dry skin colour. I may end up redoing the massage renders I've already done for Jess since for some reason she looks way darker when wet than she does when dry using the Penelope skin. I think her wet skin tone in the massage shot above looks better, and that one includes genitals. So I think I'm just going to use that for all of her wet texture shots. I'm rerendering that shot above right now since I didn't let it finish last night. I want to see how much difference it makes if I stop it early or let it finish.

Looking forward to see how it turns out with both of them lubed up.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've decided I'm definitely redoing my Jess massage stuff. There were only a few images using the other skin anyway. That way everything will match. They do still take a longer time to render with wet skins but not 4+ hours like they were doing with the 3Delight textures.

Here's Christine making sure she didn't miss a spot...

JoshCreeper34.png

Reactions: ltpika

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i look very nice, the only thing that I could give critics to, is the pussy has the same color as everything else.
i think it should be lighter in color? maybe its nothing u can do anything about.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i look very nice, the only thing that I could give critics to, is the pussy has the same color as everything else.
i think it should be lighter in color? maybe its nothing u can do anything about.
Yeah nothing I can do about that. There's basically 2 options. The version above, which is the G3F genitals uses the same color skin for the pussy as it does for the rest of her.

The other option is Golden Palace which doesn't take skin tone into acount at all and just uses the same pink color for everyone no matter what their skin tone is. I like the morph options for G3F better than Golden Palace. Golden Palace also has some very annoying clipping issues that G3F does not seem to have. If you bend the legs with Golden Palace it's pretty common to get these weird red or black splotches along the seams where the Golden Palace rig attaches to the Genesis 3 Pelvis. Dicktator has that problem as well, where G3M does not.

Here's a comparison of the texture you get with Golden Palace.

HotTub165.png

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm going to redo all of Jess's massage stuff again. Some of them turned out ok from certain angles with lots of light but from other angles it's pretty clear that she's WAY too dark (she looks black in some shots). Will post a few more shots after I settle on a more reasonable skin tone.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think my mistake was trying to tweak the skin tone without any environment. Here's the last render I did that finally made me decide her skin tone just wasn't going to work. She looks black in this one.

JoshCreeper30a.png

Here's the roughly the same postion and lighting with no tan at all with Christine wet as well to show the difference in their skin tone. This didn't look like enough of a difference to me when I was tweaking the tone without any environment but it does now. Ignore the graniness, just demonstrating skin tone. So I think this is what I'll use for Jess when wet. She's just using Rune skin with no tan. Being wet darkens the skin without a tan.

bothwetnotan.png

Reactions: ravven_7

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yep, the new version definitely looks better. Will take me awhile to redo them all again but no way around it.

JoshCreeper30b.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've decided to just have Christine's tan lines disappear when she's wet since I'd have to remove them anyway for any shot with genitals showing. It would be nice if there was a way to keep them but I don't see a way with any of the plugins I have or any of the ones on Daz or Renderotica. Here's a shot with them both all oiled up. I'm almost done with the massage stuff, it's a short scene.

JoshCreeper37.png

I think since I have similar issues with soap suds and genitals, my shower scenes will mostly just use the wet textures without the soap. I can add some soap when you can't see their genitals but shots with genitals will have no soap. I also want to play around with wet hair for the shower scenes. I haven't really done many shower renders so I will probably just redo most of my existing ones.

I can also use the wet textures for scenes where I want them to be sweaty. Sonya will have a skin tone about the same as Jess so she'll be a lot lighter than the day 5 renders I did for her in future scenes. I'm not going to go back and redo the day 5 stuff though. Wet textures would be nice for the hot tub scenes as well, but that would be WAY too much work to go back and redo those so I'm not going to.

Fighting with the wet textures took longer than expected so I probably won't have a release ready this weekend like I was hoping to. Hopefully next weekend I will have a release that includes my day 5 and 6 scenes. Future scenes shouldn't take as long, although I may try to do an animation for MC's first penetration scene for Jess. I will probably have that happen during my day 8 creeper scene instead of the day 9 sleepover event so that people on the hotel path don't have to miss it.

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
got an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'creeper/Day2_LivingRoom_Horor_19.png'>:
  File "game/babysitter_mod.rpy", line 11528, in script
    "You see Christine standing in the doorway..."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'creeper/Day2_LivingRoom_Horor_19.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1267, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Babysitter 0.1.8b.
Sun Jun 09 19:13:13 2019

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
got an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'creeper/Day2_LivingRoom_Horor_19.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1267, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Tobi\Desktop\FFHC  Rebirth 3.31\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Babysitter 0.1.8b.
Sun Jun 09 19:13:13 2019
Oops, that's an easy fix. Hotfix added to the OP.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just wanted to give people an update about my next version. Things have gone a bit slower than expected because it's been hot enough that I just haven't felt like rendering lately. I may still try to do a new release this weekend with the renders I already have, but the scenes I was planning to do after the couch massage stuff I haven't even started yet so I may end up delaying the next release.

I also wasted a bunch of time researching components for a new system since I was expecting more from AMD's Navi launch. I was planning to build a full new system in a month or 2 but now I will probably wait for at least another 6 months to a year. I suspect I will probably end up waiting for Nvidia to release whatever their next architecture is on 7nm (Ampere?). The entire RTX line seems like a ripoff to me and I found the Navi anouncement to be pretty underwhelming as well. Zen 3 does sound amazing though. Intel seems to be completely irrelevant lately. Hopefully that will change at some point. I suspect I will end up with a Zen 3 something + an RTX 30 something in 6 months or a year or whatever.

Reactions: ravven_7 and ltpika
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes