Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the work you have done on this MOD, I enjoy both this a bit more than the Vanilla game. One thing I would love to see more of, and was mentioned as a worry/joke comment from Jessica in the Yacht scene is a gangbang. If not that just more MMF NTR, or even MMF involving MC.
If I do a gangbang that would be at the stripclub and probably only on the NTR path but I'm considering doing something like that. The vanilla path will have lots of group action but probably only scenes with MC and 1 or more girls. The spa update will probably have at least 1 MFFF foursome, maybe 2. There will also be lots of MFF scenes.

MMF will definitely be less common if I do it. I'm not a fan of DP scenes but I could see doing some where 1 or both of them are getting fucked while they suck dick. I have a very minor scene like that as a fantasy dream scene after the hot tub finale (Jess can fantasize about being mounted from behind by MC while she and Christine suck Robert's dick).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok and now the dickshot comparisons. First up will be just comparing length for the bedroom shots. I'm assuming his back/pelvis is straight for these but I do have 1 shot using the size I used for my modded hot tub scenes just to show how much his back would have to arch for the head of his dick to reach about the same position between shorts/bellybutton.

First up, these are all with his shorts on in the following order: Vanilla, Peeking (barely out of waistband), BellyButton- (up to but not covering bellybutton), BellyButton+ (just enough to cover the bellybutton), and ModHotTub (This is the size I used in my modded hot tub scenes for day 10). So Christine wakes up and what does she see?

Day3_Bedroom_WakingUp_37.jpg Peeking.jpg BellyButton-.jpg BellyButton+.jpg ModHotTub.jpg ModHotTubArched.jpg

Here are those same shots of mine without the shorts:

PeekingNS.jpg BellyButton-NS.jpg BellyButton+NS.jpg ModHotTubNS.jpg ModHotTubArchedNS.jpg

His back is arched quite noticeably in that last shot so I would say his vanilla dick length is probably closest to my BellyButton- render (just long enough to reach his bellybutton but not cover it).

For the girth shots I'm switching to the hot tub blowjob that Jess gives him in the vanilla game. My first shot in each series makes no adjustment at all for girth, just uses the default values for the scale I'm using. Scale affects everything, length, girth, head, testicles, etc. Peeking is Dicktator at -40% scale, BellyButton- is -35% scale, BellyButton+ is -30% scale, and ModHotTub is -25% scale. There are a ton of different settings for Glans (cockhead), and testicles as well so I just picked a setting that looked the best to me for each of those.

My first shot in each series is without that change. The rest of them are all using Glans preset 04 (+100%) and Testicle preset 05 (+100%). In addition to those 2 settings they progressively run from +0% thickness to +30,40,50,60,70% thickness. Since the scale affects the thickness as well, the same thickness setting does not look the same at each scale setting. I moved Jess forward or backward just enough for each series so the head of his dick was a little inside her mouth so don't worry too much about the length for these shots, it's girth and balls we're interested for these. It looks to me like he's about twice as wide as her nose, maybe a bit more or less.

Anyway, first up the vanilla shot:

Day10_JessEnding39.jpg

Now the Peeking series at (Default, +30, 40, 50, 60, 70% thickness)

PeekingBJ.jpg PeekingBJ30.jpg PeekingBJ40.jpg PeekingBJ50.jpg PeekingBJ60.png PeekingBJ70.jpg

Next we have BellyButton- at (Default, +30, 40, 50, 60, 70% thickness)

BellyButton-BJ.jpg BellyButton-BJ30.jpg BellyButton-BJ40.jpg BellyButton-BJ50.png BellyButton-BJ60.jpg BellyButton-BJ70.jpg

Next up, BellyButton+ at (Default, +30, 40, 50, 60, 70% thickness)

BellyButton+BJ.jpg BellyButton+BJ30.jpg BellyButton+BJ40.jpg BellyButton+BJ50.jpg BellyButton+BJ60.jpg BellyButton+BJ70.jpg

And last up is ModHotTub at (Default, +30, 40, 50, 60, 70% thickness)

ModHotTubBJ.jpg ModHotTubBJ30.jpg ModHotTubBJ40.jpg ModHotTubBJ50.jpg ModHotTubBJ60.jpg ModHotTubBJ70.jpg

Personally, I'm leaning towards BellyButton+ at +30-40% thickness. That should be slightly longer than the vanilla game and similar thickness. I think his testicles are still a little bigger in the vanilla game but I don't care. Let me know what you guys think. I was thinking about doing an actual poll but I have no idea how I would set that up to account for all of these choices. So let me know how long you think he should be and also how thick you think he should be.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something else I also just noticed testing some penetration shots using the new settings is that if we assume I want Robert's dick to be 5% bigger than MC's, then my BellyButton+ combo at +40% girth is as high as I can go or Robert can't fuck anyone. His dick would clip through during sex scenes unless I find a different plugin to use for vaginas. So I think probably what I'll do is go ahead and do that combo. I could be convinced to go smaller but not bigger.

So here's a couple of penetration shots using the max possible setting for Golden Palace for vagina morphs. First one is MC's new size. 2nd one is Robert's new size. For scens with MC I'll shrink the vagina slightly so it fits.

MCSize.png RobertSize.png

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
BellyButton+ 50 or 60 looks closest, lower than that the head size doesn't look like as much of a mouthful for Jess as it is in Taboo's renders.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
BellyButton+ 50 or 60 looks closest, lower than that the head size doesn't look like as much of a mouthful for Jess as it is in Taboo's renders.
BellyButton+ 40 is the closest I can come to that and still be able to do vaginal sex scenes unless I make Robert the same size as MC. The glans (dick head) adjustments in Dicktator can stack, but most of the ones I saw give it a really strange shape so there's not much I can do to increase that separately without spending more time messing with it than I think is worthwhile.

I'm working on doing some more polished bed scenes with Christine waking up so you can see what it looks like now. The change is very noticeable. She won't be sucking on it or anything this early in my creeper scenes but I think I'm going to have her masturbate while looking at it and maybe have her touch it. MC had some fun with her before she wakes up (unless the player decides not to).

I thought the blue boyfriend shirt was going to be fun to mess with because of all the morphing options for it but it won't let you add a smoothing modifier to it so it's too hard to avoid clipping. Won't be using that particular shirt for any other scenes. I have several more options I'm looking at though. There's a silk robe I want to try that seems to have lots of options for exposing things, untying, etc so I'll probably mess with that next. Christine will get different underwear as well.

Later in the series she won't be wearing a shirt/robe, just bra/panties or some sort of nightie like the pink one in some of my other scenes. I still can't figure out how to turn that one light pink so I've given up on that, it's going to stay dark pink in my mod. I found a few other nighties that might be more fun to use for creeper stuff so she may get a new one. It's also quite possible that for some of the later scenes she and/or Jess might go to bed wearing nothing, or just a thong or whatever.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
dicktator does not seem very well programmed, then. the body parts of two individual models shouldn't really be tied to each other. Even 3Dsexvilla, an old ass sex game, got that right 18-19 years ago. Is there a way to cheat and do all the MC stuff on one setting, then circle back to robert's stuff later. And maybe photoshop them together if they share a scene?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
dicktator does not seem very well programmed, then. the body parts of two individual models shouldn't really be tied to each other. Even 3Dsexvilla, an old ass sex game, got that right 18-19 years ago. Is there a way to cheat and do all the MC stuff on one setting, then circle back to robert's stuff later. And maybe photoshop them together if they share a scene?
I think you misunderstand the issue. If I set Golden Palace to use the widest possible vaginal opening, anything bigger than the size I'm making Robert be won't fit inside it. He would clip through the sides. MC is just shy of that point as well (he's 5% smaller). So I would have to find some other plugin besides Golden Palace to use. I may try some of the other genital morph plugins at some point but for now I'm using Dicktator for the guys and Golden Palace for the girls.

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a finished render for Christine waking up if MC decides not to pull his shorts up. This is using the BellyButton+ 40 option from the comparison screen above. His back/pelvis are not straight in this one. He's curled up slightly.

MC_Creeper13.png

Reactions: Nalex

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a few more if MC doesn't stop himself or Christine. Some of these scenes may still change and there's at least a couple I did from earlier where I think the lighting is too low so I'll redo those. There's not going to be much dialog here, mostly just characters thinking things to themselves and depending on what's going on maybe some moaning or whatever. Also keep in mind this is a scene for the night of Day 3/morning of Day 4 so I don't want to get too crazy yet.

MC_Creeper07.png MC_Creeper08.png MC_Creeper15.png

Ironhuman

Feb 14, 2019
Pls help: Installed the latest full version (v0.1.8h) of the mod (screens.rpy and script.rpy) into .../game, then started, but aborts with this: 292293 pls,pls,pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Pls help: Installed the latest full version (v0.1.8h) of the mod (screens.rpy and script.rpy) into .../game, then started, but aborts with this: View attachment 292293 pls,pls,pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep it looks like I forgot to remove the old event after adding my edited version. Give me a bit to double check some things and I'll put a hot fix up hopefully today.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok hotfix is up. I double checked all of my events and those were the only 2 duplicates. Strange that I didn't get an error when I was testing. Oh well. Should be fixed now. There's some minor tweaks in there that are going into my next expansion as well but no new renders yet.

Reactions: Ironhuman

Ironhuman

Feb 14, 2019
Ok hotfix is up. I double checked all of my events and those were the only 2 duplicates. Strange that I didn't get an error when I was testing. Oh well. Should be fixed now. There's some minor tweaks in there that are going into my next expansion as well but no new renders yet.
Thx, buddy. Now works! Me likely!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I thought I'd comment a bit more on my plans for the creeper stuff. From a story perspective I don't think it makes much sense for MC to be getting very aggressive with Christine if he's pursuing a romance with her so his creeper stuff with her will probably follow a progression from relatively tame to something along the lines of some of the bed scenes in the vanilla game where one of them starts something. In my scenes it will be similar to that except they'll go significantly farther eventually.

I will probably have some scenes towards the end where all 3 of them are in the bed and MC and Christine are doing their thing while trying not to wake Jess up. I'll have some stuff like that where it's MC and Jess getting frisky while trying not to wake Christine up as well. Depending on which day it is I might have a few scenes where they're all awake and 1 of them is just watching but I don't want to contradict the vanilla dialog. It's annoying trying to find and fix all those contradictions. So for the most part the 3rd person will stay asleep for those scenes.

My scenes with Jess I will add some more aggressive options since I think that's more along the lines of what creeper fans are after and the vanilla game already has some more agressive stuff with her like the pizzeria scene and the spa scene. So for Jess I don't think it's that out of character. Josh will be somewhat agressive with both if MC doesn't stop him. Jess will initiate scenes with both Christine and MC. So people on an exclusive relationship/romance path can have some scenes with Christine that don't seem too out of character and people on the harem or NTR paths can have some more aggressive scenes with Jess (as well as the less aggressive scenes with Christine).

I have my day 4 scene with Christine done and I think it turned out pretty well. Will probably play around with something for Josh next. I still need to decide what sort of tweaks to do on MC's model for him. I may try shrinking him slightly and his dick will definitely be smaller. Not sure about his face yet other than removing MC's hair and whiskers.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
From the looks of the vanilla game's thread, you might as well continue the story since their writer is trash.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
From the looks of the vanilla game's thread, you might as well continue the story since their writer is trash.
I don't think the writing is trash really, but it's definitely not all that great compared to most of the better games.

I just found this and it looks pretty good. I have played through probably a bit more than half the content of the regular game recently, so I am probably going to wait until the original is finished and this mod is as well just to have the full experience next time.

But that being said, I am crazy excited about this mod, your renders look significantly better than the originals, especially Christine. I wish you great luck in developing this mod further.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
I don't think the writing is trash really, but it's definitely not all that great compared to most of the better games.
I never said the writing is trash. I said the writer is trash, in the sense that the game has been delayed 4-5 times because of the writer...at least that's what the main dev said.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the writing is pretty good in the vanilla game. It could definitely use some more thorough proof reading but there's not so many grammar and spelling issues that it bugs me that much. Not really sure what's going on between the Taboo and Burt. Sounds like they're doing a clean break though so hopefully the new writer can pick up where he left off without it being too obvious.

As for the rendering, thanks for the compliments but Taboo definitely has more skill at that than I do. His animations for example even using the same plugins that he's using I can't make mine look as smooth as that yet. I want to practice that some more but my system is fairly low end for rendering so I don't think I'm going to focus that much on animations until I get around to upgrading. There are plenty of other things I want to learn though and I'm definitely getting better at rendering.

I'm not as good with facial expressions either. I rely pretty much exclusively on facial expression plugins for that and I can't duplicate some of the ones he uses so far. I think he also does some post render touch-ups in photoshop or something which I don't do. For mine what you see is what you get when it comes out of Daz.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Oh the subject of NTR, I put in a an asset request for the model that Silver is based on so I'm going to wait a bit before trying to do anything with Silver in it. If I can get the model for him I think that would turn out a lot better than trying to tweak MC's model and omit his face. This is the same model used for the principal in Glamour as well as some other games I've seen him in so hopefully someone will have it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/russell-hd-for-michael-7.29528/

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes