Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'll take another look at days 11+ today and see if I can get all of the morning events tweaked so the shower event will trigger properly on days 11+. I wanted to make sure that she will actually take him up on his "shower sex is fun" comment as they're leaving for the yacht anyway. So probably another hotfix later today to finalize the shower scenes I have so far and extend them out to the end of the game. I do plan to still add some options for Jess and Sonya there but that will come later, not today.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
keep up the good work. the game need definitely more teasing and daring and sexy times.
would be nice to have more in Silver path in the hotel stay.

Reactions: khumak

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hi khumak, evasaveuos (the guy asked you how to render) lost his password so he asked me to come here to say thank you on his behalf. You were the one helped him when he didn't know anything. Thanks to you, our game can be developed (2 months and a half already). Wish you all best lucks.
Best Regards.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
keep up the good work. the game need definitely more teasing and daring and sexy times.
would be nice to have more in Silver path in the hotel stay.
I'd like to do something for Silver but I don't have the right asset for him so it could be tough to get that to work. I do have an aging plugin so I might be able to get something close enough to work by aging MC's model.

The only option I've really come up with so far that might work for him with what I have now would be to extend his hotel trip scene similar to what I did for MC since the location is the same and they're roughly the same complexion. I can just use the vanilla game's renders to show his face and then shift the camera angle for the extended scenes to where you can't see his face. So I could have him do most of the same massage stuff on the couch as MC did. Not sure about the shower stuff, and probably not the bed stuff.

I'll take another look at the hotel trip after I finish up the shower and see how many of the renders I did for MC would also work for Silver. If I don't have to do very many extra renders I might cobble together a quick expansion for Silver before I do the spa (but probably after I finish up the hot tub). Would be nice to have something like that as a counter to Robert's hot tub scenes for Silver fans.

I also may be getting some help from another fan for some additional scenes so that could speed things up as well.

Reactions: baka

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hi khumak, evasaveuos (the guy asked you how to render) lost his password so he asked me to come here to say thank you on his behalf. You were the one helped him when he didn't know anything. Thanks to you, our game can be developed (2 months and a half already). Wish you all best lucks.
Best Regards.
Glad I could help. Will have to check it out when it's ready.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I just double checked and my triggers were a little off for the end of that series. To fuck her it needed to be day 15 or later (was supposed to be 14), and I had it set so she would only give you a blowjob if she had previously given you one either at the hotel or the hot tub.

New hotfix changes it so she'll fuck you after day 13 instead of after 14 and changes the blowjob requirement to just be high corruption (no previous blowjobs required). Also changed it so you can finger her til she cums after either the BJ or licking her pussy. I don't think the event series will trigger at all after day 14 yet though. If you're on the NTR path she won't do more than just give you a few strokes (doesn't make you cum).

I still need to look at the start of the day events past day 11, I don't think my shower series will even trigger at all past day 14 right now but the way it's set up the game lumps all days past 14 into 1 group so I didn't want to break anything by just letting it trigger for all days past that until I can test it. I did just verify that my new hot fix will let you get a BJ and lick her pussy and finger her til she cums though (tested on day 11).
The way the game is structured, it automatically takes you past the point where you can shower, I don't think Taboo is going to give us the ability to free roam the apartment. All the latest updates take you straight to the point where you leave the apartment, but there is a ONE and ONLY point where you can fit the sex in the shower: the morning of day 14. You can fit in by having her not reject the shower sex suggestion.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The way the game is structured, it automatically takes you past the point where you can shower, I don't think Taboo is going to give us the ability to free roam the apartment. All the latest updates take you straight to the point where you leave the apartment, but there is a ONE and ONLY point where you can fit the sex in the shower: the morning of day 14. You can fit in by having her not reject the shower sex suggestion.
Yeah the morning events get more complicated past about day 9. So far I have my new version tweaked so that the shower scenes work properly up to day 11. The version you're playing has some scenes that don't make sense with Christine suddenly appearing in the shower with you when she's not actually home. I'm fixing that in the version I'm working on now.

Day 12 I'm going to take out for now unless I decide to tweak the dialog and starting events so that Christine automatically wakes you up for a shower before she leaves. Otherwise she's already gone before you get up. I did that with some of the other days already. Once I get it tested all the way to the end of the game I'll put up the new version as a hotfix again.

I will have to check the code for day 15 since I don't remember what happens there at the beginning of the day but day 14 and day 26 should both work for the fuck scene. In fact for day 26 it would really just take some minor tweaks to the shower scene it already has for the option with MC and Christine. I will need to do extra renders for Jess and any sort of threesome option though.

To get the shower working without conflicts on some of the mornings I have to tweak Christine's bedroom, Jess's webcam, the shower, the bathroom, and multiple scripted starting sequences so it's kind of a pain. For the earlier days it's a lot easier. For the days when she goes to do something with Jess in the mornings I'm probably going to tweak it so Jess comes over and gets her so they can both be involved in some sort of shower thing but that will be for later. Same for shower scenes involving Sonya on day 5 or day 11.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
New hotfix is up now. Shower scenes should work throughout the game now. Due to the complexity of the morning events on day 12 and 13 I decided not to have shower events for those days for now, I may tweak those days later. Day 5 also does not have one. Let me know if you run into issues with them, I only tested all the way through on the horny vanilla webcam path so far.

I extended the vanilla shower scene on day 14 if you tell Christine that shower sex is fun, she'll agree and join you and let you fuck her. I also extended the shower scene just before the threesome but only for the scene where you're showering with Christine, for the other options I will need to do more renders to extend them.

There are still bugs in the vanilla game between day 14 and 26 so I was not able to test the final shower scene yet. The vanilla game actually has an error screen that basically says oops you hit a bug where the game doesn't know if you fucked Jess on the yacht (I did), and then ends before the threesome. So if you get that, I didn't do it. My extra scene there starts just after MC and Christine get in the shower and Jess calls out to ask if they're banging. If Christine's corruption is high, they do fuck and Jess comes in and watches.

I also noticed there are some more areas that I missed where I need to tweak the dialog after day 10 to acknowledge whether you fucked Jess on day 9 or 10. I'll do that when I finish the hot tub.

I've gotten the threesome ending before so I don't know what the vanilla bug is. I suspect it might happen if you fuck her in the ass on the Yacht. I did that this time. I think I didn't do that when the threesome worked, will have to test some more and see how reproduceable it is.

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's been bugging me trying to figure out how I want MC to react when he's a spectator during NTR scenes but I think I finally found an option I like. MC makes it clear he doesn't like either Robert or Silver so I think his natural reaction would be anger. But unless the anger leads to a fight or something it's kind of a wasted emotion. I tried some angry renders and I don't really like how they look. I think having a way for him to get turned on is more useful in an adult game.

So, to counter his anger the image below is going to be Jess's typical reaction to a scene like that... Could you stay mad if this was Jess's reaction? I'm going to have her do similar stuff when she and Robert are spectators for a scene with Christine and MC. So I will probably go back and redo reactions for the scenes where I used angry faces/fists/etc in favor of something more along the lines of Jess's reaction below.

I'm done with most of Robert's hot tub scenes now. There's still some dream scenes I want to do as well as redoing some reactions. Then I also still have some stuff to do for the vanilla finale and a couple of bathroom scenes for after the finale. Let me know what you guys think about the reaction.

HotTub207.png HotTub209.png

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
While I'm happy to get more content for the hot tub, I'm wondering what your plans are for expanding other scenes in the game. Got any plans for the spa or the date perhaps?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Mc is angry that his niece is getting sexy with someone, but in the same time, if Robert is there its choices Mc made, and if so, Mc's agenda is to have his way with Jess or he's a horny bastard and want Christiana to get corrupted. if he didnt like Robert he would have told him no. I think Mc is conflicted and jealous. he could be stubborn and say nothing, as he feel left out, or he take Jess and feel he also got to eat the pie or he want to use this opportunity to get close to Christina as well and teaming up.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
While I'm happy to get more content for the hot tub, I'm wondering what your plans are for expanding other scenes in the game. Got any plans for the spa or the date perhaps?
I have a big expansion planned for the spa after this next hot tub update. I will probably do a small expansion for the scene where Sonya comes home with MC on the 11th as well and just pack that into the spa update. I don't have the environments that were used for the date so I can't really do anything with that.

No plans for after the spa yet although if I can get my strip club environment to work I'd like to do a strip club scene. Probably after the Yacht so there wouldn't be any more restrictions on who can be fucked. It's not packaged right so when I installed it, I get errors. Haven't gotten around to trying to fix it yet.

I might also do some webcam shows for them. I have some outfits that would work as costumes for that. I think Taboo was planning to do some more of those as well though.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Ironhuman

Feb 14, 2019
It's been bugging me trying to figure out how I want MC to react when he's a spectator during NTR scenes but I think I finally found an option I like. MC makes it clear he doesn't like either Robert or Silver so I think his natural reaction would be anger. But unless the anger leads to a fight or something it's kind of a wasted emotion. I tried some angry renders and I don't really like how they look. I think having a way for him to get turned on is more useful in an adult game.

So, to counter his anger the image below is going to be Jess's typical reaction to a scene like that... Could you stay mad if this was Jess's reaction? I'm going to have her do similar stuff when she and Robert are spectators for a scene with Christine and MC. So I will probably go back and redo reactions for the scenes where I used angry faces/fists/etc in favor of something more along the lines of Jess's reaction below.

I'm done with most of Robert's hot tub scenes now. There's still some dream scenes I want to do as well as redoing some reactions. Then I also still have some stuff to do for the vanilla finale and a couple of bathroom scenes for after the finale. Let me know what you guys think about the reaction.

View attachment 280932 View attachment 280933
pls. hlp: i don't find this hot tub scenes (altough hotfix3 installed) !

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
pls. hlp: i don't find this hot tub scenes (altough hotfix3 installed) !
Those 2 aren't in there yet. They'll be in my next update. Hoping to have that ready by the end of this weekend. I want to have the hottub completely finished finally including the shower scenes afterwards so I can start on the spa. I probably won't get all of the dialog tweaks in there for after the hot tub initially so there will be some contradictions in the dialog on day 11-14 until I do that. I have some of them tweaked but I definitely noticed some that I misssed when I was playtesting yesterday.

Got my taxes done today so no more distractions. Hoping to have all of my renders done today or tomorrow and then I can spend Sunday tweaking the code and the dialog.

Once I finish up the hot tub there's a couple of smaller expansions I might see if I can get done before I start the spa. I've already got some renders for a day 11 expansion for Sonya's bedroom scene but I want to redo them since I changed her look since then. I also want to add a bathroom scene to it. The other scene I might try to do is a Hotel expansion for Silver. I suspect it'll be about time for a new version of the base game by then so I could add those to my version update. I defintely won't be done with the spa by then.

Ironhuman

Feb 14, 2019
Those 2 aren't in there yet. They'll be in my next update. Hoping to have that ready by the end of this weekend. I want to have the hottub completely finished finally including the shower scenes afterwards so I can start on the spa. I probably won't get all of the dialog tweaks in there for after the hot tub initially so there will be some contradictions in the dialog on day 11-14 until I do that. I have some of them tweaked but I definitely noticed some that I misssed when I was playtesting yesterday.

Got my taxes done today so no more distractions. Hoping to have all of my renders done today or tomorrow and then I can spend Sunday tweaking the code and the dialog.

Once I finish up the hot tub there's a couple of smaller expansions I might see if I can get done before I start the spa. I've already got some renders for a day 11 expansion for Sonya's bedroom scene but I want to redo them since I changed her look since then. I also want to add a bathroom scene to it. The other scene I might try to do is a Hotel expansion for Silver. I suspect it'll be about time for a new version of the base game by then so I could add those to my version update. I defintely won't be done with the spa by then.
Thx, nice work, me likey!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Decided to go back and tweak all of the vanilla game's peeking scenes to remove the automatic bad endings while wait on the last renders for the hot tub to finish. I never liked the fact that some of the peek scenes were bad endings, some weren't, and there was no way to tell which was which without save/reload. I'm not going to make it have any influence on stats for now so it's purely just an eye candy update. Should have done that a long time ago since it's easy.

I'm not going to add any new renders to the peek scenes, just going to add an extra choice just before the bad ending. So you can peek and see the start of the vanilla scenes leading up to the bad ending, but then you'll get to decide to either keep watching or back off before she sees you. You still get the bad ending if you keep watching, but as long as you back off you just get some extra eye candy. Those could potentially be expanded at some point but that would require additional renders.

Reactions: Cirro84 and ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Almost done with the vanilla finale now. I found some camera angles that look better to me than what I had before so I'm adding the threesome option back in for the 69 scene. Still need to do the bathroom scenes as well as some voyeurism stuff for the NTR path. Don't know for sure if I'll get it all done this weekend but it should be close. Here is a teaser from the add on for the vanilla finale. You'll need really high scores to get this:

HotTub226.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Didn't manage to finish the bathroom scenes yet but the rest of the hot tub event is done now. Should be ready with the next update in the next few days depending on how busy things are with work. I think once that's done I'm going to do a smaller update for Sonya's bedroom scene on day 11 before I start working on the spa expansion.

I might also see if I can cobble together a hotel expansion for Silver if I can mostly use my renders from MC's event there. I don't want to have to do a bunch of extra renders for it but if I have to redo a few just so you can't see his face that's fine. If I do the Silver expansion it will definitely be smaller than MC's hotel event, but it would be nice to have "something" for Silver fans.

I'm not sure how long the spa will take me. Depends on how ambitious I try to get with it. I definitely want to expand Jess's vanilla fuck scene to include an option for Sonya to catch MC spanking Jess and join them. I haven't decided for sure yet what I want to do after the sauna except that it will involve multiple massages that include happy endings with everyone there to help/watch and some of them likely wearing blindfolds so that not everyone knows who did what. I suspect I may have them all put blindfolds on and then have everyone but Christine cheat and take them off/pull them up/whatever. Christine definitely will be wearing hers if I do another fuck scene with Jess while she's there but she can potentially watch anything else.

So some of the scenes might have only 2 people involved and some might be threesomes or foursomes with anyone not involved watching. Might also have 2 separate massages going on at the same time with them both watching each other. Won't really know for sure til I start rendering and see which types of scenes I like the look of the best.

I may release the expansion for Jess's vanilla fuck scene as a separate update since I'm planning on most of the expansion to happen after they all have their talk in the spa. That scene will probably only take me a week or so and will only require minor dialog/coding.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I should also mention that my plans for the mod also partly depend on whether the game is going to continue being developed for much longer. If Taboo declares the game complete soon then I will probably switch to modding some other game or maybe mess around with trying to start my own. So the spa might be my last expansion since it sounds like Taboo is sort of pivoting to his new game soonish.

Reactions: ltpika

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I for one would be interested in seeing what original work you could come up with. Creating new characters would allow you to make them how you want rather than try to match existing ones.

Reactions: Cirro84 and khumak
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes