kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Sooo... there is new NTR stuff or not? also @Burt Reynolds Mustache I think it would be wise to release all the routes saves along with new version, of course if that's a possibility. Would save a lot of problems and people asking for saves
Not - directly, I tested both my NTR saves and it stopped straight away, this has been covered earlier and I haven't bothered looking yet.
I have a corporate, patron and hybrid save that I have run through (all 3 error free). There are tantalising hints in them about what is gonna happen on Sunday on the boat. I just hope the cleaners have plenty of supplies, because one way or other I envisage a lot of bodily fluids.
I was disappointed a the finish point of this update and given that I take back a lot of what I said in the last week or so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not - directly, I tested both my NTR saves and it stopped straight away, this has been covered earlier and I haven't bothered looking yet.
I have a corporate, patron and hybrid save that I have run through (all 3 error free). There are tantalising hints in them about what is gonna happen on Sunday on the boat. I just hope the cleaners have plenty of supplies, because one way or other I envisage a lot of bodily fluids.
I was disappointed a the finish point of this update and given that I take back a lot of what I said in the last week or so.
You know.After your comment about cleaners this come in mind.
I will wait for the fixed version anyway:)

Reactions: kiteares

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really do hope it's a bug but for me version ends in an exact same place it did in previous version. Robert's route.

Reactions: Mwanted

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really do hope it's a bug but for me version ends in an exact same place it did in previous version. Robert's route.
I think maybe is both.There is like 4 images of Robert talking on the phone and nothing more.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The Harem route is bugged asf. No matter what you do when messaging Jessica or christine you get the hold back text had to use the jump command to trigger pussy massage scene.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so is there any solutions for fixing that chejespa cache ? I'm such a noob about these stuff i can't making it right :/
Can you open console (shift+o). If not, download the UnRen.bat file. Then put it in the game main folder. Click it and pick no.3 choise. Start the game and press shift+o to open console. Then type that command there (jump ChrJesSpa).

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Guys remember that there are people that are waiting on updates and/or fixes before playing. It would only be polite when referencing stuff from this update (if not previous one or two) to put them in the spoiler tags.
When you have written what you want,
Highlight it all the text you want to hide
Click on the + symbol in the tool bar at the top of the reply box
Then select "Spoiler" from the drop down list.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I guess I will have to judge this update after a bugfix. It's quite sad that there is nothing for Silver and Robert on their routes but if that's justified in a plot I'm fine with that if that means next updates will bring something good.

Reactions: Mwanted

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ntr is fine, as long as there's a choice for it, I don't like to be forced to anything without given a choice to go that way or not.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Guys remember that there are people that are waiting on updates and/or fixes before playing. It would only be polite when referencing stuff from this update (if not previous one or two) to put them in the spoiler tags.
When you have written what you want,
Highlight it all the text you want to hide
Click on the + symbol in the tool bar at the top of the reply box
Then select "Spoiler" from the drop down list.
Good point, I kind of forgot about that so I went back and edited my posts.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes