Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I definitely would like to. I've done some brainstorming sessions to come up with what sort of game I would want to make but still need to think about it some more. I have a bunch of different ideas both for the type of game and the sort of mechanics I would want to use but I'm still in the very early stages for that.

I also still need a lot more art assets before I could do my own game. I have a decent number of female models and hairstyles already but hardly anything for the guys. Same goes for clothing, have mostly focused on the girls so far. I've been focusing mostly on sex scenes so far since the posing for those is harder than your general everyday poses for just walking around/sitting/talking, etc so I didn't really need much clothing for that. I do have a decent selection of environments to use although there are some I'm missing that I'd like to have.

My renders aren't as good as some of the games out there but I do think I've gotten to the point where I can match the quality in most of the games out there now. Same for dialog, I think I can do equivalent or better than most of the games out there but not as good as the ones using someone with a real writing background. Animations I'm still pretty weak on. Those are really hard to make look good.

The coding aspect I probably need the most work on now. I really haven't looked at what you need yet to start a game from scratch or build your own interface but fortunately python is pretty easy to learn. I will probably initially just mess around creating some demos for myself to see what sort of interface I like and what sorts of game mechanics I think are fun.

Anyway back to the mod. I finished all my bathroom stuff last night. I have a voyeurism scene I still want to do for MC and Jess for that and then I'll be done with the renders. Will just need to do the dialog and code for it then. I may still add an option later for Jess to spend the night if MC gets the vanilla finale but that won't be in this next update.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Oh I almost forgot. Here are a couple of teasers for the new NTR finale. Instead of MC and Christine coming out of her bedroom separately, they come out together and see Robert fucking Jess (and get turned on by it). Alternatively, after Jess gives MC a blowjob in the hot tub they go check on Christine and find this happening in the bathroom (instead of the bedroom). I haven't done the MC+Jess voyeurism scene yet.

HotTub234.png HotTub237.png HotTub244.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Work is pretty busy this week so I probably won't have the dialog and code for the hot tub update done til sometime this weekend. No time during the week unfortunately. I'm pretty sure I should be able to get it all done over the weekend though. The renders are all done already.

Reactions: KiresTheOne

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Working on the code/dialog for the new hot tub renders now. I should be able to finish that today or tomorrow I think and get a release out this weekend. I'm hoping to also get the dialog tweaks to acknowledge what happened in the hot tub on days 11-14 done this weekend as well.

I've also been thinking a bit more about what I need to learn to get myself ready to try to make my own game and I think rather than start making demos or whatever to learn things, I will probably start adding things that I don't know how to do yet to the mod to learn those things. So I will probably play around with things like adding achievements and persistent data where the game can remember what you did in a previous playthrough and use that to affect events in your next playthough, interface changes, some sort of journal tracking events you've completed/failed, some sort of in game hint system, etc.

That type of thing is just for me to learn how to do them so if I end up not liking whatever it is I'll just remove it from the next version of the mod. Some of those things might not seem like they need to be in there which is why I mentioned it. So if I do something wierd that seems out of place in an upcoming version it's probably so I can learn how to do something I'm considering for my own game eventually.

Back to the subject of the renders, I found a couple of plugins for soap suds and wet hair so I should be able to do better renders involving wet hair, shower, bath, etc going forward as well. I also found some better resources for backdrops so my newer scenes should have a more realistic background than the static image of the dark night with stars that I used in the hot tub. Most of the ones I've found so far are nature themed. I need to find a better variety, especially a few that include rural/suburban neighborhood views, big city views, etc. I played around with it a little for the Spa already and it looks a lot nicer than just having a static image like the one I used for the hot tub.

I haven't really started the spa at all yet so that's going to take me quite awhile and I may do some smaller stuff while I'm working on it as well. So you might see smaller events like a Silver hotel expansion or a Sonya bedroom expansion happen before the spa is done.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok the new update is done, just playtesting it now. So far I've tested the vanilla path and everything works so far. Still need to test the different NTR related branches.

Found a couple of bugs for the bathroom events I didn't notice before and fixed those. I tweaked the dialog after day 10 to acknowledge what happens in the hot tub but there's a LOT of it so I may have missed some and there's a few more tweaks I think I want to make to that anyway. I knew letting you fuck Jess before day 13 was going to be a hassle. Didn't realize it would be this big of one. Oh well.

If you find a scene where the dialog completely contradicts what happened let me know. Minor issues I'm not going to worry about too much, the main thing I want to account for is whether MC fucked Jess or not on day 9 or 10. The vanilla game already accounts for Jess giving him a BJ, although not my version of what can happen immediately afterwards and also not my threesome versions of blowjobs for either MC or Robert.

There are also still a few flashback scenes that reference something that didn't really happen. Planning to fix those but not before I release this update. The most obvious one I know about is the couch pussy massage scene where Christine can fantasize about waking up in MC's bed in the morning and seeing his dick. My flashback scene seems to sometimes (always?) reference the scene where Christine is wearing the opposite outfit that she was actually wearing that morning. I wanted to tweak that scene anyway to allow you to lift her shirt up without a game over bad ending so I'll get to fixing that eventually.

My new bathroom related stuff is not in my walkthrough yet either. I'll tweak that a little to account for that when I get a chance. It's mostly obvious but there are a couple of easter eggs in there that you could miss.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok new version is up now. Let me know if you run into any errors. I did do several quick playthroughs without running into any errors. Tested vanilla and NTR, both corporate and webcam path, and both max friend and max horny paths and was able to get the best scenes in all cases. I did not playtest past day 10 but the only thing I changed past day 10 was the dialog tweaks. I plan to do some more checking for that a bit later.

I also added a bit of an easter egg, partly just to make testing easier. If you normally play vanilla and want to see some of the NTR scenes without doing a full NTR playthrough, dance with Jess at the club, let Robert join you, and when you get to Robert's truth or dare question to MC, pick truth and then lie. If you do that, you'll get the NTR version of every scene leading up to the finale but then you'll get the vanilla finale. If you pick any other option for Robert's truth or dare the scenes will be determined by whether MC or Robert has a higher score. That question won't do anything extra if Robert is already ahead.

Reactions: Dave69

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If I wanted NTR route should I follow Horny WalkThrough Or friendly?
I have an NTR path inside both of those walkthroughs. There is also an easter egg below those walkthroughs that lets you see most of the NTR scenes on the vanilla path for people who don't normally play NTR.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Honestly I would prefer more forcefull attitude and relationships between characters. Too much lovey davey in original, want to try hardcore after that.

Or, at least, to make main hero know what he wants and go for it, not struggle with his filings and right/wrong half of the novel.

Reactions: khumak and ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly I would prefer more forcefull attitude and relationships between characters. Too much lovey davey in original, want to try hardcore after that.

Or, at least, to make main hero know what he wants and go for it, not struggle with his filings and right/wrong half of the novel.
I thought about doing some rougher scenes but I didn't want to get too out of character from the way the vanilla game portrays them. I would say I have 3 scenes so far where MC is somewhat aggressive. One during the sleepover event where Jess tells him not to fuck her and he does it anyway (although she pretty quickly decides she likes it). The other 2 are just after the hot tub finale. If Christine's corruption is high when she leaves on the NTR path, MC will have a scene with either Christine or Jess where they're watching Robert with the other girl. Christine still strikes me as being pretty innocent on day 10 but she goes WAY farther in my mod than she does in the vanilla game, especially on the vanilla path.

I've been working on mapping out the scenes I want to do for the Spa next and I do have some more aggressive options I plan on adding for that. I will probably end up having the most aggressive options only available if you pick the vanilla game options that involve spanking and/or anal. I don't plan on doing any rape scenes but that doesn't mean there won't be some rough sex. Jess definitely strikes me as someone who would be into that. So no rape scenes but scenes where he's pulling their hair, choking, shoving their face into the table/bed/floor/whatever are all on the table.

I think the original intent was for Christine to also be open to that if you have rough sex with her on the night of the 13th. The problem is that means I can't use that option for the hot tub or the spa because it wouldn't trigger until after those events already happened. There are still a few other events that I could potentially use as triggers for it though. For Christine there's the sun burn massage and the finger bang scene on the couch. For Sonya there's my repurposed office fuck that I copied from day 5 to day 8 and probably could also trigger based on whether you finger her in the hot tub on day 5. For Jess she kind of seems like she'd be into it anyway but there are lots of things I could use to trigger on for her.

But anyway, to give you an idea of my planning for the spa so far everyone except Christine will be fuckable. Sonya I will probably include an option for anal. Christine I might also do an anal scene. Jess explicitly says she hasn't done that before until day 14 so I'll have options for teasing her ass but not fucking it. Having an anal scene for Christine before her vanilla losing her virginity scene seems a little weird but at least it's not contradicted by the game anywhere that I know of. Sonya I'm not aware of any restrictions in the vanilla game so I can do whatever I want with her basically.

I actually spent most of today mapping out basically what I want to do in all of my spa scenes. I haven't done any rendering or dialog for it yet though.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I got to thinking about my options for creeper type scenes since I don't have a way to recreate Christine's bedroom and came up with an option that I think gives me maximum potential. I will probably tweak it so that Christine goes and visits Jess at night fairly often. That will give me the option to have them do little webcam shows and also for Christine and Jess to fall asleep in Jess's room. The types of creeper scenes I might do would probably be fairly small so I'm thinking I can work on some of that stuff in between grinding through my spa event.

Having them both fall asleep in the same room gives me tons of options. Initially, I'd probably have Jess fall asleep on her bed and Christine on her couch. I would like to do some creeper scenes where Jess's brother comes in and does an escalating series of things to 1 or both of them with MC able to stop him by calling one of them on the phone. I will also have the option of having both of them sleep in Jess's bed so in addition to Jess's brother coming to be a creep, I could have Christine or more likely Jess wake up and do lesbo stuff to the other girl. For the days where Christine has vanilla events that show her sleeping in her own bed in the morning I would have it set up so that MC is guaranteed to come and get her whether he calls them or not (if he doens't then Christine will be woken up by Jess or her creeper brother and call MC). I may also just replace some of the vanilla creeper scenes since he really doesn't do much in those scenes anyway.

When MC comes to get Christine I will probably initially just have her come home alone with MC and depending on whether there is a vanilla event where she's sleeping in her own bed in the morning, I can have her sleep in MC's bed instead. That opens up extra creeper stuff for either MC or Christine. Later I figure I'll add an option for Jess to tag along when MC goes to get Christine so that all 3 of them can be involved in creeper stuff at MC's place. Initially Jess would sleep on the couch. Eventually they'll probably all 3 end up sleeping in MC's bed. This may include options for MC to fuck Jess even earlier than I already do (maybe as early as the day of the pizzeria event).

I've talked a bit with another fan who is interested in making some creeper scenes for Christine's room so at some point I may have some of his scenes to add as well (which might compete with my own events depending on how they're set up). I'm not exactly sure which resource was used in the vanilla game for Jess's brother, but MC looks close enough that I'm probably just going to use my settings for MC except I'll remove his hair and whiskers and take a closer look at the eyes and eybrows to see if I can make some minor tweaks so they look a little different. He'll also have a smaller dick.

If I do go down that route I'll be sure to include an option for vanilla fans to stop the brother before he can really do anything other than just come in and ogle them. For NTR fans I don't think I'll let him fuck either of them but I don't see any reason he couldn't go pretty far before they wake up. I might tweak the vanilla dialog for why he disappears in the vanilla game as well to have either Jess or MC eventually turn him in to the cops (MC will have plenty of evidence for either of them to use).

Here is a very rough proof of concept render for Jess's room. I haven't tweaked MC's settings at all for Jess's brother yet. I'll probably slap some underwear on him and maybe a backwards baseball cap. Also forgot to put a background in there for the sky and the pull string from the overhead light is in the way. Apparently this scene also takes a ton of memory so I need to do some optimizing to reduce the memory utilization. As grainy as this image is, it took me almost 30 mins to render. Will also make the lighting darker.

creeper.png

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok lighting and memory issues fixed. This scene is insane using the default setting. It was using more than 16GB of memory so I couldn't even fit it all into system ram let alone VRAM. This render took 3 mins and already looks better than the one above it.

Brother wearing undies now. Depending on the angle I might not even need to do anything with his face, I think this is close enough to work. Will check his eyes anyway though since I'll probably do some shots where you can see his face.

creeper01.png

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Still playing with the lighting. I suck at low light scenes. I want something shadowy like this but I still want you to be able to see what's going on. Trying to get it closer to something between these last 2 renders where there's enough ambient light to see what's going on but enough directional lighting that there's some nice shadow effects.

creeper02.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here we go, I think this is about right. I'll probably add some point lights to fine tune things a little for the more close up shots.

creeper03.png

Reactions: ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like this one, still easy to see all the sleep sex action. I assume we can go a little more rough with Jess.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like this one, still easy to see all the sleep sex action. I assume we can go a little more rough with Jess.
Yeah my plan is that if MC doesn't stop him he'll definitely go far enough to get caught by both Christine and Jess. I don't plan to let him fuck Christine but I might let him fuck Jess if MC doesn't stop him, especially if Christine is not there. If it does go that far, that will probably be the point where Jess turns him in to the cops if MC doesn't do it. I want it to be a progression though so he won't go nuts the first time, he'll just push it farther each time.

I also want MC's scenes (as well as any that Jess or Christine initiate) to be progressive. I plan to go back and figure out some triggers that I can use to determine how far the scenes can go and how rough they'll get. By the time things get to day 13 I want just about anything to be possible depending on what you've done so far. The main restrictions will be that Christine will remain a virgin til her vanilla scene where she loses it (although I may make it possible for her to do anal scenes before that), and for Jess she won't do anal til after her vanilla anal scene on the Yacht.

For triggers I'll use things like the pizzeria blowjob scene with Jess to let things get rougher with her. Same with fingering Sonya in the hot tub on day 5 or fucking her in your office on day 8. For Christine I can't think of that many obvious triggers so I might just base it on her corruption score. I probably won't have Sonya be involved in the creeper stuff for now, can't really think of a reason that she would be there very often although there could be some overlap on day 5 and day 11.

I will probably also add an option for you to keep fucking Jess the whole time from potentially before the hot tub event all the way through to day 13 and just lie to Christine about it. Currently I have it set up so both MC and Jess apologize and promise not to do it again and Christine forgives them. If I let you fuck her between day 10 and day 13 though I'm going to make the vanilla fuck scene on day 13 automatic to avoid conflicts (if you don't fuck her you'll still be able to turn her down at the vanilla event).

After thinking about all this I'm probably going to work on this creeper stuff before I do the spa since some of what happens in the creeper scenes will probably affect how far you can get in the spa as well as some of the dialog, and I like the idea of being able to justify going as far as possible in the spa.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Are there any scenes with Silver in this mod?
Not yet. I know what asset was used for him but I don't have it, so I can't render his face. I do still plan to try to tweak my hotel expansion so that it will work for Silver in addition to MC though. The vanilla game already has him giving her a massage so I would be relying on the vanilla renders for the shots that include his face and then I would have to redo some of my expansion renders so that his face was not visible. I figure his complexion is similar to MC's so I can just use my settings for MC as long as the face is not in the shot.

I could try expanding some of Silver's other scenes from the vanilla game in cases where I have the matching environment asset. Unfortunately I don't have his office either though. So for now that pretty much just leaves the hotel and the Yacht. For Robert I can render his face but I don't have the asset for his gym. So it's tough to do much with him except at MC's hot tub, the bar where he works, or the Yacht.

I do plan on adding some creeper stuff for Jess's brother in my next update in addition to doing similar stuff for MC.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes