bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Babysitters-0.1.1P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy92 looks like you've made it into the game with this update lol!
I know lol. I didn't see the scenes in game, but I saw them in the gallery. These two renders specially made me laugh.
All up I loved the update and I think my past reservations are gone now. I can think of a few ways this storyline might play out and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Heyo, I haven't played this version but did the original. Which paths do the game cater to? Cheating/corruption/netorare or swinging/couples? If it's swinging is it really with both involved or more like wife sharing (MC apparently shares with everyone else in most games, not him sharing someone else's wife.) How much control does the player have on who does what to who? And I mean like choices for each act, not some blanket option that is only selected once.

The original we could go either way but it seemed a lot of the most developed scenes were on the "non-player" involvement routes, so curious if that's still the case here or not.

Arteok80

Jun 24, 2024
I love this game, Mike who has the opportunity to fuck many beautiful young girls, and his wife, yes a beautiful woman, but who fucks herself, or rather, lets herself be dominated by the old boss, hahhahaa, mike beats his wife 7 to 1, I hope for an ending where Mike leaves his wife for Jessica or Erica, in the exchange, there are no comparisons

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I know lol. I didn't see the scenes in game, but I saw them in the gallery. These two renders specially made me laugh.
All up I loved the update and I think my past reservations are gone now. I can think of a few ways this storyline might play out and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.
I just have 1 question.
Did you cut up that Punisher shirt yourself or did you purchase it as is? I want one for the gym!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Heyo, I haven't played this version but did the original. Which paths do the game cater to? Cheating/corruption/netorare or swinging/couples? If it's swinging is it really with both involved or more like wife sharing (MC apparently shares with everyone else in most games, not him sharing someone else's wife.) How much control does the player have on who does what to who? And I mean like choices for each act, not some blanket option that is only selected once.

The original we could go either way but it seemed a lot of the most developed scenes were on the "non-player" involvement routes, so curious if that's still the case here or not.
The mc have the most scenes no question, but the game feels fairly balanced with routes, no kinks is forced, its true swinging it even have a cuckqueen route allthough its just starting. The ntr can be turned of in settings that way you will not even know its in the game, but the choices to avoid or activate ntr is pretty straight forward. I believe you loose some control over the choices that the fiance makes with regard to ntr if you have a bad relationship with her but there is always the ntr toggle.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I'm going back and starting at the photo shoot with Jane and Jessica. The 1st time I was with both of them but now I am going to change and just be with Jane where I can go further with her. I want to see if this changes anything in the hot tub options for this update. :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Where is the first choice to have a boss rampage path? I mean the scene in the gallery in which there are two paths next to the penalty, and in one of them there is a choice of penalty, and in the other one (rampage) there are both penalties.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes