Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
friend where are you already miss you just to be able to improve this game and replayed the game and loved the parts ntr that you put got much much much better congratulations

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Was just thinking about this a little bit and one further tweak I might add to this on the vanilla path would be to add an option for vanilla players to get the NTR path's pool finale. This would mostly be there for people who wanted a Jess ending for MC since I don't think there really is an option for that currently. There is an option for Silver and/or Robert to get both Christine and Jess at the end on the NTR path, but on the vanilla path I think there's really only an option for MC to get Christine. Maybe the story will continue further on the vanilla path, but the current vanilla ending didn't seem like the conclusion I was looking for.

If I do add the pool game option for vanilla, probably what I'll do is have the vanilla path direct you to the NTR pool game and then instead of hitting the NTR ending there, redirect it back to the regular vanilla ending. I could trigger this based on your score with Jess so that people who want an exclusive Christine ending wouldn't get it. There wouldn't be much I could do for the NTR path other than redirecting that back to the vanilla path as well, but that would be pretty jarring storywise to suddenly have MC and Christine be in love after she spent most of the game with Robert or Silver.

• Love
Reactions: Razormix

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
If you wanted to do anything with the NTR path, the best option IMO would be to either replace the ending or just add more content to right before it. I wouldn't think it'd bad that hard to extend that storyline but you'd have to come up with some other story content i think. I kept hoping we'd see some stuff like Silver pushing Chris into being the office whore to be shared with clients or to put on a show. there was a lot of stuff i think would've been cool if it'd been added, but unfortunately it's not gonna happen unless it becomes part of a mod.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you wanted to do anything with the NTR path, the best option IMO would be to either replace the ending or just add more content to right before it. I wouldn't think it'd bad that hard to extend that storyline but you'd have to come up with some other story content i think. I kept hoping we'd see some stuff like Silver pushing Chris into being the office whore to be shared with clients or to put on a show. there was a lot of stuff i think would've been cool if it'd been added, but unfortunately it's not gonna happen unless it becomes part of a mod.
Yeah that would require a bunch of rendering for me to do something like that though. Adding the pool finale as an option for the vanilla path would just require a little coding, no rendering. So that's a lot easier.

Reactions: Razormix and crisbr

Razormix

Aug 8, 2018
This is one of the best mod on this site, hands down. I want to ask you two things:
Is there an ETA for the next update and is there a way to cheat corruption points? If not, can you add an ingame option to do so? (for example if you click on the calendar you can cheat friends and love points). Thanks.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This is one of the best mod on this site, hands down. I want to ask you two things:
Is there an ETA for the next update and is there a way to cheat corruption points? If not, can you add an ingame option to do so? (for example if you click on the calendar you can cheat friends and love points). Thanks.
I don't have a cheat option included at the moment but I can look at the code for the friend and horny cheat options and see how hard it would be to add one for corruption. I suspect it wouldn't take much. None of my events require even close to a perfect score though so you shouldn't really need it for many scenes.

I may try to do a small update over the holidays but it will probably mostly be to add an option to get the NTR pool game finale with Jess on the vanilla path and then have it link back into the regular vanilla path. I think a lot of people on the vanilla path would like either a Jess ending or a Christine + Jess ending. The NTR finale basically already has that for Robert and Silver.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I took a quick look at the pool event and it was easy to add that as an option on the Vanilla path so I updated the OP with a new version that does that. There are no new renders in this version, all it does is let MC call Jess and do the Pool date right after MC's date with Christine at the movie theatre and then redirects you back to the regular vanilla ending. I didn't change the final event so it should still work whenever the next version of the game comes out as well.

I'll take a look at the cheat menu a bit later. It looks like it should be easy to add my corruption scores to it fairly easily but I haven't done it yet. I did not tweak any of the dialog during MC's date with Jess so if there are any dialog entries conflicting with the vanilla path I didn't fix them. I didn't notice any but haven't studied the dialog in depth so I might have missed something. I did test it though and it works great whether you have MC win or lose and regardless whether MC fucks Jess or Miranda or whether Jess gets fucked by John.

Reactions: crisbr

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It'd be nice if you had the option to jump paths if you want to see something without going back a long ways. Surprised nobody ever made a scene replay thing, either.

Reactions: genthrow

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It'd be nice if you had the option to jump paths if you want to see something without going back a long ways. Surprised nobody ever made a scene replay thing, either.
I thought about doing more of that as the game went on but your love/horny/corruption score would probably get messed up and there are also other event specific variables that get set that I would need to make sure to flip any time I allowed it or the game could really get bugged badly. You could end up at vanilla events that are expecting trigger conditions that are no longer possible otherwise. This game is really more set up as an all or nothing choice. You're either on the NTR path or not and there's not really any give and take between the two other than in some of my modded events.

I thought about adding a gallery but never got around to it. I do plan on adding one when I make my own game but it might not ever make it into the mod. I like the idea of using it as sort of an achievement system so you can see which parts of the game you've seen and which scenes you haven't for a future playthrough. I also like the idea of using it for a game+ type system where some things that youv'e seen in a previous playthrough give you additional options in future playthroughs.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Last time i played this was with your mod and i got the hardcore foursome NTR pool scene on the ship. Six monthsago? From your above posts i understand the dev himself added a vanilla NTR ending. Not sure if i wanna go threw the whole game again just for that. Hoping you will make more NTR content.
Honestly your mod is the only reason i played it in the first place. Gotta admit thought that ending was kinda sad...Even if i like ntr. Still want more...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I may still add more content for the mod but I will probably shift my focus more to trying to build my own game. I won't have anything ready for people to play for awhile but I've started messing around with it. I do have some more content for the mod that I started and just never finished so I may still finish that. That will partly depend on how much additional content Taboo intends to add or whether the game is already basically done.

I did add a tweak to that NTR foursome ending which redirects it to the regular NTR ending if you like that path. So you can get both the foursome and the NTR pool ending.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I may still add more content for the mod but I will probably shift my focus more to trying to build my own game. I won't have anything ready for people to play for awhile but I've started messing around with it. I do have some more content for the mod that I started and just never finished so I may still finish that. That will partly depend on how much additional content Taboo intends to add or whether the game is already basically done.

I did add a tweak to that NTR foursome ending which redirects it to the regular NTR ending if you like that path. So you can get both the foursome and the NTR pool ending.
Good i Will Love play the game tou making

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
don't want to sound impatient but are there any news on this mod or about your game?
The end of the year was really busy for me so I haven't done anything since the last update. The new game is still in the ideas phase and won't have anything playable for probably at least a year. I'm still brainstorming what sorts of personalities I want the different characters to have and have already thought up some good finale type events that I really like, but it will still take me awhile to fill in a storyline I'm happy with, including the backstory for the intro.

I haven't even started working on character models yet and that will probably take quite awhile. I would rather not just use a stock model that 20 other games are using so most of my characters will probably mix and match things from multiple plugins so they look unique. I really won't be ready to do much rendering anyway though until Nvidia releases their next series of GPUs (the 30 series or whatever they're going to call Ampere). I will probably start doing the coding and events before then and just use a minimal number of placeholder renders to kind of remind myself what I want the scenes to look like, but my computer is just too slow to do the sorts of final renders that I want in a finished game.

As far as the type of content I plan on putting in the new game, I plan on having plenty of options for both MC and his SO to cheat (or not) and also lots of options for MC to spice up his sex life with his SO if neither of them cheats. I probably won't use a scoring system like Babysitter. I'm leaning more towards a system where characters have secrets you can learn about which open up additional options for what MC can do with them. Some of those secrets will probably be dependent on finding out about secrets from other characters as well so relationships with all of the different characters will be important. Some of those secrets will probably also be dependent on having completed certain events first so you won't be able to just talk to each character once and find out everything about them.

I really like the teasing bad girl type characters like Jess so I definitely plan on having MC's SO have a friend or 2 like her trying to get her (and probably also MC) into trouble. MC's SO will probably start off pretty conservative/naive and have lots of options for MC or her friends to bring out her "wild side". Most likely her girlfriends will try to influence her to do things like girls nights and hookups with other guys but MC will be able to counter that. MC's options with her will probably focus more on unlocking options for FF and FFM scenes with her or having her watch him with other women. I will probably also have some sort of villain type character who will be after her if you're on more of an NTR path. There will also be options for 1 or both of them to become exibitionists, voyeurs, or both.

There will definitely be an option for MC to convince his SO that she gets off on being jealous and wants to watch him fuck other women. There will also definitely be options for both FF and FFM scenes involving MC's SO. I might include an option for MC's SO to decide she's a lesbian as well and dump MC for a chick. Haven't decided on that, probably will depend on whether I end up adding enough FF content to make it worth doing a path like that.

The basic idea is going to be that both MC and his SO are going to be faced with lots of temptations and it's up to the player which ones they give in to and which ones they reject. I've always been a fan of voyeurism and jealousy so there will be lots of opportunity for MC and SO to either put on a show for others to watch (if they become exhibitionists), or watch other people in action (including potentially watching their SO with someone else but that won't be the only option).

I do think I'll probably add some more content to the mod now that things aren't so crazy at work but it will be sharing time with my behind the scenes work on my new game so I probably won't be doing any more big, ambitious scenes. The creeper path I was working on with MC, Jess, Christine, and Josh I will probably continue. Sonya might make another appearance there as well. The big spa event I was planning probably won't happen but I might still do a smaller event for that.

• Love
Reactions: Razormix and crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
The end of the year was really busy for me so I haven't done anything since the last update. The new game is still in the ideas phase and won't have anything playable for probably at least a year. I'm still brainstorming what sorts of personalities I want the different characters to have and have already thought up some good finale type events that I really like, but it will still take me awhile to fill in a storyline I'm happy with, including the backstory for the intro.

I haven't even started working on character models yet and that will probably take quite awhile. I would rather not just use a stock model that 20 other games are using so most of my characters will probably mix and match things from multiple plugins so they look unique. I really won't be ready to do much rendering anyway though until Nvidia releases their next series of GPUs (the 30 series or whatever they're going to call Ampere). I will probably start doing the coding and events before then and just use a minimal number of placeholder renders to kind of remind myself what I want the scenes to look like, but my computer is just too slow to do the sorts of final renders that I want in a finished game.

As far as the type of content I plan on putting in the new game, I plan on having plenty of options for both MC and his SO to cheat (or not) and also lots of options for MC to spice up his sex life with his SO if neither of them cheats. I probably won't use a scoring system like Babysitter. I'm leaning more towards a system where characters have secrets you can learn about which open up additional options for what MC can do with them. Some of those secrets will probably be dependent on finding out about secrets from other characters as well so relationships with all of the different characters will be important. Some of those secrets will probably also be dependent on having completed certain events first so you won't be able to just talk to each character once and find out everything about them.

I really like the teasing bad girl type characters like Jess so I definitely plan on having MC's SO have a friend or 2 like her trying to get her (and probably also MC) into trouble. MC's SO will probably start off pretty conservative/naive and have lots of options for MC or her friends to bring out her "wild side". Most likely her girlfriends will try to influence her to do things like girls nights and hookups with other guys but MC will be able to counter that. MC's options with her will probably focus more on unlocking options for FF and FFM scenes with her or having her watch him with other women. I will probably also have some sort of villain type character who will be after her if you're on more of an NTR path. There will also be options for 1 or both of them to become exibitionists, voyeurs, or both.

There will definitely be an option for MC to convince his SO that she gets off on being jealous and wants to watch him fuck other women. There will also definitely be options for both FF and FFM scenes involving MC's SO. I might include an option for MC's SO to decide she's a lesbian as well and dump MC for a chick. Haven't decided on that, probably will depend on whether I end up adding enough FF content to make it worth doing a path like that.

The basic idea is going to be that both MC and his SO are going to be faced with lots of temptations and it's up to the player which ones they give in to and which ones they reject. I've always been a fan of voyeurism and jealousy so there will be lots of opportunity for MC and SO to either put on a show for others to watch (if they become exhibitionists), or watch other people in action (including potentially watching their SO with someone else but that won't be the only option).

I do think I'll probably add some more content to the mod now that things aren't so crazy at work but it will be sharing time with my behind the scenes work on my new game so I probably won't be doing any more big, ambitious scenes. The creeper path I was working on with MC, Jess, Christine, and Josh I will probably continue. Sonya might make another appearance there as well. The big spa event I was planning probably won't happen but I might still do a smaller event for that.

friend you are brilliant loved the ideas you have for this game especially the ntr parts and the exhibitionist parts, naughty friend who will induce the other to do crazy things or betray the mc and much more I liked everything I'm very anxious

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys, just thought I'd post a quick update. Work has been busy again so no progress on the mod in awhile but I've been thinking about some of my new game ideas and I think I may dip my toe in the water with one of my less ambitious ideas first just to get something out there. It will still take me awhile but I'm leaning towards a game that is loosely based on a TV series I saw recently (can't remember what it was called) which was essentially a reimagining of Indecent Proposal, except with the roles reversed.

Basically a husband and wife and a rich MILF offers to fund the wife's business in exchange for a night with her man with the catch being she doesn't get to find out what happened. My idea is to kind of run with that sort of theme except really play up the mind game aspect of it and take that to more of an extreme and extend the timeline a bit. I think that sort of idea is something that wouldn't require a ton of locations or a ton of characters. It would also be a fairly short game.

I may still end up doing more mod related stuff before that or not, I'm not really sure yet.

Razormix

Aug 8, 2018
Hey guys, just thought I'd post a quick update. Work has been busy again so no progress on the mod in awhile but I've been thinking about some of my new game ideas and I think I may dip my toe in the water with one of my less ambitious ideas first just to get something out there. It will still take me awhile but I'm leaning towards a game that is loosely based on a TV series I saw recently (can't remember what it was called) which was essentially a reimagining of Indecent Proposal, except with the roles reversed.

Basically a husband and wife and a rich MILF offers to fund the wife's business in exchange for a night with her man with the catch being she doesn't get to find out what happened. My idea is to kind of run with that sort of theme except really play up the mind game aspect of it and take that to more of an extreme and extend the timeline a bit. I think that sort of idea is something that wouldn't require a ton of locations or a ton of characters. It would also be a fairly short game.

I may still end up doing more mod related stuff before that or not, I'm not really sure yet.
seems good. So the cuck this time is the wife?

P.S. i hope you will update this mod with new stuff, given the fact that the game will receive an update soon

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
seems good. So the cuck this time is the wife?

P.S. i hope you will update this mod with new stuff, given the fact that the game will receive an update soon
The wife is the main target for her mind games, although I have some ideas for her to fuck with the husband's head as well so depending on player choices they could both wind up in compromising situations. I don't want to spoil it by going into details yet.

I saw that Babysitter is planned to continue so I do plan to continue the mod as well although as I mentioned, I will be spending some of the time I would have been modding either working on or thinking about my new game ideas. So I probably still won't be doing any more big elaborate events for the mod like the hot tub event.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just a quick update. I've been working on writing out story, character, dialog for some of my game ideas. No renders. I have a few different ideas for games and I've been kind of chipping away a bit at all of them trying to figure out where I want to start. I'm farthest along on the most ambitious of my ideas but as I mentioned before that's probably not the first one I'll do.

From what I understand, Nvdia is projecting a release for it's next series of cards around June/July timeframe this year and that's what I plan on upgrading to so I won't start rendering anything for a new game until after that point. I do plan to switch gears and do some more modding for Babysitter at some point though.

In addition to the creeper stuff I've been working on, I would still like to do some sort of an event that includes Christine, Jess, and Sonya all in the same scene. Possibly a less ambitious version of the Spa event I've been wanting to do forever. I'm not going to go too crazy with it like I was originally planning though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes