Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Added another hotfix that fixes Christine teleporting to interrupt you in the shower on day 11 when she's not supposed to be home. The yacht fix is still in there as well.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Was just looking at the code for the yacht again since I was curious what was going on with the NTR path. Looks like the NTR foursome is an intentional bad ending. I think for the mod I will add a fork there that redirects you toward the normal ending if your relationship scores are decent and you only get the bad ending with a bad relationship score. That way NTR fans can still get the foursome without the game ending abruptly. I'm going to play around with it a little today and test it to make sure I don't break things.

Edit: Ok that was really easy to do. So just tested this little tweak and I have it set up so that if your corruption for both Christine and Jess is high, the NTR foursome leads to the normal ending (MC sleeps with Sonya, dreams about what happened in the hot tub, then it continues to the new events). If he doesn't have high corruption with both of them then you get the regular bad ending. Added as a hotfix since it's really just a few lines tweaked, no new content. (You need 25 corruption with Christine and 20 with Jess for that to happen which is close to 10 pts below where I was at that point for each of them.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
any android version for this mod?
I don't have any way to test that, but I think it's only the executable that is platform specific. So this mod should work on any platform as long as you can get it installed in the correct place. You might have to unzip it first, not sure if there is a 7 zip utility for android.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I wanted to also mention that when v0.1.9 of the vanilla game came out, I didn't need to change anything in the mod. My old version of the mod just worked without me having to do anything. So all that time I spent changing my process really paid off for me. Cutting my update time down from hours to literally nothing.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I just tried testing the NTR ending as well and NTR fans probably already know this but if you do the NTR foursome at the Yacht you will get a VERY abrupt ending. I think you have to intentionally avoid that to get the new NTR scenes but I would have to either try some different options or dig through the code. When I did the foursome the game ended immediately after. So when I get to where I add scenes that happen after day 14 I will probably change that for the mod.

Edit: Just confirmed the NTR path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I'm not really sure what they're doing with the NTR path. It looks like they may be leaving it open to merge back into the vanilla path depending on your choices. I didn't try intentionally getting a bad relationship score to see what would happen since that's not required for the NTR path.
The NTR 4-some on the yacht is a real high point but as you surmised, also leads to an abrupt end shortly afterwards.

If I remember correctly, the trigger is basically if you lie to Christine about who you are on the Yacht, she will stop trusting you and eventually move out; resulting in the game over. If you can make that work storywise without a hard ending, awesome!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The NTR 4-some on the yacht is a real high point but as you surmised, also leads to an abrupt end shortly afterwards.

If I remember correctly, the trigger is basically if you lie to Christine about who you are on the Yacht, she will stop trusting you and eventually move out; resulting in the game over. If you can make that work storywise without a hard ending, awesome!
Already did. The latest hotfix changes it so the foursome leads to the regular ending if you have good corruption scores with both Christine and Jess. Otherwise you still get the bad ending. I have the threshold set at 25 corruption for Christine and 20 for Jess currently. I felt like that was basically the ultimate NTR ending so it made sense to me for there to be a way to avoid it being a bad ending. I didn't tweak any of the dialog after that so there may be some contradictions in the dialog after the foursome but it does work.

Reactions: numanumani

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Wow, I think I may be able to do a lot more of the renders I used to have issues with after upgrading to daz 4.11. I just tried the denoiser in that version. Holy crap it's nice. This took me 6 minutes to render with the denoiser and there's no firelies. I have a similar image further up that was done on the previous version of Daz which doesn't have a denoiser and that one took longer than 2 hours and still has fireflies. This thing could potentially let me render things 10x faster. Maybe more.

mirror_denoiser_6_mins.png

Here's the same image without the denoiser and the denoiser only took a second or so:

mirror_no_denoiser.png

I'll have to play around with some other scenes and see if there's an optimal point to let it render to before doing the denoiser. I think wet textures might take longer before they start to look right.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a couple more comparison shots. This one took me about 2 hours on the previous version of Daz without a denoiser and the wet skin texture looks a bit grainy to me.

Josh_Creeper40.png

This is from the new Daz with the denoiser and only took 10 minutes. The wet texture looks a lot smoother to me. I will have to play around with it some more and see what the texture looks like if I let it run for say 30 minutes before applying the denoiser or whatever, but if I had stopped this at 10 mins without the denoiser it would have looked like utter crap.

Josh_Creeper41.png

Reactions: jose and numanumani

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I tried several of the other render scenarios that used to give me serious problems. Basically all of the scenarios that used to take me longer than 2 hours per image to render. Now they take 10 minutes or less with the new denoiser.

I was actually seriously thinking about upgrading my computer, mostly for rendering since my current system is mostly still ok for older games. Looks like I don't have to now. So Daz just saved me about $3,000. I will probably wait for the next gen GPUs now along with probably whatever the latest AMD CPU is. So probably Ryzen 4x00 and RTX 30x0.

This render time speed up is big enough that I will probably try some more animations soon and may also go back and fix some of my older renders that didn't turn out as well as I would like.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Still playing around with the denoiser. My first several tests I was focused more on how effective it was at getting rid of the fireflies without realizing how much detail it loses if you stop the render too soon. Trying to find a nice happy medium now for how long to let the render run to capture most of the detail and then nuke the fireflies with the denoiser. The denoiser images above have definitely lost too much detail for my taste after looking at them again. So this is not going to reduce my render times to 10 mins but hopefully maybe 30 to 45 mins or something instead of 2+ hours. Hell, even cutting the longer ones down to an hour would be nice.

Reactions: numanumani

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That's what happens if you get to the NTR finale for the day 10 hot tub event and then stay in the hot tub to fool around with Jess while having a high corruption score with Christine. If your corruption score is lower then you will get the vanilla game's NTR scene with Robert and Christine in her bedroom. I made some renders to extend that scene as well but didn't end up using them. I like the way the bathroom scene turned out better.

So basically on my revised NTR path either you can watch Robert fuck Jess or you can watch Christine get him off (but not fuck him) in the bathroom if your score is high.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I played around with render times a bit more with the denoiser trying to find a happy medium between detail vs render time reduction and I think for the most demanding of my renders the sweet spot seems to be about an hour. Here's that couch massage scene redone again after about an hour. You can really see a lot better detail in this one without having to wait the full 2 hours for the fireflies to go away. For some of my less demanding scenes I will probably be able to get away with a 20-30 minute render time but for this one it really needs at least an hour or I lose the detail on the skin texture.

Josh_Creeper41.png

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
That's what happens if you get to the NTR finale for the day 10 hot tub event and then stay in the hot tub to fool around with Jess while having a high corruption score with Christine. If your corruption score is lower then you will get the vanilla game's NTR scene with Robert and Christine in her bedroom. I made some renders to extend that scene as well but didn't end up using them. I like the way the bathroom scene turned out better.

So basically on my revised NTR path either you can watch Robert fuck Jess or you can watch Christine get him off (but not fuck him) in the bathroom if your score is high.
Well I tried with higher friendship than horny level and vice versa and I always got an option to choose between stupid crazy dare and sexy but simple dare so there is no way i can trigger that sex scene.

Can you be a little more specific what needs to be done to trigger that scene?

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well I tried with higher friendship than horny level and vice versa and I always got an option to choose between stupid crazy dare and sexy but simple dare so there is no way i can trigger that sex scene.

Can you be a little more specific what needs to be done to trigger that scene?
What I mean is that if you're on the NTR path, you'll run through some extra NTR events that I added which happen before the original game's NTR finale where Christine runs off to her room leaving you in the hot tub with Robert and Jess. When you get to that point you have a choice to either go after Christine, leaving Robert in the hot tub with Jess, or stay in the hot tub and get the vanilla game's BJ from her, at which point Robert will go after Christine instead.

If your corruption score with Christine is greater than 30 she'll run off to the bathroom and you'll get that scene you linked. If it's less than that then she'll run off to her bedroom like she does in the vanilla game. I didn't change the BJ scene so the vanilla game does require that you have at least 5 horny and 1 friend score with Jess to get the BJ, but you still get the next scene whether you get the BJ or not. I'm only triggering on the corruption score which is that third score that shows up alongside the one for friend and horny.

As far as the choice you get for stupid crazy vs sexy simple, sexy simple is the better choice there. I did tweak the stupid crazy option so it's less bad than in the vanilla game though (it leads to the same scene but she gets upset and you lose a bit of score with her). That choice is the point where the events diverge though depending on whether you're on the vanilla vs the NTR path. If you're on the vanilla path you'll have Christine give MC a lapdance soon after that choice. If you're on the NTR path she'll do this with Robert instead:

HotTub213.png

Now that I think about it, in case you're not sure how to get on the NTR path to begin with, my walkthroughs in the OP do cover this but basically you need to make sure that on day 2 she does not see your dick when you take a piss in the morning and on day 8 she does not see you naked in the shower. If you're on the webcam path you can also give Robert a bonus by having Christine think about Robert when she masturbates at Jess's place on day 8. (I'm just talking about the vanilla scenes for those days, if she barges in on you while you're in the shower but you don't get the vanilla event you're still fine).

It's a vanilla game mechanic, nothing I did in the mod. Horny and Friend scores actually have nothing to do with it. My walkthroughs are not up to date but they're still mostly accurate except that they don't have anything about my new shower or creeper scenes. I haven't made the creeper or shower scenes have any major effect on my events yet so you can mostly ignore those for purposes of the walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

Hers

Dec 1, 2018
Is there a direct link to the images from the mod? Tried to view on mobile can’t see.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a direct link to the images from the mod? Tried to view on mobile can’t see.
They're compressed in webp format even though the file extension says .png. So you would have to use a viewer that can read webp like a web browser.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
What I mean is that if you're on the NTR path, you'll run through some extra NTR events that I added which happen before the original game's NTR finale where Christine runs off to her room leaving you in the hot tub with Robert and Jess. When you get to that point you have a choice to either go after Christine, leaving Robert in the hot tub with Jess, or stay in the hot tub and get the vanilla game's BJ from her, at which point Robert will go after Christine instead.

If your corruption score with Christine is greater than 30 she'll run off to the bathroom and you'll get that scene you linked. If it's less than that then she'll run off to her bedroom like she does in the vanilla game. I didn't change the BJ scene so the vanilla game does require that you have at least 5 horny and 1 friend score with Jess to get the BJ, but you still get the next scene whether you get the BJ or not. I'm only triggering on the corruption score which is that third score that shows up alongside the one for friend and horny.

As far as the choice you get for stupid crazy vs sexy simple, sexy simple is the better choice there. I did tweak the stupid crazy option so it's less bad than in the vanilla game though (it leads to the same scene but she gets upset and you lose a bit of score with her). That choice is the point where the events diverge though depending on whether you're on the vanilla vs the NTR path. If you're on the vanilla path you'll have Christine give MC a lapdance soon after that choice. If you're on the NTR path she'll do this with Robert instead:

View attachment 338902

Now that I think about it, in case you're not sure how to get on the NTR path to begin with, my walkthroughs in the OP do cover this but basically you need to make sure that on day 2 she does not see your dick when you take a piss in the morning and on day 8 she does not see you naked in the shower. If you're on the webcam path you can also give Robert a bonus by having Christine think about Robert when she masturbates at Jess's place on day 8. (I'm just talking about the vanilla scenes for those days, if she barges in on you while you're in the shower but you don't get the vanilla event you're still fine).

It's a vanilla game mechanic, nothing I did in the mod. Horny and Friend scores actually have nothing to do with it. My walkthroughs are not up to date but they're still mostly accurate except that they don't have anything about my new shower or creeper scenes. I haven't made the creeper or shower scenes have any major effect on my events yet so you can mostly ignore those for purposes of the walkthrough.
I followed robert ntr path and I had more than 30 horny points on chris but I still can't trigger that scene, always getting slazy and simple sex dare options, she never leave a hot tub and even on those extra scenes in a hot tub she is always with mc and jess while robert leaves so I can't even trigger those extra ntr scenes with robert in a hot tub with chris and jess. The only thing I cant do by following both corporate and patreon routes frim a guide is to prevent chriss to se mc dick while showering so maybe thats a reason from not triggering those scenes?

EDIT:
Ok I followed your guide and got those scenes, following the original guide from vanilla game thread are not working.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes