Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
khumak ur mod , about gallery all scenes are open or u need to open it urself , i mean i dont want to see Ntr Scenes only if i open it at the story mode

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Still taking a bit of a break. I do still plan to continue the mod but it's basically on hold for now. As for the pics, I recently started using compression so you just need to use a viewer that can read webp format if you just want to browse the pics.

Reactions: KiresTheOne

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys, sorry about the long break. I was getting a bit burned out after beating my head against the wall working on the wet textures. I took another look at what I have so far for my couch massage scene and I'm going to have to redo all of those but at least I have textures that work now, and the denoiser in the new version of Daz will mean faster render times. I'll be working on the mod again this month, but this next update will be a bigger one than my last few so it will still take a bit. It's also busy at work lately so I won't be able to spend as much time on it during work hours as I used to be able to. So things are going to go slowly for awhile.

I plan for my next update to include my new couch massage on all paths as well as a new creeper scene for both Josh and MC depending on your choices. I did a full playthrough recently on the new version of the game and my last update works fine with that without me needing to tweak anything. I didn't test the NTR path. The last update I did for that I tweaked it so that you can get the NTR 4some on the yacht without getting the bad ending. I did test that and it worked in the last version but I haven't tested it in the new version so let me know if there are issues with it. I don't plan on another NTR playthrough until I finish my next update unless something is broken.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I played around with the wet textures a little today again and I did find a bit of a hack that will let me use wet textures with tanlines, but I still don't like the way the genital textures look with it. The tanlines just don't blend well there. I think I may de-emphasize Christine's tanlines for the mod. Also the wet texture using that hack is not as oily looking as I want.

I'm thinking maybe I'll do a scene or two where she only has tan lines up top and no lines down below and then just get rid of the tan lines altogether unless I can find a set of plugins that works better for it. Her tan lines aren't that pronounced in the vanilla game and she only goes tanning once in the game anyway.

I'll play around with it some more when I redo my couch massage scene. I think I'll do the 2 scenes that come after that first and save the hard part for last.

Reactions: jose and ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So since I haven't posted any images in awhile... Here's what Josh sees after the girls go to bed after the massage scene that I haven't redone yet. Working on this scene now.

MC will be able to stop it "or not" before Josh can do anything which will determine how much of Josh's scene actually happens and whether MC comes to get 1 or both of them, which then triggers his scene. They're using their new skins in this one for those who might have been worried about the transition from the originals.

Day6_JoshCreeper01.png

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
khumak i like your mod so far because the original game let many Things out, like the hot tub Scene and with Josh but you make it happen. Mabye when you doesn't know what to do next, there is one route nearly untouched ; the Jealousy route....at (and later) Yacht are so many possibilities to make Christine and all Guys/Girls horny and the MC jealous with touching, teasing, fondle, groping and so on, they are nearly countless.

Reactions: ktrakam

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Jealously is definitely a theme I've been toying with and there is already some in the mod, although mostly via Jess teasing Christine and making her Jealous. I did add a small amount of teasing of MC on the NTR path in the hot tub scene where Jess teases MC while they watch Christine and Robert in their scenes. NTR is not really my thing so I'll have to see what feels right in development for that.

I'm still getting a feel for what my limits are on NTR. I've found that I have a different threshold for it when developing than I do when playing. When playing I strongly dislike it because I tend to just unconsciously imagine myself as the MC. But I've found that when I'm developing, I don't do that. So when developing I can look at it as just a hot sex scene rather than "me" watching someone else get "my" girl.

I will probably expand on the jealousy theme a bit in some of my creeper scenes. I'm just in the early stages for those still but I definitely am developing with the idea in mind that Jess is an exhibisionist and Christine is a bit of a voyeur.

I don't have this issue for games where the main character is female.

Reactions: ltpika

Gabbelgu

Jun 10, 2018
Haha, I'm still here but it's still busy at work so things are going slow. I only really have time to work on this on weekends and when I have time off now. I used to be able to work on it during the day at work.
Take your time, you are doing a very good job in enhancing the game in your free time.

Don't work on it just to give us new versions. Your fun with it should stay the main focus.

:)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
i have to thank you i loved your mod you greatly improved the game thanks for the ntr scenes could add more and thanks for the Walkthrough without him i would be lost :love::love::love:(y)
I found a mistake right after the scene where Jessica's brother tries to pat his ass when she was sleeping erro.png

Last edited:
Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i have to thank you i loved your mod you greatly improved the game thanks for the ntr scenes could add more and thanks for the Walkthrough without him i would be lost :love::love::love:(y)
I found a mistake right after the scene where Jessica's brother tries to pat his ass when she was sleeping View attachment 415421
Oops, that has an underscore in the name that shouldn't be there. Fixed in the hotfix I just uploaded. Thanks for the bug report.

Reactions: crisbr

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Alright, bud. The original creators of the VN have all but given up. It's up to you to continue the story. Don't let us down. (y)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, awesome mod. Quick question, is this scene in the mod or was it not implemented?
Also how do I get it if its in? Thanks.
Hmm, I think I got distracted working on some later scenes and never actually implemented that. That scene is supposed to be an option after Sonya comes over for her hot tub session on day 5 (if she does). I do have all of the renders done for that scene so I will see if I can get the event set up for that this weekend for a short update.

It has finally slowed down a bit at work so I'm hoping to start putting some more time into the mod again starting this weekend.

Reactions: crisbr and ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
khumak ur mod , about gallery all scenes are open or u need to open it urself , i mean i dont want to see Ntr Scenes only if i open it at the story mode
I'm not sure if I understand your question. The mod doesn't have a gallery in game although I am considering adding one as sort of an achievement system at some point.

If you mean the example shots that I have in the OP for this thread, I do have NTR scenes in there but there are no unavoidable NTR scenes when playing the mod. All of the NTR scenes in the mod are something that MC can stop if he wants and in most cases that will lead to a scene involving MC instead.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes