Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
:unsure:Do I see Joshy there with flowers ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah now he is Mostly Busy with Lara's and Angelica's Flowers and tell you a secret he kept Erica's Flowers in a Safe Place for the Future as He wants her to be Pregnant by Tyrone, John and MC can Join :devilish:

Now Joshy92 doesn't need a Straw he confessed it so he will use his Tongue for Creampie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Remind me to burry him face down and with an oak stake throuh his heart....just in case he relives, he dig himself deeper! :cautious:
Are you sure you want it to be his heart? Wouldn't you prefer to stick a huge stick up Tony's ass until it comes out of his mouth? They could say Xapican the Impaler, the monster hunter, right? :unsure: :LOL: (y) (y) (y)

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
In adult games watching the wife, humiliating the husband and dominating the husband and turning him into a cuck, cheating or NTR (cause pain to the viewer) is great entertainment value. In real life, yeah nah. If it's just a normal relationship in an adult game, that's really lame. What about people that try to have honest relationships with AI whores? that's really lame to, real relationships should be reserved for real people. Just because people like the movie Rambo, doesn't mean they go around shooting everyone and taking on the police force of a whole town, it's purely entertainment.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are you sure you want it to be his heart? Wouldn't you prefer to stick a huge stick up Tony's ass until it comes out of his mouth? They could say Xapican the Impaler, the monster hunter, right? :unsure: :LOL: (y) (y) (y)
'tas mal mira si lo confuden con "Asado al spiedo" NOOOO ! / 're okay ? what if they confuse him with roast meal ! NOOO! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Didn't I say that I'm not of your rank? dude, don't be so offended. Everything will be fine, now Joshy will be back and throw you a great party :coffee::HideThePain:

You have a big problem with jokes dude, better not answer if you can’t joke
I'm just as funny as you, if you can't take that....

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Somebody's mother needs to slap somebody up side the head for putting plaid on plaid, which is an unforgiveable fashion faux paus. (I'm joking...well, maybe not.) :cautious:

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes