Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Try loading one of your other saves and resaving after you copy those 2 files into your save folder, or delete an existing save from within the game after copying them. I think the persistent save file in your directory has to be updated by the game for it to recognize it properly.
None of that works.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
None of that works.
Hmm, not sure what the problem would be then. I'm using windows in case the saves are OS specific. Has anyone else tried the saves? If they don't work I'll just delete them and work on the walkthrough instead. Planning on doing the walkthrough anyway but wont' have time to work on that til the weekend.

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finished a walkthrough for the horny webcam path, this will get you the max possible horny score as well as the max possible corruption score with Christine and Jess plus all of the hidden webcam events. I only went up to day 10 so far since none of my events go past that yet so after day 10 just follow your normal max horny choices. It will take me awhile to get the other walkthroughs done but most of it is applicable to the other paths.

There are a few easter eggs for the max friend path that are not available on the horny path so it'll be a little bit different, but not that much. The NTR path is basically identical to the vanilla path except that you have to make sure not to let Christine see MC's dick or feel his bulge until day 10. Picking Robert when Christine masturbates on day 9 also helps but is not required if that's the only deviation (so you can pick Jess there, but don't pick MC on the NTR path). So there's only a small number of choices that need to be different.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
NTR walkthrough done as well since it's almost identical to the vanilla walkthrough. The friend path will take longer. Most of the choices on the working for silver horny path are identical both for the vanilla and NTR paths so you can mostly use those 2 walkthroughs for that. The friend path has significant differences though.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Working on the walkthroughs while I render more hot tub fun and was thinking about NTR a bit more since I'm rendering more scenes for Robert right now. I'm actually enjoying doing the NTR scenes more than I thought I would so I think I'll keep adding more where it makes sense to.

It occurred to me that the hotel scene is similar enough for both MC and Silver that I may be able to repurpose or redo some of MC's hotel expansion such that it would work for Silver as well even though I don't have the right resource for Silver's character (he's the same race as MC (at least roughly) so the hands should be fine, and he's wearing a tux).

The vanilla game already shows him giving her a massage for example, so I could take that massage further as long as I don't show his face. I can fall back on the vanilla renders to occasionally show his face. Will have to look through my renders and see how many of those might work for that. I really can't see him getting as far as MC by that point so I don't think any sort of shower scene would make sense for him other than maybe something where he's peeking on her, but I would like to add "something" for any Silver fans out there.

I think I can consolidate the walkthroughs into just 2 separate walkthroughs that contain all the different branches, 1 Horny walkthrough and 1 Friend walkthrough. So each of those will have branches for both Vanilla and NTR as well as working for Silver vs helping Jess with her webcam. Hopefully I can get all the different walkthroughs done this weekend sometime and then they should only need some minor updates when I update the mod.

So far for the hot tub, I'm still planning one full extra round of dares, an expansion of Robert's finale (already done), a small expansion of Robert's scene in Christine's bedroom (working on that now), and a pure lesbo Vanilla finale if MC doesn't fuck Jess. I might also do something with the bathroom and/or MC's bedroom after the hot tub, haven't decided yet.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the new save, works great.

I'm having trouble finding unlocking these scenes, feels like I tried everything I could think of:
Sonya_MC.png HotTub169.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Those 2 are not used. I haven't decided if I like them yet. Some of the 69+MC scenes looked strange to me so I don't think I'm going to have an option for her to fuck Jess while they 69. Will definitely have something like that in the Spa though. The Sonya renders for the bedroom I'm going to redo since I changed her skin tone since that one was done and it's not very many renders. I'll clean up the image folder with my next update to remove the stuff I'm not using and maybe add some lossless compression.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I hope you can work things out, they look like great scenes
I may just redo the ones that looked strange to me and add it back in there since I'm doing a 69 scene anyway. The overhead shots from MC's viewpoint just looked really odd to me. It seemed questionable to take things that far but they have had a LOT to drink by that point. Maybe I'll add it back as basically the "ultimate" vanilla finale option. Regardless, there will DEFINITELY be scenes along those lines in the Spa.

MC won't be fucking Christine there but he'll be able to fuck both Jess and Sonya and I definitely plan on adding very explicit threesome options there. I will probably make some creative use of the blindfolds to involve Christine as much as possible in those as well without her knowing for sure that MC is fucking Jess again (depending on your choices of course).

I'm planning to do a no holds barred threesome with Sonya + Jess + MC at the massage tables while Christine sits in the sauna. That scene where the vanilla game hints that you might get caught while spanking Jess after Christine went to the sauna... Well, Sonya is going to be the one who catches them.

I'm also planning on plenty of "happy ending" action that includes Christine after they all finish their sauna scene. So if you don't fuck Jess at the spa you'll miss out on most of my best scenes for my expansion there when I get done with it. I will do some stuff that doesn't require you to fuck Jess as well, but won't be able to take it quite as far. If you choose not to fuck Jess OR Sonya then you'll still get an extended scene with Christine but you'll miss basically all of the rest. The spa is not even started yet though and will take quite awhile.

I will also definitely do some no holds barred threesomes that include Christine after she fucks MC in the vanilla game but that will come after the yacht (or maybe during, but rendering on the yacht is problematic for me, it's a huge memory hog).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Don't worry about the yacht, there's way too much useless mouse clicks going from area to area in that sequence as it is.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Don't worry about the yacht, there's way too much useless mouse clicks going from area to area in that sequence as it is.
Yeah after they added all of those fuck scenes for Jess on the Yacht, I don't really feel the need to expand on the yacht. I did originally want to do something that included Sonya in their little hot tub party before MC fucks Jess though. I think I'll just cover that in the Spa expansion instead though. Will just not be able to go as far with Christine since she's still a virgin there.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Do you remember the old steamy mod? It disabled a lot of the b.s. game overs. It'd be cool if you could still get away with peeking/groping that results in the game over screen, although if it's too much work, don't worry about it. I'm sure hot scenes are more fun.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Do you remember the old steamy mod? It disabled a lot of the b.s. game overs. It'd be cool if you could still get away with peeking/groping that results in the game over screen, although if it's too much work, don't worry about it. I'm sure hot scenes are more fun.
I actually never played that mod, it was already out of date before I had heard of the vanilla game. My mod actually already does some of that though. Some of the game overs in the vanilla game lead to good outcomes in my mod. The way I have them set up, if you have a good corruption score you get a good scene, if not then you get the default game over bad ending.

I do still want to go back and do some more of that but I probably won't eliminate all of the game overs in the vanilla game that way. One thing on that note that I keep meaning to do and just haven't gotten around to is to have some repeatable bathroom scenes with Christine where the progress depends on your corruption score and you only get a bad ending game over if your score sucks. At one point I also tweaked the scene where you can lift her tshirt in bed after the scary movie but it reverted back to vanilla in one of my updates when I forgot about that scene. I should put that back in.

Now that I have the right assets for Jess's place I might also see if I can get a character who looks close enough to Jess's brother to do some sort of expansion to his vanilla creeper stuff (mostly for the NTR fans, vanilla fans would be able to stop him if I do it). There are a few things I would like to tweak in my sleepover event anyway so maybe I'll see what I can do with that if/when I get to that (could have that event start at Jess's place). I also don't like how the doggy style fuck turned out, specifically the texture on MC's penis. Didn't notice til it was already done. So I might redo that since it bugs me every time I run through that for a playtest.

In the meantime, here's a couple more teasers from the next update since Robert kind of got short changed in this last hot tub update (she doesn't fuck him but he gets a more satisfying finale now):

HotTub208.png HotTub204.png HotTub201.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I just realized I inadvertently made Jess's original lapdance impossible to get with my expansion. I meant for that to stay in there for people who don't let Robert come over so I'm going to tweak it to put that back in. That path still works fine, you just automatically get Jess's makeout session with Christine instead right now. I guess that's one silver lining for the work involved in testing every path for a walkthrough. I find more bugs, which I then have to fix... Wait, what was the silver lining again?

I think I have all of the walkthroughs done now so I guess there's my silver lining. The friend path is just a tweaked version of the horny path so If I missed a choice that leads to a higher friend score let me know. I think I got them all though.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I hope the new Robert stuff is more rapey and he manhandles the girls a bit more to keep it consistent. Gently resting his hand on Chris seems a bit too nice, he'd be grabbing her arm or pulling her hair.

I also always thought it was a waste Taboo never did any MMF stuff with the MC involved.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I hope the new Robert stuff is more rapey and he manhandles the girls a bit more to keep it consistent. Gently resting his hand on Chris seems a bit too nice, he'd be grabbing her arm or pulling her hair.

I also always thought it was a waste Taboo never did any MMF stuff with the MC involved.
For Jess I could see that, but she already has a rapey scene with Robert where he fucks her. I can't see Christine putting up with that. I think she'd be screaming at the top of her lungs if he even started something like that and I don't want to do an actual rape scene.

I thought about adding some sort of MMF scene with Robert, MC, and Jess but that just seemed too soon for the hot tub. I think the most likely case would be a scene where Jess and Christine both head to the shower and get each other off in there while talking about what happened in the hot tub and maybe what Jess secretly wished happened (like MC mounting Jess from behind while she sucks Robert off, or Robert DPing her while she rides MC during her lapdance).

I even started to render that first scenario but it just seemed too extreme unless it was a dream sequence. I can't see Christine even fantasizing about that yet, let alone letting it really happen. I can definitely see Jess dreaming about it though. The shower fantasy scenario is definitely something I'm still considering, partially because it would also allow me to do a Christine fantasy where she's getting fucked, basically imagining the tables turned between her and Jess. Or for the NTR path, imagining letting Robert have his way with her.

I was thinking of doing a real scene something like that if I can get my strip club installation to work but right now all I get is errors if I try to use it. I'm going to have to repackage and reinstall it and see if I can get it to work.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes