• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
Aug 13, 2016
Great update t4bbo! tho I wish the dorm scene with Jessica was a bit longer - a second animation when she bent over maybe, different positions/renders, or maybe jane getting involved.

and i hope we will encountern Angelica once we get back home, to finish what was interrupted earlier during the day :)

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I really like this game but I've had one single complaint about it for like 4 or 5 updates now, and that's the fact that there are too few renders during the "action" scenes. So much text describing what is happening yet it's basically 3 or 4 renders and the scene is over. I guess that's why updates are somehow regular and quick but at the same time it's kind of a bummer.

Reactions: shiqz and Cedrog

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
T4bbo ; you big teaser :ROFLMAO: I couldn't bring it over me not playing the part 2 of this update, and Kudos you nailed it!
great job ! really enjoyed this one !
On All paths, amazing work !
1 minor technical flaw happend to me, and it was I couldnt name the saves. Don't know if anyone else expierenced this. (no mod)
and another observation, for me as Latino (Uruguay) was funny to hear Jessicas answer, to Johns question if she is Brazilian.
Brazilians are Latinos as well because of their cultural heritage ( My wife and me as we visit the States, found it allways funny, as we aswered "Latinos we're from Uruguay!" a lot of US americans answered, "No, you're hispanic, not Latinos")
no meant to start an argument, or anything, I'm just wondering about this perception out side of "LatAm" (happend with a lot of Germans too back in Germany)
TLDR; Really a great Update and it shows the effort you put into this and it's branches Kudos !

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, on the save where I had both, Jess and Jane to fool around in the photostudio, neither Jess (massage parlor) nor Jane (pool scene) anknowledge it in their toughts

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2024
they just keep the Teasing at a premium i tell you i cant wait until MC actually fucks Angelica and i dunno why in the hell they made it were lara whores around we all want MC to bang all the hotties not the other way around

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
they just keep the Teasing at a premium i tell you i cant wait until MC actually fucks Angelica and i dunno why in the hell they made it were lara whores around we all want MC to bang all the hotties not the other way around
MC already fucked Angelica FYI, and it was streamed live as cherry on top of that "creampie"

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lara was awesome in the hot tub this update. I want to suck on her big juicy tits.

I'm glad there's a gallery unlock button because my save didn't have any sex scenes this update but I was curious to see what was in it so I kind of cheated and had a look at what I missed.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So that's twice the MC has been a quick shot with Jessica (if he didn't get off with Angelica before the massage). He really needs to work on his stamina. Leaving both of Erica's skanky friends disappointed is not a recipe for success.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So that's twice the MC has been a quick shot with Jessica (if he didn't get off with Angelica before the massage). He really needs to work on his stamina. Leaving both of Erica's skanky friends disappointed is not a recipe for success.
I was dissapointed in him too. He could have at least eaten her out after he was finished.

It's certainly unique that a game has an mc who doesn't fully satisfy a woman. I'm looking forward to seeing if that might be a bigger story in the future.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Fuck, I can already imagine how a girl and a guy quarrel over steal creampie :FacePalm: :Kappa:
Have you played the update bro? I think I'm getting a clearer picture of what could happen in the future now in regards to Erica & Angelica's storylines.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Have you played the update bro? I think I'm getting a clearer picture of what could happen in the future now in regards to Erica & Angelica's storylines.
I haven't played the last two updates yet, I'll better wait. especially since I haven’t finished a couple of games :FacePalm:

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
Welp, that party was disappointing imo. Especially John & Mirandas part, and Erica & Angelica being completely seperated from them & the rest.
Like the actual hot scenes was, well, hot. But it felt the party itself was lackluster imo. And I saw a comment on the page before about "telling, not showing" with the quick scene transitions that i 100% agree with too.

Visually great, story/writing wise could be better imo.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is there a way for Tony to cum inside her in the bathroom? It's also unusual for Tony to finish that fast, like T4bbo just wanted to finish it as fast as possible, like his heart isn't in it lately.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes