absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Heyo, I haven't played this version but did the original. Which paths do the game cater to? Cheating/corruption/netorare or swinging/couples? If it's swinging is it really with both involved or more like wife sharing (MC apparently shares with everyone else in most games, not him sharing someone else's wife.) How much control does the player have on who does what to who? And I mean like choices for each act, not some blanket option that is only selected once.

The original we could go either way but it seemed a lot of the most developed scenes were on the "non-player" involvement routes, so curious if that's still the case here or not.
The mc have the most scenes no question, but the game feels fairly balanced with routes, no kinks is forced, its true swinging it even have a cuckqueen route allthough its just starting. The ntr can be turned of in settings that way you will not even know its in the game, but the choices to avoid or activate ntr is pretty straight forward. I believe you loose some control over the choices that the fiance makes with regard to ntr if you have a bad relationship with her but there is always the ntr toggle.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I'm beginning to like Jane more and more. Hoping she will have A LOT more scenes in future updates. :love:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I'm going back and starting at the photo shoot with Jane and Jessica. The 1st time I was with both of them but now I am going to change and just be with Jane where I can go further with her. I want to see if this changes anything in the hot tub options for this update. :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Where is the first choice to have a boss rampage path? I mean the scene in the gallery in which there are two paths next to the penalty, and in one of them there is a choice of penalty, and in the other one (rampage) there are both penalties.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I'm going back and starting at the photo shoot with Jane and Jessica. The 1st time I was with both of them but now I am going to change and just be with Jane where I can go further with her. I want to see if this changes anything in the hot tub options for this update. :HideThePain:
Nope. :(

Reactions: andy63

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
Well, that was a way to kill 20 minutes. Defintely a lot of "tell, don't show" in there with lots of jump cuts and the narrator explaining things, rather than showing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and it was super disappointing that

Although I did like that

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well, that was a way to kill 20 minutes. Defintely a lot of "tell, don't show" in there with lots of jump cuts and the narrator explaining things, rather than showing

and it was super disappointing that

Although I did like that

do you know about milky way how works XD XD XD

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes