Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
No idea why I never did this before but I added a bunch of sample shots from different scenes in the mod to the OP for people who haven't tried the mod before. Should give you an idea of the types of scenes I'm doing.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Would Jess turn him in? Maybe if he was messing with Chris, but I think it'd stroke her ego if it was her. She's a cam girl, she's bought into her own hotness so deep that she'd think she was so hot that men can't keep their hands off her. She's also a naughty girl, I think she'd go for fucking near or even while standing over her sleeping friend.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Would Jess turn him in? Maybe if he was messing with Chris, but I think it'd stroke her ego if it was her. She's a cam girl, she's bought into her own hotness so deep that she'd think she was so hot that men can't keep their hands off her.
Possibly, but her brother dissappears mid way through the vanilla game. I can't remember why other than he got into some sort of trouble. So going too far with Jess and/or Christine seemed like a good excuse to me. Another thing that I like about doing it this way is I can set it up so that people's choices about whether to stop a scene or let it happen can determine what types of creeper events happen on the following days.

So for instance if the player lets the brother have his way with Jess but stops him when he goes for Christine, then I could have the Jess/Brother scenes go farther and have MC take Christine home for scenes between MC and Christine. If the player lets the brother do his thing with both of them then they're probably NTR fans and I could have those NTR scenes escalate farther and maybe MC doesn't come and get them. They could spend the night at Jess's place and the brother goes even farther with 1 or both of them. If the player shuts him down completely but lets Jess do stuff with Christine then I could focus on lesbo stuff whether MC comes to get them or not.

Building in that many choices would be more work but I think I want to do it anyway. So you probably won't be able to see all of the creeper stuff in a single playthrough. So NTR fans would end up with mostly NTR scenes. Lesbo fans would get mostly lesbo scenes. MC fans would get mostly MC action. There would still be some overlap but for instance the best MC scenes would not be possible on the NTR path and vice versa.

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've started working on my creeper stuff now. I'm planning to take a close look at the beginning and the end of every day and see where I can make some tweaks to insert a creeper scene either at Jess's place, MC's place, or both. My first scene is just a minor tweak that changes the game over/bad ending for lifting Christine's tshirt after the scary movie. The ones after that will be my own renders. In some cases this will also mean I'm replacing one of the vanilla morning creeper scenes with Christine since those really don't go anywhere significant. Most likely on those days she will wake up either at Jess's place or in MC's bed depending on what choices MC makes.

I'm also happy to report that I finally got around to figuring out how to repackage assets that did not come from the Daz store so that the package manager recognizes them properly. A lot of the stuff I have gotten from Renderotica is broken unless you repackage it with some directory tweaks. For example, the strip club below...

One minor setback though. I thought I had the right asset for the shower at Jess's place but I don't. It's just poses that happened to use that as the background. So I can't do shower scenes at Jess's place yet. Oh well.

I didn't bother to let it finish rendering, but it works now, yay!

stripclub.png

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Now that I can repackage things properly I finally have a solution to my money shot issue as well. It's really been bugging me. Up until now I didn't have any cumshot plugins that worked for G3 figures except for the one that's built in to Dicktator and that only covers spurts coming out of the dick or dribbling down it.

Now I can do cum splashes on faces/tits/etc as well which will be nice. Still going through and installing/fixing a bunch of my other broken assets so I'm looking forward to playing with all the stuff I couldn't use before soon. What I really want to find more of now are clothing assets that include morphs/rigging for sex scenes/groping/etc where you want to expose parts without just deleting the clothing altogether. Without morphs/rigs specifically built for that, doing that is a huge pain in the ass.

As an example, trying to get a scene set up where MC has a hardon while wearing underwear can take me over an hour just messing around trying to get the underwear to morph in a way that the dick will fit under it without clipping through it. I found a jockstrap plugin that I can do the same thing in 10 seconds. I would rather have some sort of more normal underwear for it though. Otherwise MC will probably be wearing a jockstrap instead of underwear for the scenes where I have Christine or Jess wake up and check him out while he sleeps (or pretends to).

I have a more reasonable selection of morphable clothing for women, although most of them are not used in the vanilla game. That's ok though. It's not like they would only have 1 pair of underwear...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What's the reason behind the characters' dicks looking way different than the original game's?
I have no idea what settings or assets were used in the vanilla game for that so I just picked some settings using Dicktator.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The dickhead is wider and there's more girth in Taboo's renders. I do think they are kinda thinned out, but it didn't bother me too much, the girls are what draw my attention.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The dickhead is wider and there's more girth in Taboo's renders. I do think they are kinda thinned out, but it didn't bother me too much, the girls are what draw my attention.
Yeah I wasn't able to find any info on what settings he used. I suppose I could make his dick thicker in future renders but I'm not going to go back and change it for previous scenes unless I was already going to redo something for other reasons. I do have a few renders I planned on redoing after noticing I messed up the textures, and I will probably redo the whole sleepover event when I get my creeper stuff up to that point.

I also figured since I'm going to be doing more renders in MC's room, he should actually have a desk/laptop/etc. So I gave him a desk, laptop, chair, and a couple of pictures like he has in the vanilla game. They're not a perfect match but they're about the right size, placement, color. Christine won't be wearing the same outfits as she does in the vanilla game. I have an assortment of easily morphable stuff I'll be giving her. I do have a nightie for her that looks pretty close to what's in the vanilla game but I haven't figured out how to make it light pink instead of dark pink so far. I'm not sure I'll bother fixing that anyway unless I redo all of the lesbo stuff from the sleepover as well since she's already wearing my version for that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a shot showing the new desk/laptop/etc. Didn't notice the desk was floating til just now so I'll redo it but this is about right as far as the light level I wanted for the scene as well as the type of thing Christine will be wearing (she'll wear skimpier stuff as time goes on).
MCCreeper01.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a better comparison shot of my desk vs the vanilla desk. Obviously not a match but I don't think people will really care. They're in the right place. I have a black and white picture of a tree above it and a small black and white picture of something nobody cares about, and a black laptop. Mine is on, couldn't figure out how to turn it off. I could close it but I like it better open. Chair is different as well.
MC_Desk.png BedroomWakeUp.jpg

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Making good progress optimizing things. The image below with the boyfriend shirt plus bra and panties took a full 2 hours to render. The one with the pink nightie is literally identical other than what she's wearing except I hid all the stuff off screen and it rendered a full hour faster.

I also played around a bit with increasing MC's dick girth and I'll probably end up doing that. I still need to make sure I don't have clipping issues before I settle on a size increase. Some vagina morphs don't turn out very good once you expand it by a certain amount, at least using Golden Palace. I could try playing around with some of the other genital plugins but then those won't match what I have in the rest of the game so for now I think I'll stick with Dicktator for the guys and Golden Palace for the girls.

This took 2 hours to render: MC_Creeper01.png

This only took 1 hour:

MC_Creeper02.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Was pleasantly surprised to find that the bed scenes can be optimized so much that I can do a full render for the close up creeper stuff in about 10-15 minutes per image so that should make it MUCH easier for me to experiment with different ideas til I figure out what I want to do and fix stuff if I don't like it. If it took an hour or two per image like the open door renders did, that process was going to be a huge pain.

This should give you a good idea of what I have in mind for lighting and such. Unfortunately the lighting changes completely if you zoom in or out, move the covers up or down, etc so light levels are probably not going to be consistent. For example the white comforter reflects a lot of light, but Christine's blue shirt doesn't. So I actually have the light cranked up to 5x the intensity when I pull the covers down but it doesn't look like it.

These scenes should give me lots of practice at clothing morphs which I currently am terrible at so it'll be good practice. I'll have Christine do some creeper stuff here as well so we'll see if she likes his newly bigger girth.

Anyway, here's MC getting in touch with his inner creeper... I think the first one is probably a bit too dark so I'll probably redo that one. I also think it works better when you can see MC actually doing something rather than just have the covers pull down so I think I want to change that as well.

MC_Creeper04.png MC_Creeper05.png

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
What type of mods/additions to the NTR scenes are you planning? The boat scenes certainly provide a lot of content to build on. Just curious how you plan to add to those.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What type of mods/additions to the NTR scenes are you planning? The boat scenes certainly provide a lot of content to build on. Just curious how you plan to add to those.
The most likely NTR scenes I'll do in the near future would be an expansion of Christine's hotel trip with Silver and some creeper stuff with Jess's brother. This would alll be before the Yacht though. I think I can repurpose MC's hotel expansion to work for Silver with a little bit of extra rendering where I would need to hide his face.

I don't have a plan yet for after the Yacht, partly because I'm not sure what the plan is for the vanilla game after that (it still has bugs between the Yacht and the finale in the current version). The other reason is that after I do my creeper expansion, my next one will probably be an expansion for the spa which also happens before the Yacht.

I do have 1 event I've been thinking about doing that would come after the Yacht and that's a strip club event. I finally got my strip club plugin working so it's possible I might move the timeline up for that. The idea behind it is basically that Jess wants to spice up her web cam shows so she convinces Christine that they should spend some time at a strip club for a little inspiration from the pros. This would also be an opportunity for some NTR since they could take whoever Christine happened to be dating with them. So it could be MC or it could be Robert or Silver.

The main caveat to that plan is that I don't have the right resource for Silver's face. I do have an aging plugin so I could try aging my model for MC and see if I could get something that looks close enough to Silver but I suspect the face would not be close enough. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will add him to the asset releases by the time I'm ready for that. If I can't get the right resource for Silver then I'd be more likely to just have MC go with them and have any NTR stuff that happens there just be with random customers at the strip club.

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
Hey, do you remember me?
I'm the one asked you for help when I didn't know anything about using Daz3D.
Now I'm working on a project with another guy.
Thanks a lot!

WR0100.jpg

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think I found some good comparison shots in the vanilla game to gauge MC's dick size now. I should have done this before but I'm going to put up a separate series of renders comparing lengths and girth to 2 of the vanilla game shots. If you look close, you can see that in the bed scene the head of his dick is just peeking out of his shorts but is not long enough to cover his belly button (belly button is obscured by the shadow from his dick head so it's hard to see). For girth I like this blowjob scene from the vanilla hot tub event since you can compare to Jess's facial features.

So I'm almost done with a similar series of bedroom shots. Will do a series of blowjob shots to compare girth after that and put up a couple of polls. From what I'm seeing so far it looks like the original size I used for the mod is probably slightly shorter than MC's vanilla length and quite a bit thinner. The size I used for my latest hot tub renders is definitely longer than the vanilla game but probably still thinner. I'll probably err on the side of maybe being slightly larger than vanilla if possible for whatever new size I settle on.

Here are the 2 vanilla shots I'm going to use as my comparison. Top shot is for length, bottom shot for girth. Will post the comparison shots with the poll when I get them all done. I can't guarantee that I'll go with whatever people vote for but it may influence my decision. This is the last time I'm going to change his dick and I'm not going to go back and fix old scenes unless I was going to redo them anyway for some other reason. I'll use the same settings for Robert except with a +5% scale.

Day3_Bedroom_WakingUp_37.jpg Day10_JessEnding39.jpg

Traliana

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for the work you have done on this MOD, I enjoy both this a bit more than the Vanilla game. One thing I would love to see more of, and was mentioned as a worry/joke comment from Jessica in the Yacht scene is a gangbang. If not that just more MMF NTR, or even MMF involving MC.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes