Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found a handy little image conversion tool to compress my raw .png images to compressed webp images and was surprised how nice the compressed images look. If I didn't know they were compressed I wouldn't notice any degradation.

For comparison sake, my uncompressed mod_pics folder for the mod comes out to 635MB. The compressed version of the same folder is 55mb. I can make the uncompressed version available if you guys think there's enough difference to matter but I'm leaning towards my future releases all being compressed. The main downside is that the tool I used does not rename the images with the webp extension, it keeps the .png extension. So the game recognizes them and displays them fine but windows explorer doesn't.

It's been a busy week at work so I haven't had time to do any more rendering or event expansions since last week but converting to a separate mod file and compressing my images should make upgrades easier in the future.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found a way to mostly, but not entirely eliminate the need for me to touch the screens.rpy file now. I need to change 1 line in that file still to allow you to see my corruption scores. Taboo frequently adds new screens to that file for sex scenes so using and old version of mine when the game gets updated would break some of his events (I broke the threesome scene at the end of the game last time I updated initially). Most of these are the scenes where you are clicking on a picture of the girl to determine your action instead of making a dialog choice (sex scenes, massage options at the spa, etc).

I'm using label overrides to redirect calls to vanilla events to point them at my events instead. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a comparable override option for screens in renpy. So I can add my own screens but I can't override vanilla ones. The only vanilla screen I can think of that I would want to override is the one that shows friend/horny/corruption scores anyway so that's mostly fine.

I'm thinking that I may remove the corruption scores from that vanilla screen and add some other option to see them so I don't have to touch that. The easiest option I can think of would probably be to just add an option to see them from MC's laptop. Will have to play around a bit and see what works.

There's still a small number of events in the vanilla game that Taboo frequently changes that I don't see any way to "future proof" in my mod so I will still need to update those whenever he does an update. My mod will mostly work without it but for instance if Taboo adds a new bathroom event or a new webcam event, it wouldn't work with my mod active until I update. On the bright side, my new update method is easy enough now that it will probably only take me about 30 mins or so to update my mod whenever a new version of the game comes out unless he changes something that he doesn't normally change.

Still working on the creeper stuff, it's just been slow lately since work has been so busy. I will probably start releasing smaller, but more frequent updates now that I'm using a separate mod file since updates are a lot easier for me now.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Sounds like you've put quite the bit into the backend of your mod to make it run smoother. It will be rather nice to not have to worry about this mod updating every time the base game gets an update. Still excited to see the next update, need some new hot scenes with Chris and I'm afraid that you might be our only option for a little while. Hopefully we'll get an update for the game soon, but if not then I know you've got us covered!

Reactions: khumak

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
How long do you think it would take for your mods to catch up, and stay on schedule, with the vanilla game?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sounds like you've put quite the bit into the backend of your mod to make it run smoother. It will be rather nice to not have to worry about this mod updating every time the base game gets an update. Still excited to see the next update, need some new hot scenes with Chris and I'm afraid that you might be our only option for a little while. Hopefully we'll get an update for the game soon, but if not then I know you've got us covered!
Yep, unfortunately for you guys most of my progress lately has been stuff that's really noticeable for me but not so much for you guys. You'll notice the file size shrink dramatically in the next update since I'm using compression now. It's about 10% of the file size it used to be now. I think I also finally fixed my bugged day 8 flashback scene although I'll be adding to that again anyway when I get farther with the creeper stuff.

I spent quite a bit of time tweaking settings for MC, Robert, Silver, and Josh as well as figuring out how to optimize memory and lighting better. That won't really show up til I start doing more renders but it's nice to know that I can definitely do scenes for all of them now and that they'll render faster. Some of my renders that used to take 2 hours only take 20 mins now so the optimizations made a huge difference.

I spent most of today figuring out my screens problem and going through the code trying to decide how I'm going to disentangle some of the vanilla morning events so I can put creeper and/or shower stuff in there. Some of the conflicts are fairly complicated. Don't want Christine and/or Jess magically warping to different places in the morning after their creeper/shower events or having webcam shows at Jess's place when they're actually both at MC's still.

I'm working on the dialog and code now for the day 3 creeper scene I already have rendered. I have a bigger set of creeper scenes planned for day 4 after Christine and Jess go clubbing. I will probably do another release when I get that far. Haven't decided what I want for day 5 yet. I'm thinking I might have Sonya spend the night after her hot tub scene since she's already over there and have Christine catch her and MC doing stuff in the bedroom and/or bathroom. Would be a good excuse to have Christine witness MC going farther than he would be with Jess by that point. I have a decent idea how I want it to progress from day 6 on already.

I'll be mostly focusing on creeper and bathroom events for awhile but I do have some other stuff I want to do as well in the near future. Aside from the creeper and bathroom stuff my next scenes will probably be a hotel expansion for Silver, some sort of a gym expansion for Robert, and of course the spa expansion I've been planning (not necessarily in that order).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How long do you think it would take for your mods to catch up, and stay on schedule, with the vanilla game?
My mod already works with the latest version of the game if that's what you mean. I generally am able to update the mod pretty quickly to work with any new version of the game that comes out, especially with my recent changes in place. Currently I have events that run from day 1 through day 10 (not counting dialog only changes) and from then on it's just the vanilla game.

If you mean when will I be doing events that happen on or after day 26 that may be awhile. The main event I'm considering for after that point so far is a strip club event. I've had several requests for some sort of gangbang type scene and if I end up doing that, it'll probably be at the strip club. Most likely on the NTR path. I'd be more likely to do some variation of MFF/MFFF type scene on the vanilla path. I could potentially move the timeline up for that if that's the type of thing people want the most. I've been focusing more on filling things in that happen before the Yacht so far to avoid contradicting the vanilla game as much as possible.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
If you mean when will I be doing events that happen on or after day 26 that may be awhile. The main event I'm considering for after that point so far is a strip club event. I've had several requests for some sort of gangbang type scene and if I end up doing that, it'll probably be at the strip club. Most likely on the NTR path. I'd be more likely to do some variation of MFF/MFFF type scene on the vanilla path. I could potentially move the timeline up for that if that's the type of thing people want the most. I've been focusing more on filling things in that happen before the Yacht so far to avoid contradicting the vanilla game as much as possible.
I really like your mod - especially the fact that you also add NTR content. ;)

Thank you!

PS - An NTR gangbang scene that doesn't end the game would be awesome.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Once I started working on the dialog and code for my day 3 creeper event I decided I didn't like the renders I did for it. Some of them were too dark, and the shirt I used for her is a huge pain to do the creeper morphs I wanted to do. So I've decided to scrap all of those and redo them using this silk robe instead. I've already played around with it some more and it's a lot easier to use. So she'll be wearing this robe until Jess or Silver give her the pink nightie at which point she'll start wearing that instead.

MCCreeper03d.png

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's still going to take me awhile to render all of this stuff so I thought I'd lay out the basic sort of progression I'm planning for the creeper stuff. For some of them I'll have Christine wake up early in the morning and go back to her own room so I can keep the vanilla morning scenes where she's sleeping in her room. I may still replace some of them. Jess will leave early for some of the scenes where she calls and wakes Christine up in the morning too. This is not my entire plan and some of it will probably change as I do the renders and dialog/code, just wanted to give you a basic idea.

Day 4
- fairly tame scene with MC and Christine and another one with either Jess and MC or Jess and Josh depending on whether MC sends her home before or after my hot tub event (Christine's scene will still be fairly tame, Jess's scene will go farther)
Day 5
- Sonya spends the night after my hot tub event with her, Christine still asks to sleep with MC claiming it's too hot, MC fondles Sonya til she wakes up, she gives him a BJ with Christine watching, then MC rolls her over and fucks her, Sonya sees Christine watching, reaches over and rubs her tits a bit, then reaches down and fingers her while MC fucks her
Day 6
- Christine starts off the night at Jess's place, mentions her sunburn and MC's massage (if that happened), Jess suggests they rub each other down with oil with Jess ending up fingering Christine at the end and Josh watching the whole thing from the doorway
- Josh comes in later and does creeper stuff to Jess til she wakes up, then blackmails her with video of their little oil massage unless she gives him a HJ
- Josh comes back again after Jess goes to sleep, does creeper stuff to Christine without waking her up, jerks off and cums on her tits
- if MC calls and interrupts either of the above then both of them come home to MC's place and all 3 sleep in his bed with MC doing creeper stuff to Jess til she wakes up and then fingering her til she cums
Day 7
- similar to day 6, Jess and Christine fall asleep at her place, Christine wakes up to see Jess masturbating with her dildo, she masturbates while she watches, Josh watches from the doorway as well
- after that, basically a repeat of Josh and MC's creeper scenes from day 7 except they all go a little further
- for MC's scene I might have Christine wake up and see Jess giving MC a BJ
Day 8
- after the vanilla pussy massage on the couch, Christine goes to sleep in her room
- MC checks Jess's webcam and catches Josh doing his thing with Jess again until she wakes up, blackmails her for a BJ, tries to fuck her but she fights him off
- if MC calls and interrupts that, she asks to come stay at MC's place, MC tells her he's been watching everything on his webcam, Jess gets turned on and teases him a bit about being a pervert, pushes him til he gets angry, leading to sort of a mock rape scene with Jess either roleplaying or only half heartedly resisting, basically a series of agressive sex poses from oral up to full penetration with Christine still sleeping in her own room, maybe something along the lines of the "Daddy/naughty girl/punishment" dialog I used in my previous day 10 hot tub fuck scene finale with Jess
- MC will also ask Jess if she wants him to do something about Josh at this point on the vanilla path but she won't be sure yet since he's her brother
Day 9
- will probably redo at least part of my sleepover event as well as adding a hotel expansion for Silver
Day 10
- after my hot tub scene, on the NTR path when Jess goes home, Christine will take the bus to her place as well, Josh comes in, does creeper stuff to Jess til she wakes up, covers her mouth and fucks her, Christine wakes up and watches but doesn't stop it, he comes back later and tries to do the same to Christine but she freaks out and Jess kicks him out
- on vanilla path, Jess spends the night and they both sleep in MC's bed, MC wakes up and fondles Jess til she wakes up then starts fucking her, Jess plays with Christine til she wakes up then fingers her as she watches MC fuck her
- in the morning Christine catches them fucking in the shower as well
- I'm thinking at this point on the vanilla path Josh will disappear just like he normally does in the vanilla game (it's only casually mentioned on day 11), I may tweak it so that Jess or MC turns him in, not sure
- On the NTR path I think I'll change it so that Josh never gets caught so he'll get to keep fucking Jess after day 10 and he'll keep getting a little farther with Christine til day 14 at which point he'll be able to fuck her as well (assuming I get that far it'll probably be a rapey scene like his first one with Jess since she's dating Silver or Robert at that point)

For the scenes at Jess's place I may do some sort of small webcam shows before they go to sleep, not really sure yet. And I haven't planned out what I want to do after day 10 yet. I will probably have a lot of the creeper stuff set up so that the stuff from previous days are reused and it just goes farther so after day 10 Jess will remain fuckable every day by either MC or Josh and Christine will progress right up to the line but won't be fuckable til day 14 (anything short of full penetration will be on the table though).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
When more Robert/Christine and Silver/Christine scenes, though?
The next Silver/Robert scenes I'm planning are a hotel expansion for Silver on day 9, a gym scene with Robert after the yacht, and a strip club scene with both of them after the yacht (not necessarily both at once). I also have Silver's house so I might do something there at some point.

For the hotel scene he won't get to fuck Christine but he'll go significantly farther than he does in the vanilla game. For the gym scene I plan on having MC and Christine go to the gym for a workout and Robert is there with his gym girlfriend. On the NTR path MC will see Robert follow Christine into the locker room and fuck her. On the vanilla path I'll probably have Robert hit on Christine in front of his gym girl and she'll get pissed, follow MC into the locker room and Robert will watch MC fuck either his gym girl or Christine, or both depending on whether MC is being true to Christine or not. For the strip club it'll probably be a gangbang scene on the NTR path and some sort of MFFF scene on the vanilla path.

So the scene for Silver at the hotel will be the first one I do. The gym scene will probably be next (although I'd like to find a resource that works for Robert's gym girlfriend first). The strip club will probably be a big scene so that one will be last, although I might do that before I do my spa expansion since I could have scenes for both vanilla and NTR in it. The spa won't have any NTR. I don't have the right resources for Silver's wife or daughter, but I could potentially have Silver take Christine out for drinks or something and then take her home and fuck her after the Yacht sometime on the NTR path.

My mod is still focused more on the vanilla path though. So even though I am adding NTR scenes to it now, it will probably always have more vanilla stuff than NTR.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm happy to report that someone filled my Brianna asset request so I can do that gym scene I've been wanting to do sometime soon. It's not a perfect match for Robert's gym girl but I think it's close enough to work. Was just thinking about this a little more and realized this game doesn't have any cat fights... That just won't do at all...

So I think what I'll do is have Robert hit on Christine in front of both MC and the gym girl (not sure if her name is ever even mentioned, will need to check). Gym girl will get pissed and follow Christine into the locker room where they'll have a cat fight and end up ripping each other's clothes off. Either MC or Robert will hear the commotion and go investigate depending on whether you're on the NTR or vanilla path. The other guy will walk in just in time to see the end of the cat fight and 1 or both of them fucking the first guy.

00-main-fw-brianna-hd-for-genesis-3-female-daz3d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: numanumani

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm glad to hear about you're leveraging the fact that you are not restricted by patreon rules. It's a mod so anything can be on the table. I hope down the line there's more MMF opportunities, too. I think Silver in particular seems like the type to share his bitches with friends. Even if it was contrived, it'd be nice to get father/daughter incest in the Silver family, since the main game can't touch that. Even though there's a strong Donald/Ivanka vibe I get from them.

Reactions: numanumani

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My first attempt at gym girl compared with Sonya, still need to look for her name. I think it was Daisha or something. I think the face and body are about right but the hair is wrong. Need to look around and see if I can find a hairstyle that's a closer match.

GymGirl.png

Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
She looks a little too dark skinned. Look at her arm in the pic from the game where it's properly lit up and not in the shadows. Her skin tone is lighter. The hair is indeed wrong, hopefully you'll find a good match for that. Also looks like she has some sort of eye makeup too. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
She looks a little too dark skinned. Look at her arm in the pic from the game where it's properly lit up and not in the shadows. Her skin tone is lighter. The hair is indeed wrong, hopefully you'll find a good match for that. Also looks like she has some sort of eye makeup too. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Yeah I agree about the skin tone, I will probably tweak that to be a bit lighter. I don't think I have whatever that hairstyle is but I think I should be able to find something closer than what I have there.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah I would have prefered her facial features to be a bit more asian but I couldn't find any like that. This one has the closest face shape I could find.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes