Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Razormix

Aug 8, 2018
Just a quick update. I've been working on writing out story, character, dialog for some of my game ideas. No renders. I have a few different ideas for games and I've been kind of chipping away a bit at all of them trying to figure out where I want to start. I'm farthest along on the most ambitious of my ideas but as I mentioned before that's probably not the first one I'll do.

From what I understand, Nvdia is projecting a release for it's next series of cards around June/July timeframe this year and that's what I plan on upgrading to so I won't start rendering anything for a new game until after that point. I do plan to switch gears and do some more modding for Babysitter at some point though.

In addition to the creeper stuff I've been working on, I would still like to do some sort of an event that includes Christine, Jess, and Sonya all in the same scene. Possibly a less ambitious version of the Spa event I've been wanting to do forever. I'm not going to go too crazy with it like I was originally planning though.
It's good to see you still have these projects :)
Sometimes crazy is good, but it's still up to you. Are you planning on doing the mods after you upgrade your hardware or can we expect something sooner? maybe after the update of the base game...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's good to see you still have these projects :)
Sometimes crazy is good, but it's still up to you. Are you planning on doing the mods after you upgrade your hardware or can we expect something sooner? maybe after the update of the base game...
Mod stuff I can produce in a reasonable timeframe when I'm doing that. New game stuff I really have no idea on timelines. I'm hearing that the Nvidia cards I'm waiting on are coming no earlier than June/July of this year so I'll be doing zero rendering on the new game stuff until after then.

Story related stuff I am working on for the new games but I'm finding that as I write stuff, I keep changing my mind on things and having to redo it. I'll fill in a story for a character and decide it went too far or not far enough or decide I don't like that character at all and just eliminate them entirely. Same thing with some of the events I'm mapping out. I'll fill in the storyline for it and work on some other stuff and then reread it and decide this is one is not hot enough or this one is too unrealistic or whatever.

That's why I said I'll probably start with a simpler idea first. I suspect it will take me more than a full year after I get my new video card to have anything ready for release on my most ambitious idea. That one is the one I like the best though so if I get to the point where I really get rolling on it I'm the most enthusiastic about that one.

As an example of what I've been working on lately, I'm focusing on filling in the backstory for the ambitious project via flashbacks that MC is having about his life before college, his relationship to his mom, dad, sister, his first GF, his current GF, etc.

The simpler idea that I'm thinking I'll start with I'm hoping I could do start to finish in less than a year, but I also haven't really done much with it yet beyond just kind of thinking about it and making a few notes. It's hard for me to tell whether I really like an idea til I actually start writing dialog for it and see if it feels like it's flowing somewhat naturally.

I also tend to have issues with getting carried away as I'm writing scenes so they go too far when it's not an endgame type encounter. If you see some crazy no holds barred orgy right at the beginning then it kind of detracts from anything you might do later. So I have to go back and tone down some of my ideas for earlier events.

Reactions: Razormix

Razormix

Aug 8, 2018
Mod stuff I can produce in a reasonable timeframe when I'm doing that. New game stuff I really have no idea on timelines. I'm hearing that the Nvidia cards I'm waiting on are coming no earlier than June/July of this year so I'll be doing zero rendering on the new game stuff until after then.

Story related stuff I am working on for the new games but I'm finding that as I write stuff, I keep changing my mind on things and having to redo it. I'll fill in a story for a character and decide it went too far or not far enough or decide I don't like that character at all and just eliminate them entirely. Same thing with some of the events I'm mapping out. I'll fill in the storyline for it and work on some other stuff and then reread it and decide this is one is not hot enough or this one is too unrealistic or whatever.

That's why I said I'll probably start with a simpler idea first. I suspect it will take me more than a full year after I get my new video card to have anything ready for release on my most ambitious idea. That one is the one I like the best though so if I get to the point where I really get rolling on it I'm the most enthusiastic about that one.

As an example of what I've been working on lately, I'm focusing on filling in the backstory for the ambitious project via flashbacks that MC is having about his life before college, his relationship to his mom, dad, sister, his first GF, his current GF, etc.

The simpler idea that I'm thinking I'll start with I'm hoping I could do start to finish in less than a year, but I also haven't really done much with it yet beyond just kind of thinking about it and making a few notes. It's hard for me to tell whether I really like an idea til I actually start writing dialog for it and see if it feels like it's flowing somewhat naturally.

I also tend to have issues with getting carried away as I'm writing scenes so they go too far when it's not an endgame type encounter. If you see some crazy no holds barred orgy right at the beginning then it kind of detracts from anything you might do later. So I have to go back and tone down some of my ideas for earlier events.
Seems you have a lot of ideas but a little bit trouble in choosing them, but i think it's very understandable. If i were in you everything you write (ex a full storyline or simply a character) but then you change idea, you should store them somewhere, not permanently delete. So if you change idea or you need some character you still have those. Imagine it like a tavern where you can choose your PG, figuratively of course. Hope this helps you.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Seems you have a lot of ideas but a little bit trouble in choosing them, but i think it's very understandable. If i were in you everything you write (ex a full storyline or simply a character) but then you change idea, you should store them somewhere, not permanently delete. So if you change idea or you need some character you still have those. Imagine it like a tavern where you can choose your PG, figuratively of course. Hope this helps you.
I'm still closer to the brainstorming stage than I am to the stage where I have things nailed down. That's why things keep changing. I have a TON of ideas written down for different types of events and scenarios that would potentially work for all sorts of games. So it's not like I'm just throwing things completely away, just deciding that ok this just goes way too far, or I need to move this to later in the game or something.

One mistake I made with my mod was allowing myself to take the hot tub scene on day 10 farther than it should have gone, conflicting with the vanilla game. I should have scaled it back so it fit the vanilla dialog and changed my dialog up so that if I wanted to keep the most extreme elements, they should have been fantasies (which was actually my original plan). I don't want to make that mistake and conflict with my own events like that.

I imagine if I had some writing experience this would be less of an issue but I'm a tech geek so I'll have to muddle through my writing issues by messing things up and then fixing them.

Reactions: Razormix and ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't think you should restrain yourself, if you have a good idea, use it! You can always toss in a throwaway line about it being what Chris wishes was happening, or whatever. Like you said. That way you can go hog wild, soak her in cum, fill her every hole. Reality is boring anyway, lol.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't think you should restrain yourself, if you have a good idea, use it! You can always toss in a throwaway line about it being what Chris wishes was happening, or whatever. Like you said. That way you can go hog wild, soak her in cum, fill her every hole. Reality is boring anyway, lol.
Haha. That reminds me that I really haven't gone all out with Christine yet due to the timeline issue of her being a virgin until after the spa. I need to do an event that happens after the Yacht for sure. My point about going overboard was that the way I did it messed up the timeline and contradicted what the vanlla dialog was saying which was a huge pain. The fact that I went that far wasn't the problem. The problem was WHEN I did it. In fact if I did it later I could go a lot farther.

I had a scene I was doing for the background to my new game where I suddenly realized, wait a minute, the player hasn't even done anything yet... This is too much... There absolutely WILL be a scene like the one I was in the middle of, but it'll get moved to later in the story.

I may try to motivate myself to finish another scene for the mod this weekend. It's been awhile since I've worked on it but I do already have some new creeper stuff that is partly done. It was supposed to come after the massage scene I decided I need to redo so that's why it's not in there yet. Maybe I'll put the creeper stuff on the back burner for a while after that and do more of a finale type event for Christine where she really gets worked over. I'm talking a threesome or a foursome where she's the star.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm talking a threesome or a foursome where she's the star.
That'd be great, I always found the routes restrictive and unimaginative in the base game, nobody in the game strikes me as a strict monogamist so it was weird the way it panned out in the base game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That'd be great, I always found the routes restrictive and unimaginative in the base game, nobody in the game strikes me as a strict monogamist so it was weird the way it panned out in the base game.
Well I get the feeling your preference would be for a more NTR oriented scene though. I'm more likely to do a no holds barred MFFF type scene with MC, Christine, Jess, and Sonya with the focus being on Christine. My only NTR plans for the near future involve Josh and I do have plans for him to get some more in depth scenes with both Jess and Christine (preventable of course).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well I get the feeling your preference would be for a more NTR oriented scene though. I'm more likely to do a no holds barred MFFF type scene with MC, Christine, Jess, and Sonya with the focus being on Christine. My only NTR plans for the near future involve Josh and I do have plans for him to get some more in depth scenes with both Jess and Christine (preventable of course).
Don't get me wrong, I love me a harem scene!

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I love me a harem scene!
I like this sort of thing as well:

1582330617052.png

But this is more like wife swap than NTR. I really can't see MC doing anything remotely like this with either Silver or Robert as guy #2. This is the sort of thing where you have 2 swinger couples and they get together for some craziness. I will definitely have some stuff like this in mind when I make my own game but probably not for the mod.

Reactions: crisbr and Razormix

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe it's more of a Silver and Robert thing. Although maybe the MC would be down if he got to plow Silver's daughter or wife in front of him, I guess it would depend. Sure, the daughter does not seem that into her Dad but I don't doubt Silver's ability to make it happen if he really wanted to, by whatever means necessary.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm working on the mod this weekend. Sorry it's been so long between updates. I was having issues with the denoiser when I started today but I finally figured that out.

I can't guarantee I'll have an update ready by the end of the weekend though since the update I'm working on includes 3 separate scenes. There's a massage scene I need to mostly redo, a scene in Jess's room that I'm about half done with, and a scene with MC that I haven't started yet. I suspect I probably won't be finished with it until next weekend.

Other than some voyeurism everything involving Josh is preventable and you're basically going to be choosing EITHER NTR with Josh OR vanilla with MC. There is some crossover but you mostly can't get both in the same playthrough.

The massage scene I actually have mostly rendered but I decided I just don't like the way the wet skin textures turned out so I'm redoing it with skin that looks better with wet textures. Christine is going to lose her tan lines during that scene with the lotion being an excuse for it. I just don't like the way tan lines look with wet textures with the plugins that I have access to.

Reactions: Razormix and ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's why I was fighting with the denoiser btw. This image rendered for about 30 mins:

Day6_JoshCreeper12.png

As you can see it's still grainy and still has fireflies and I would have had to render it for more than 2 hours to get rid of them without the denoiser.

Here is the same image denoised, and the denoising process takes about 1 second:

Day6_JoshCreeper12_nvidia.png

I was frustrated when I tried this before because the denoiser used to make the image very noticeably blurry. Thankfully it doesn't anymore.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Fantastic, when the new scenes will appear? (ingame day 8,9?)
This happens after the girls get sunburned at the poolhouse but before the hotel/sleepover event. I will have to double check the timeline to see where it would fit in the best. It'll start with the massage scene that I need to redo and then depending on the player's choices will either lead to the scene with Josh or a scene at MC's place without Josh.

The original plan was to redo at least part of the sleepover event as well since I didn't like how some of the renders for that turned out but I might not get to that. Ideally I would want the sleepover event to build on this one so the lez aspect of the sleepover event could go farther than it does now, or at least the part where Jess is on the giving end rather than the receiving end.

I definitely won't be redoing the sleepover event before releasing this next update though. I will probably try to do some sort of no holds barred finale event first. I want something with MC, Christine, Jess, and Sonya where I don't have to restrict anything. I'm not sure yet whether I will get to a finale for Josh at some point. I may render a bit of an extension for Josh's current scene in case I don't get to a real finale for him. If I do that then basically Josh will get to fuck Jess in this event if MC doesn't stop it. If I do that then he'll lose his chance at Christine though. He'll still have some fun with her but won't get to fuck her.

When this game gets to the point where it is officially completed I probably won't do any more modding for it other than maybe tying up some loose ends. I've had a lot of fun with it though and definitely learned a lot about what works and what doesn't.

Reactions: crisbr and Razormix

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The new game update 0.2.1 is out. I hope this mod will be updated soon. Thanks in advance.
I haven't tested it yet with the new version, but my mod should work with any version of the game without me needing to update it. There are a few things Taboo could do that would break the mod but I have the mod set up so that he would almost have to do it on purpose.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
any ideas on what Monica's Model Assets
No idea what model Monica uses. This is the first update where she really has much of a role so I haven't even tried to figure out what model she uses. I don't plan to do anything with her in my mod.

I did do a quick playtest just now to make sure the mod still works with the new version and it does.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
+1 for NTR, sharing, voyeur, FMM(+), swinging and other un-harem-like content. Variety is the spice of life, and a mod like this is the perfect place to add non-canonical content.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes