Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Depending on how broken Angellica's vagina is, are you going to need a wider straw so as not to waste Tyrone's cream mixed with Angellica's juices or are you going to use your mouth this time by getting under the two of them to receive the product directly? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
I don't use straws anymore I have upgraded to my tongue.

I'm going to give Angelica the orgasm of a lifetime all with the power of my tongue.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I don't use straws anymore I have upgraded to my tongue.

I'm going to give Angelica the orgasm of a lifetime all with the power of my tongue.
I understand you are going to use your tongue when Tyrone penetrates Angellica to confuse her and so that she is not sure if it is your tongue or Tyrone's huge cock that is giving her that incredible orgasm, good plan, I think? :unsure: o_O:love::LOL:

khe0ps

Jul 12, 2022
Can you guys cut on the spoilers, for people that want to experience the updates on their own. :WaitWhat:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Feeling Sad for Tony Star, He was expecting he have his Shining Light and Shoot us with Moaning Lara, In the End, stays Heartbroken :KEK: :alien:. As per Massage Scenes Lara wearing a Masseuse dress? :unsure: Kylie getting Cum shoots this time. :sneaky:

As for Tyrone, The Horse Size Snickers Dick man will Fuck Lara in different Yoga Poses :ROFLMAO:, End up Lara Squirting all Over. Yoga classes can be done with Miranda and Lara x Tyrone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No no no... You got something wrong here my friend.
Believe me or not, in this update he is the "shining star" :devilish: :HideThePain:
I would say that's his and L... Best scenes till now. And how! A true champ.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Is this coming from a man who hunts guys? I remember you very well dude, I have to warn you, cuckolds have their own lives too, don’t insult them, otherwise Joshy will unleash his bbc guys on you ;)
I'm not hunting guys, I'm sending Tony to them to enjoy him, just let mo know if you want Tony or only watch him together with Joshy.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No no no... You got something wrong here my friend.
Believe me or not, in this update he is the "shining star" :devilish: :HideThePain:
I would say that's his and L... Best scenes till now. And how! A true champ.
Sure Bro Tony is a shining star, And I believe he has a lot more Stamina to Show on Lara. But I was thinking that While Showing Stamina he Gets a Pleasure Attack after losing his Last Sperms and actually becomes a Star :KEK: then Will he Comeback as a Ghost to Fuck Lara and Haunt MC? :unsure: At the End Champs never give up right?:LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm not hunting guys, I'm sending Tony to them to enjoy him, just let mo know if you want Tony or only watch him together with Joshy.
So you admit yourself that you are a cuckold? since you know all of Tony's walkthroughs, then you have really good taste in this kind of stuff and about cuckolds, dude ;)

Joshy92 bro, give this dude a separate room with Silver and Tony, he will enjoy it :Kappa:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Sure Bro Tony is a shining star, And I believe he has a lot more Stamina to Show on Lara. But I was thinking that While Showing Stamina he Gets a Pleasure Attack after losing his Last Sperms and actually becomes a Star :KEK: then Will he Comeback as a Ghost to Fuck Lara and Haunt MC? :unsure: At the End Champs never give up right?:LOL:
:LOL: I guess. Now we are getting a horror story.
On a serious note. This would be a funny ending for him in the endgame.
But first let's enjoy more content with Lara and him.

• Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
:LOL: I guess. Now we are getting a horror story.
On a serious note. This would be a funny ending for him in the endgame.
But first let's enjoy more content with Lara and him.
Well it is an Advantage for Tony if he becomes a Ghost
He can peek on the Girls without getting caught :KEK: :KEK:
Tony's dream comes True, he can Fuck Lara while Lara Sleeping at night
Mission Successful :devilish::ROFLMAO:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
So you admit yourself that you are a cuckold? since you know all of Tony's walkthroughs, then you have really good taste in this kind of stuff and about cuckolds, dude ;)
Thanks, but your charm does not work on me! You have to pay and it's called a pimp! So no free treatment for you, sorry bro! Only the 1st shot is free, also for you!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Remind me to burry him face down and with an oak stake throuh his heart....just in case he relives, he dig himself deeper! :cautious:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Thanks, but your charm does not work on me! You have to pay and it's called a pimp! So no free treatment for you, sorry bro! Only the 1st shot is free, also for you!
Didn't I say that I'm not of your rank? dude, don't be so offended. Everything will be fine, now Joshy will be back and throw you a great party :coffee::HideThePain:

You have a big problem with jokes dude, better not answer if you can’t joke

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes